The Drama Club

MY TWO STEPBROTHERS

*FLASHBACK*

I woke up at around 1 A.M. to check on MIR oppa since he hasn't gone to bed yet.

Instead, I saw my two stepbrothers lying on the floor... completely passed out.

I scanned the living room for any hint of him but no MIR was found... only a piece of note placed on the countertop when I entered the kitchen.

It says, "Went out for band practice... don't worry about me... just take care of your brothers intead..." I could sense a bit of sadness in what he wrote. I wonder why.

I placed the note back down on the table then went back to the living room where the two erts were sleeping soundly like angels.

I couldn't help but gaze at them for a while then felt my eyes slowly shutting down...

*END OF FLASHBACK*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got up quietly by removing Jiyong's head from my stomach, carefully placing it on the cold bare floor.

I decided to head to the kitchen to reread the note MIR left last night which has been bothering me A LOT...

Then after rereading it, I sighed. "Time to make breakfast!"

'Now, what to cook?? Ah! I guess I'll just have to make them a hangover soup.'

I started preparing a deep pan to boil water in it when... I suddenly felt someone's arms snake its way around my waist.

"Morning, Dara" It was Jiyong's voice.

I got surprised by what he was doing... not the 'back hug' but because of another reason... I felt something hard poking my behind!

"Yah, let go of me! You're disgusting!! I tried to push him off of me and struggled to break free from his... thing.

"Shh! Don't be so loud... Seunghyun might wake up... we don't want him to spoil our moment now, don't we??" he covered my mouth with his hand and so I bit it.

"Ow!" he shrieked in pain, finally letting go of me.

Then I pinched his ear then dragged the guy to let him sit on one of the chairs in the dining table.

"I think my ear's bleeding!" he said.

"That's what you get for being so early in the morning!" Dara scolded.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*MONDAY AT SCHOOL* (IN THE DRAMA CLUB)

"Dara sshi, it has been decided that Kwon Jiyong will play the main lead opposite to you and Choi Seunghyun will be the other guy who will complete this drama's love triangle..." 

Punch me, I must be hearing things! How'd it get to this?!

* FLASHBACK*

"I heard that Dara Park got the lead role for a new drama called CLOSE APPROXIMITY!" some girls gossiped as the three siblings passed the hallway (refer to Chapter 6)

Jiyong and Seunghyun overheard this and thus, without any second thoughts, have decided to battle it out at the auditions just to be Dara's onscreen love interest.

Yes, they were both really desperate.

So back to reality...

*END OF FLASHBACK*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So, I hope you three would find time to start practicing your lines together..." I heard the director say.

I remained frozen with two things on my mind:

1. How am I gonna deal with those two erts?!

2. Moreover, what am I going to tell my parents?! This !

"Oh, noona, let's start practicing afterschool at my house :D Since we have a lot of "stuff" to work on... if you know what I mean but if you don't then try scanning the script to catch up with what I'm trying to tell you." he winked at me.

I immediately scanned the script for episode 1 and OH MY GOD! THERE'S ALREADY A BED SCENE?! JUST THE FIRST EPISODE?? BED SCENE?!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 * IN  JIYONG'S ROOM*

"So you already told our parents about the drama? And they're cool with it??" I arched an eyebrow.

"Yeah, they said that we should just be professionals when it comes to matters like these since no one from the outside knows our 'real relationship' anyway and besides, you know how much our parents' dream for us to become stars, right?" he explained.

Wow, my mom's totally insane.

"So... it says here that I roughly push you in bed then get on top of you" Jiyong got back to the point of what we're here in his room for... to practice.

"Are you this excited to rush things??" I crossed my arms.

"Hey, this is my first time doing a drama you know so you should know what it feels like and should just help me out on this" his eyes were still glued on the script.

I'm not so sure if he's really serious about this but...

"Stand here" he positioned me right in front of the bed.

"You should know that I only see you as my toy and nothing else... but my precious toy." he started saying those stuff.

"Are we acting now?" Instead of replying, he pushed me roughly as my back fell hard on his soft bed and then he got right on top of me...

His eyes stared at mine for what seemed like an hour, there was a hint of sadness to it despite his mesmerizing stares.

His face inched closer as he started to close his eyes and without knowing it, I, too did the same... with my heart beating madly... his lips slightly touched mine when we heard the door swing open.

"Oh, Jiyong, it's my turn to borrow Dara now... we still have to practice our 'couch scene'" Seunghyun appeared before us and after saying this, he dragged me out of the room, bid farewell to my mom and Jiyong's dad then shoved me inside his car.

"Yah! What do you mean by couch scene?!"

Don't tell me he read the script for episode 2 already??" 

I barely finished reading my lines in episode 1!!

"Yeah, I'm talking about our scenes together in episode 2" he said as if reading my mind...

"You guys sure are rushing things, huh? It's only the first day of the drama club yet you're totally psyched in practicing. There are still lots of days for us to practice you know..." I reasoned out.

"Yeah, but I'm already a professional, noona." he bragged.

So is he saying that I'm still an amateur with this kind of statement?! Ugh.

END OF CHAPTER

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So... here's chapter 8!! Your comments make me so much happy that I'm thinking about what you guys are suggesting... especially @ misalovesdaragon and hiccups sshi! I'm sure you guys will look forward to the next few chapters as I add lots of surprises to it ;D Hahaha...