Myung Soo {Part One}

I'm So Fortunate

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8oTEXLajFw (I love this song)

 

 

*Hyo Woo’s POV*

 

“Hyungs! I’m home! And I brought someone with me,” Sungjong screamed as he opened the door.

 

 

    Those words.. The words I dreaded to hear. Those words that I hoped were false became true when four guys came to my view.
    The grocery bags that were once in my hands were now on the floor. I couldn’t believe what my eyes were seeing. I didn’t want to believe what my eyes were seeing. The guys were here and Myung Soo was nowhere to be found.

 

 

“Hyo Woo. Are you okay,” Woohyun asked me while the other three picked up the food I had dropped.

“O-oh.. Yeah. I’ll b-be back,” I stuttered while excusing myself to the bathroom.

 

 

‘No. This is a big misunderstanding. Maybe I misheard him this morning,’ I thought to myself while searching my bag for my phone.

 

 

“Yoboseyo?”

“Hyo Woo-ah.”

“Myung-“

“I can’t talk right now. Sunggyu hyung move the furniture. I’ll call you back when I’m done. Saranghae.”

 

    He hung up the phone.

 

 

‘Maybe he’s here now. He realized that Sunggyu oppa had a date and Myung Soo went somewhere else this morning and.. and he’s here now. He’s here.. Nowhere else,’ I tried to convince myself while walking to the living room. ‘He’s going to be right in the living room moving the sofa. That’s what he’ll be doing.'

 

 

    I finally reached my destination with my eyes closed. I was scared to open them. I was scared that Myung Soo wasn’t going to be there. Scared that he had lied to me again.
    I slowly opened my eyes and found no one there. No Myung Soo, no Sunggyu oppa and the furniture were the same as always. I couldn’t help it. A single tear escaped my eye.

 

 

“Noona. What’s wrong,” asked a worried Sungjong.

 

 

    I quickly wiped my tear away and held back the others.

 

 

“It’s nothing. I just really missed you all.”

“Awww. We missed you too noona,” Sungjong comforted me with a hug. “Let’s go. They’re waiting for us in the kitchen to make spaghetti.”

 

 

‘Yah.. Kim Myung Soo. Why are you lying to me?’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Thank you noona for everything. Visit us soon!”

“Bye Hyo Woo-ah,” the other three said in union.

“Bye,” I forced myself to smile.

 

 

     I hope they didn’t notice.

   

    The last thing I want to do is be with someone right now. I just wanted to be alone. But Hoya insisted that I should bring someone with me while walking home so I’ll be “safe.” I didn’t get it. We live twenty minutes away from each other and it was 6 in the afternoon during the summertime. I think it was pretty safe to walk by myself. But Hoya was persistent and I ended up having him walk me home. I just wanted some time alone to think. Stupid overprotective best friends…

 

 

“Actually,” Hoya spoke after about ten minutes of silence. “I needed to talk to you about something.”

“Why didn’t you just that in the first place? We could have talked at your place earlier instead of walking me all the way to my house.”

“Because I didn’t want the others to hear and worry..”

 

 

    His voice changed.

 

 

“Worry about what?"

 

 

    Maybe I shouldn't have asked. I'm afraid to know. I heard the seriousness in his voice. It wasn't his usal happy calm voice. I was a bit scared. I'm regretting asking that question. But maybe it's about-

 

 

Myung Soo.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*****

Hai~! 
I just wanted to update today so it's like suuuuuuper short. Shiz is going down so keep reading! ^^

 

Thank you all for reading and commenting and subscribing! Please continue to do so! <3