Interlude II

I Hid Because of the Things I Couldn't Say

 

“Hoon morning!” Hoon greeted cheerfully to his boyfriend, who was currently still in bed. He then proceeded to pull the blanket off.

Soohyun groaned as he tried to yank the blanket back onto his body. This had caused the brunet male to fall on top of his own prone body and eliciting another groan from Soohyun. This in turn had Hoon chuckling slightly at his boyfriend’s action.

“Hoon morning,” Hoon said softly as he placed a peck on the taller male’s lips. “Had a nice night of sleep?”

“It was good for the most part, just not the waking up part. I was having such a pleasant dream,” Soohyun answered as he wrapped his arms around the other’s waist. He then rolled over to where Hoon was under him and nuzzled the other’s neck.

“Really, what was it about?” Hoon asked as he ran his hand through Soohyun’s bed hair.

“You,” was all Soohyun answered as he placed a light kiss on Hoon’s neck. “Can we just stay like this for a little while longer? I don’t want to get up just yet when I’m so comfortable.” He then buried his face into the juncture of his love’s neck and shoulder. He was just about to fall asleep when Hoon began to speak in a soft voice.

“You can’t go back to sleep, Soohyun,” Hoon said softly as he began to push the other off of his frame.

Soohyun complied with Hoon’s wish and got off the other, but not without giving the other a pout. “And why not?”

“Because we are going to go out for our anniversary—unless that is that you’ve forgotten that it was our anniversary, then you can continue to sleep the rest of the day away,” Hoon said with a tone that was half joking.

“No! No! I’m getting up!” Soohyun nearly shouted as he tried to get up from their shared bed. Instead he only got even more tangled up and fell off the bed. The older male groaned as soon as he had hit the floor. His legs were still on the bed while the upper part of his body was on the floor.

Hoon couldn’t help it when he saw that his boyfriend had fallen off of the bed, he had to just laugh. It was just too comedic as it was just like those people in anime when they first wake up from a surprise.

“A little help here?” Soohyun asked in a soft tone as he was having a hard time from untangling his legs from the sheets. When his effort was deemed worthless, the older male just laid in the same position he had fallen and looked up at Hoon. His eyes going wide in an attempt of puppy eyes directed at Hoon.

Hoon just bent down and detangled the blanket from the older male’s legs, a smile gracing his feature as he did so. Once Soohyun was free from his trap, Hoon placed a kiss on the other’s forehead. “You’re so silly in the morning,” Hoon said softly.

 Soohyun pouted as he stood up once his legs were free. “I’m not that funny in the morning,” Soohyun said, the pout still in place. His hair was still mused from both sleep and falling off the bed. Hoon thought it looked cute, especially with the pout on Soohyun’s face.

Hoon just wrapped his arms around Soohyun’s waist at that moment upon seeing the pout on the other’s face. “You’re funny enough to get me to kiss you again,” Hoon said as he placed a soft kiss on the older male’s lips. “Now, go get ready.” Hoon released his grip on the taller and made his way to the door. “Do you want breakfast now or do you wanna go out and get something to eat?”

“Can’t I have you for breakfast?” Soohyun asked in an innocent voice, even though what he was asking was anything but innocent.

Hoon’s entire face lite up a bright red color at his boyfriend’s words, even if he was used to his boyfriend’s antics, it was still embarrassing. “Just get dress.” With that Hoon walked out of their bedroom and into the kitchen. He took out a pan and some eggs and bacon to begin making their breakfast. As he was half way through with making the food, arms were s around his waist pulling him towards a muscled chest. A chin was then placed on his shoulder as he placed some bacon on a plate.

“It smells good,” Soohyun said in a soft tone as he nuzzled Hoon’s neck. “Do you have any plans on what you want us to do today?”

“Maybe, but I’m not telling you. It’s going to be a surprise,” Hoon said in a soft voice as well.

“Won’t you tell me?” Soohyun asked as he placed a kiss against the pulse of Hoon’s neck. This causing Hoon to shiver slightly in response. “I promise I’ll do whatever you want,” Soohyun bargained.

