The Drama Club Part 2

MY TWO STEPBROTHERS

We were now in Seunghyun's messy room. 

Looking at the bed reminds me of... nevermind!

"Why are we here? I thought you mentioned something about the couch??" I turned to ask Seunghyun who was also staring intensely at the bed.

"Oh yeah... right!" And with this, he dragged me out of his room then we found ourselves into the living room.

I wonder what's he thinking... for he seems so absent-minded.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*SEUNGHYUN'S POV*

Before I knew it, I dragged her right inside my room...

Just by looking at the bed makes me kind of... ! STUPID HORMONES!!

She then asked me why we were in my room then I snapped out of it.

Right... we were supposed to do the 'couch scene'

I can't help but smile.

*END OF SEUNGHYUN'S POV*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where's my dad and your mom??" I asked out of curiosity for the house seemed... empty.

"Um... they're not home." he began scanning the script.

WTH?! Somehow, I feel uneasy being alone with this guy.

"So... um... why don't we get started... you need to lie down on the couch." he stated.

"Let me see..." I went closer to him with our shoulders slightly touching each other's for I wanted to read what the script says myself since I left mine in Jiyong's room because of the rush.

I could sense him looking at me then quickly looked away as I heard the 'gulping' sound of his throat then breathed out loudly.

Pfft, the guy's too obvious!

Okay, so the script says that I'm supposed to be SLEEPING ON THE COUCH!

Isn't this kind of dangerous?!

Anyways, I decided to quickly lay down for this to get over with... FAST!

"Close your eyes..." he ordered.

"Um... before I do that, I have a question" I blurted out.

"What?" he looked at me in the eyes.

"Are you going to me?" he only chuckled at my straightforwardness...

"Haha. No, silly! Now quickly close your eyes, noona" he turned serious this time.

I don't really feel rest-assured about this.

I could feel him get on top of me... then sensed that he was getting rather close.

The next thing I felt was his hot breathing right on my forehead before he planted a soft kiss on it!

Then I opened my eyes to look at him.

"That's it?" I asked him.

"Well, that's what the script says..." he was still on top of me.

I couldn't help but wrap my arms around his neck then pushed him closer to me into a hug!

Perhaps, I was also surprised with my rash action as much as he was.

"Noona, what are you doing?! I don't think this is part of the script..." I heard him say nervously.

It's the first time that I ever felt like this before...

The warmth of having a brother.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*JIYONG'S POV*

Damn that Seunghyun! How dare he interrupt my private practice session with Dara!!

So I followed Seunghyun's car up to their house then sneaked into the back door a while later.

The only thing I saw was that the two of them were on the couch, Seunghyun was on top of my Dara and that she was simply hugging him... tight!

I instantly felt a pang of pain shot right through my heart.

To disturb or not to disturb them... that is the question... I mean, that is what's on my mind right now...

But I guess I'm too hurt to move my legs or even a single muscle.

"END OF JIYONG'S POV*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*2ND DAY IN THE DRAMA CLUB*

Jiyong, Seunghyun and Dara were busy practicing for their mini three episode special drama when the director came in to announce something.

"As you all know, I haven't handed you the script for episode 3 yet. I have decided to add a twist to the story by adding one more character to make the plot more interesting that it already is and for the sake of the popularity of the drama as well..." Director YG explained.

"Who could it be?" Dara heard Jiyong and Seunghyun whisper to themselves.

Just then, a handsome and well-built guy entered the practicing studio of the drama club.

"Everyone, this is... 

 

 

Lee Joon sshi of the popular boy band called MBLAQ."

'Omo! He's from MIR oppa's band!' Dara thought.

"Dara sshi, I'd like you to practice together with Joon this evening while discussing the script for episode 3. Jiyong and Seunghyun can go home early for today." Director YG instructed before exiting the room.

'GO HOME EARLY?! Why would I... leave Dara alone with this hunky guy?! He's clearly a threat..." Seunghyun thought.

'What?! Another guy?? My chances surely are decreasing these days...' Jiyong shook his head in thought of this before looking down to the floor with a pout.

"Oh, so you're Dara sshi?? MIR's always talking about you every single time... and I guess now I know why." Joon shook hands with Dara, not leaving his eyes on her beautiful face.

'WAH!! The nerve of this guy to flirt with my noona right in front of my face! He better watch his back from now on...' Seunghyun and Jiyong silently cursed inside their jealous heads.

"Is that so? Speaking of oppa, I kinda miss him already..." Dara said shyly.

"Don't worry, he's in good hands but for now, why don't we start practicing? I've already read the third episode's script and..." Joon felt distracted with the way Jiyong and Seunghyun were staring at the two of them intensely while conversing.

"I guess I just... fell in love..." Joon eyed the two guys while saying these.

Their faces looked sort of angry and annoyed.

"With my character" Joon continued as he turned to face Dara back again.

He then grabbed something out of his pocket which turned out to be a small gun!

He started aiming it at Dara which alarmed her two stepbrothers.

"YAH! Put that down! You're not gonna shoot her, are you?!" Seunghyun's voice trembled.

"Relax, it's only a toy gun" Joon chuckled.

'Is he joking or something?' Dara couldn't tell.

"I'm permitted to do this anyway... it's in the script... my character's totally more complicated and twisted than Jiyong's." he explained further.

"And just what is your role in CLOSE APPROXIMITY?!" Jiyong questioned the guy... he didn't really like him.

"I'm hired to kill Dara Park..." And with this statement, he pulled the trigger, bubbles coming out of it instead of bullets.

END OF CHAPTER

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Okay so... I added Joon since I also like him :D Haha. He'll just be making a special appearance in the drama but I'm not yet sure if I'll make him a permanent additional character in the story or not... the next chapter is the mini drama itself... it's like I'm promoting 'CLOSE APPROXIMITY' LOL XD.