Choi Seunghyun

MY TWO STEPBROTHERS

*DING DONG*

Dara pressed the doorbell to another yet unfamiliar front door. She left first thing in the morning just to avoid that weirdo who lived just across her room. Last night wasn't really pleasant when Kwon Jiyong woke her up at exactly 12 midnight just to order her to wash his back. Oh, how she frowned at the thought of it.

"Yo! You're Dara right?" A tall guy with blue hair answered the door.

'Omo! Did my dad remarry a GUY?! What the f***' she thought then saw her dad behind this strikingly tall guy who was busy examining her from head to toe.

"Darling!" her dad said gleefully.

'Is he talking to me or this -looking guy right infront of me?!' she became paranoid inside her head.

"This right here is your new... stepbrother (not mother!)" Dara sighed a sigh of relief.

"Hey" she took his hand to shake it but he wouldn't let go.

'Okay, just when I decided to be friendly... he turns into a jerk!' she thought then rolled her eyes.

The guy suddenly squeezed her hand at that very moment.

"Ouch!" she let out a cry.

"And nice to meet you too!" he smirked.

"You can just call me Seunghyun, Dara noona" he said out loud for my dad to hear.

Then he leaned in real close to whisper, "Or maybe you prefer OPPA" his voice is really deep, she thought... wait, what did he just say?!

"Anyways, don't hold back" he said out loud again.

'Did I just hear right?!' Dara gazed at this Seunghyun guy with a puzzled look.

"Come in sweetheart! Don't just stand there... I'd like you to meet my wife!" her father shouted from behind.

'Should I step in for this beast to devour me with his stares or should I just runaway while I still can?' she got confused... but before she can even think, Seunghyun grabbed her luggage inside.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Dara, you'll have to share a room with Seunghyun for the night..." I heard my dad say.

"Or maybe for a couple more nights... we still have to renovate your room..."

"Wha ---"

"No buts or whats, sweetie..." her dad interrupted.

'Seriously?! I can't even argue in order to protect my womanhood?!' she got worried.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Here's OUR room, sis... no wait... calling you sis is too weird... how about HONEY for a change?" Seunghyun suggested.

"What are we? Newlywed couples?! You have got to be kidding me! (he's worse than Jiyong!)

"Haha. You're so cute when you're angry!" he pinched her cheeks with too much force.

"I'll get straight to the point here... are you a sadist??" Dara asked seriously.

Seunghyun bursted out laughing.

"Maybe..." he jumped right into the bed like a kid.

Dara scanned the room then landed her eyes back to Seunghyun with a questioning look.

"Where's my bed?" she arched an eyebrow.

"Right here..." he patted the bed that he was into.

"So where's your bed?" she asked again.

"Honey, don't you mean OUR bed? You see, I'm a 'we' type of person when it comes to relationships... I prefer the word 'OURS' so if you're not used to it yet then it's fine... but you should be getting used to it... well, at least try to." he explained.

"What are you talking about?! Are you having your own delusions of us being a couple?! Psycho!" she stormed out of 'THEIR' room to have a talk with her dad... but he wasn't convinced... so she had no choice but to spend the night 'sleeping' (literally) with her psycho stepbrother...

'Even Jiyong was more well-behaved' she regretted leaving him for this type of brother.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So there she was lying next to Choi Seunghyun with a pillow in the middle to separate the two of them.

"I... can't... sleep." Seunghyun said out loud.

"You neither, right?" he said.

I immediately pretended to sleep right away by closing my eyes...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* SEUNGHYUN'S POV*

I totally knew that she was faking it! But gosh, how cute of her!!

"Dara noona, I have a confession to make..." I heard her say 'hmm' so softly...

"I'm actually VERY right now and I can't control myself any longer!" and with this statement, I pounced on top of her... I was glad that I startled her and made her WIDE awake.

"Seunghyun... I don't think this is wise" she said nervously.

"No, call me OPPA!" I commanded her.

"Over my dead body!" she rebelled.

I pinned both of her arms to the bed and started kissing her lips forcefully.

"Ow!" I felt her bite my tongue... and with this I left my... dreamworld.

I woke up at 5 A.M. only to find no one next to me...

"Where'd she go?!" I scratched my head and then looked down.

"Damn, she left me with a !"

END OF CHAPTER

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next up is MIRDARA... XD Feel free to request for more DARAGON or TABISAN moments... Comments are highly appreciated! Gotta get back to typing...