“Don’t you already do that anyway?” Hoon said in a way that was meant to distract the other. “Now help me set up the table.” Hoon wiggled his way out of Soohyun’s grip and made to grab the plates, but before he could the other grabbed it. The brunet turned his head to look at Soohyun and was going to question him, but was stopped with a pair of lips on his own. The kiss disrupting his train of thought for a moment before Soohyun pulled away.

“I’ll grab the food; you can get us something to drink.” Soohyun pulled away from Hoon and made his way towards their dining room table. He set the plates down and waited for the other to come in with their drinks.

When Hoon came in, he just took a seat across from his lover. They then began to eat their food in a relative silence with a few words here and there. It wasn’t long until the two were finished with their breakfast and Hoon made to take the empty dishes to the sink until he was pulled onto Soohyun’s lap.

Hoon smiled softly and released a light chuckle as he sat on his boyfriend’s lap. Soohyun’s face settled in the juncture between is neck and shoulder. Really, the other could be so childish sometimes. “Hey, let me put away the dishes, and then we can go.” Soohyun’s response was just to shake his head as he buried his face in the crook of his neck. “Come on, I have something plan for us,” Hoon said, trying to coax the other into releasing him.

“Can’t we just stay like this?” Soohyun questioned as he took a deep breath of his love’s scent. Soohyun could smell the slight scent of the shampoo that Hoon always used and a scent that he could never describe what it was, but was purely unique to Hoon only. A scent that no one else can have except for Hoon. “It’s comfy and I don’t want to let you go.”

“We can’t.” Hoon slid off of Soohyun’s lap and made his way to the kitchen to put away their dishes and soak them. He turned his head slightly to see a sulky look on his lover’s face and the thought of how cute the other could be crossed his mind once more. Deciding the dishes could wait until they got back; Hoon went towards the older and grabbed his hand. “Come on, let’s go out already.”

Soohyun nodded as he grabbed his keys and wallet from the counter along with Hoon’s before he was dragged out of the door.

The couple spent most of their day going wherever their feet led them. Many of which was where Hoon had directed them to have a pleasant anniversary, but the best was yet to come now that it was night.

“Hey, Soohyun, let’s go to the park,” Hoon suggested as he began to walk into the direction that he remembered by heart that would lead him to the park. A park that he always comes to when he felt like reminiscing or when he felt like it was a special occasion and this was a special occasion.

“Sure Hoon, anything you want,” Soohyun agreed as he followed after the other. Once he was standing right next to the other he entwined their hands together. He wasn’t sure what Hoon had planned for their anniversary, but he was willing to go with the flow. But it didn’t stop him from being curious.

The couple walked into a park and people were in the park. Some were dancing while others were playing an instrument of sorts and some were singing. Just like that night nearly five years ago.

“Hoon,” Soohyun whispered softly as he looked at the other. All he saw was a smile on the other’s face before he was dragged into the crowd of dancing people. He was then made to dance by Hoon who had taken his hands in each of his own and was swinging them around. “Just like all those years ago,” Soohyun whispered as he pulled the other closer to his body. His heart beating faster as he breathed in Hoon’s scent and the longer he danced in such close proximity with the other.

“Of course,” Hoon whispered into the other’s ear. “I wanted our fifth anniversary to be special.”

Soohyun just smiled. “You don’t have to do anything to make this day special. For me, every day is special when I’m with you, Hoon.” He wrapped his arms around the smaller and pulled him against his body even closer.

Hoon smiled in return as he wrapped his arms around Soohyun’s neck. “Same here,” Hoon said as he pulled Soohyun’s face closer to his own. “I love you, Soohyun.”

“Me too. I love you, Hoon.”

With those words exchanged, the couple shared a kiss that was filled with all their love for each other and more.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

AN:  Here is the promised SooHoon chapter! Hehe, I'm sorry if you were overloaded with fluff. I couldn't help it. My mind just wanted to make this chapter a fluffy chapter.

I promised my friend that I was gonna do a restraunt scene for this chapter, but it didn't come out. Instead it got fluff. Sorry about that, I know you wanted that scene, but I hope this makes up for it.

I hope this makes up for the cliffy in the last chapter a little bit.

If it was a little choppy, that's because I just typed it up instead of writing it down first. Still, I hope you enjoyed. ^-^ (And wasn't the picture just cute!)