Beginning Of It All

I'm So Fortunate

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtVN3_qJqg8 (This song is too cute =)

 

“Myung Soo hurry! We’re going to miss it,” yelled a little girl running up a hill.

 

“Wait! Hyo Woo! Omma told me to not run because I’ll get sick,” replied a young boy trying his best to walk up the hill.

 

“Oh come on. Who gets sick from running? You’ll be fine.”

She then grabbed his hand and sprinted up the hill with him trailing behind.

 

    He blushed at the thought of her holding his hand. He still remembered the day he met her in first grade. Myung Soo had dropped his ice cream amd Hyo Woo was kind enough to give him hers and told him not to cry. He might have been young at the time but he knew that he had fallen in love with her. He became closer to her and all the time. And when she would start to cry he would quickly apologize and they would be friends again. It’s been 3 years since they first meet and he still remembered it like it was yesterday.
    He was brought back to reality when he felt her hand leave his. He slightly pouted.

 

“Woooooooooow. Look at that,” she said while being awed at the beautiful sunset. “It’s so pretty!”

 

“Yeah, it sure is,” he replied while looking at her.

 

 

 

 

    Myung Soo came home coughing from all the running he did that day. His heart was still beating fast. His mom was starting to get worried. All she can hear was her sons’ coughing.
    When Myung Soo removed his hand from his mouth he noticed that it was stained with red liquid.

 

“Omma! What is this,” he asked while showing his mom.

 

“Its blood,” she said while dropping the dishes and then Myung Soo fainted.

 

 

 

    Myung Soo was at his hospital room quietly reading when Hyo Woo decided to sneak up on him.

 

“Boo!”

 

“Ahh,” Myung Soo screamed while dropping his book. “A-annyeong.”

 

“Annyeong oppa,” Hyo woo said causing him to slightly blush. “Bogoshipo”

He blushed even harder.

 

“You’re blushing,” she said while climbing onto his bed.

 

“Am not,” he defended quickly.

 

“Are too.”

 

“Am not.”

 

“Are too.”

 

“Am not.”

 

“I like you.”

 

"A-" Myung Soo was caught off guard. “You like me?”

 

“Mhmm,” she said and leaned in to kiss him. Myung Soo’s eyes widen in shock and his heart began to increase.

 

“Ewwwwww! Sunggyu hyung! Myung Soo hyung and Hyo Woo noona are kissing,” screamed a high pitched Sungjong while covering his eyes.

 

“Yah! You guys stop that,” yelled Sunggyu.

 

“I think I’m gonna puke,” said Dongwoo.

 

    Hyo Woo pulled away and Myung Soo pouted a little. His heartbeat slowly decreasing. The rest of his friends –or as they liked to call themselves, INFINITE- walked in the room.

 

“So Myung Soo-ah, what did the doctor say,” asked a worried Sungyeol.

 

“Ummm… I just.. need to get surgery and.. Yeah, I’ll be fine,” said Myung Soo hesitantly.

 

   Hoya noticed the hesitant Myung Soo.

 

“Are you sure?”

 

“Yeah Hoya hyung. I’ll be fine,” said a smiling Myung Soo.

 

    Hoya’s consciousness was telling him otherwise. But before he could say anything else he was interrupted by Woohyun.

 

“Good! Cause we’ll be best friends forever and ever and nothing can break us apart. And Hyo Woo too of course.”

 

“Ugh. Hyung, you’re so cheesy sometimes,” said Myung Soo causing everyone to laugh and Hoya to forget Myung Soo’s hesitation earlier. 

 

 

 

******

It's kind of slow cause like, yeah. Haha. One more chapter of them as kids/teenagers! Yeahhhh. So how was it? Let me now by commenting :D

 

LOOK! 

 

It's little Myung Soo. Kyaaaaaaaaaaaa. He's so adorable, even as a little kid. Ohmygosh. I just wanna pinch his cheeks. Ahhh. Cuteness overload >.<

So I was suppose to make a seprate poster for this chapter but I'm too lazy. Haha. So I hope this makes up for it. ^^ Photo is not mine, I found it on the internet! What if there's a baby picture of my on the internet!? That's just scary..