Three Blonde Geniuses!

MY TWO STEPBROTHERS

"YG University is no joke! You'll have to audition at nearly everything..."

Their parents decided to enroll them in the same university where they'll be studying arts.

The agreement happened that night with the 'hungry Dara' incident which left a huge mark on Jiyong and Seunghyun's hearts and green minds.

"Oh! It's Dara Park! ♥ so pretty..."

"I heard she passed that audition for the lead role of a new drama in one go!"

"She's a genius, I tell you! So talented..."

People showered her with praises as Dara walked like a model on a runway in the halls of YG.

"Oh! Kwon Jiyong and Choi Seunghyun are here too! So charismatic!! kyaa!!!"

"I heard that Kwon Jiyong won an award for his music! And his rapping skills are no joke either!!"

"Yah! Seunghyun sshi's also good at rapping! His acting skills are not that bad either!"

People gossiped as Jiyong and Seunghyun made their way through the crowd, following Dara from behind.

"But don't the three of them seem like they're triplets?! I mean... what's with the uniformed glasses and the colorcoded hairstyles..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*DARA'S POV*

'Triplets?!

What the hell is wrong with people??

Are they high or something?

But... it is too much of a coincidence for Seunghyun to dye his hair blonde at the same time I wanted to try on a new haircolor... it's sorta fishy!

Ahh, whatever!

I'll just dye my hair brown again sometime later.

Anyways, I sat with my MIR oppa during lunch ♥ 

I'm so glad that he also studies in YG XD

He's part of a band called MBLAQ!

I'm a fan... even though I don't really listen to their songs... haha!

He's just too cute...

"Yo! Dude..." I heard a familiar voice say behind me.

I realized instantly that it was Seunghyun... because of its deepness.

Before I knew it, Jiyong and Seunghyun each sat beside me, squishing my poor self.

"What the?! Go sit somewhere else you jerks!!" Sadly, they just ruined my time alone with MIR.

"Our friend doesn't mind! Right MIR??" Jiyong assumed.

We both had eye contact with my eyes telling him that I oppose to it.

"Um... yeah... I guess" Damn! I just remembered that MIR oppa's not that good when it comes to reading eye expressions...

"So you do like me... huh??" Jiyong whispered into my left ear.

"HUH?!" MIR turned to look at me...

"I simply can't forget what happened in the restroom last night..." he smirked.

What is this narcicist talking about?!

I just pushed him away... suddenly, I felt someone's hand me in the knee under the table!

"YAH!" This time, MIR almost fell aback because he probably thought that I was shouting at him while he was just innocently sipping his juice, staring at me with his eyes full of love... poor guy!

I turned to look at Seunghyun then gave him a 'you ert!' look.

He just smirked like Jiyong did.

Okay, I guess it's time for me to get out of here... and to think that I didn't get to finish my food! T-T

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*JIYONG'S POV*

I decided to go to the library for my free period.

When I got there, Dara noona was already sitting on one of the tables, reading alone.

CHANCE!! XD

I pretended to 'pass by' her, trying to walk coolly but she didn't notice me... FAILED!!

So I just went to one of the bookshelves to try to find a dirty book to read! Haha.

As I scanned the shelves with my fingers... I caught a glimpse of the most beautiful eyes that I have ever seen in my entire life looking right through me from the other side of the shelf through the small space that was not covered by the books...

She then went to approach me slowly like time was standing still and my jaw was dropping open once again.

This is what you call ecstacy... XD

"Jiyong..." she said softly with a hint of temptation.

"Let me guess... you're hungry for more of me am I right?" I asked flirtily.

Instead of replying, she pushed me gently with my back leaning against the shelf, placed her arms around my neck then pulled me closer for a sweet peck on my lips!

This wasn't enough for me, so I just crashed my mouth into hers rather roughly, longing for this moment to come...

I didn't hesitate to feel her upper thighs with my hands... then they slowly found their way under her shirt... can't believe I'm touching her body >.<

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* SEUNGHYUN'S POV*

I headed to the men's locker room to take a shower after playing football... of course it had nothing to do with arts but I got nothing to do anyways so I just played with the other guys to have fun.

After taking a cold shower, I wrapped my lower body with a towel, exposing my awesome abs! haha.

I was facing my locker when I heard someone say, "Seunghyun oppa..." so when I closed the locker, I was surprised to see Dara's goddess-like face seducing me once again with that y voice of hers.

"Noona, won't someone suspect us if they see you in here... alone with the half- me??" I arched an eyebrow.

"Nah! I don't think no one's around..." she traced my chest with her soft fingers! Omo!!

Then my urges led me to push her gently into her back on one of the benches in the locker room.

I got on TOP of her (Seunghyun really loves to be on TOP XD) then paused for a while to look at the pretty face below me.

She then grabbed my face for a soft intertwining kiss which sent chills down my spine.

I then pulled back to attack her neck next... it in different spots while she held on to my hair which even more so I decided to tear her shirt apart in order to have more access and to be able to more of her flawless flesh... this time her stomach! >.<

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seunghyun laughed his off at what Jiyong shared to him.

"So you fell asleep in class and moaned in front of your teacher?! Dude, what have you been doing in your sleep??" he made fun of his best friend even more.

Jiyong couldn't help but feel embarrassed because of what he did earlier...

"It's all HER fault!" he slapped his forehead.

"What?" Seunghyun finally stopped laughing.

"Nothing. How's your day going?" Jiyong asked.

"Well, I skipped classes and had the most amazing... sleep under the tree!" he smiled.

"And just what kind of daydream were you having exactly to have made you this... happy??" he looked at Seunghyun suspiciously.

"It's a secret!" Seunghyun teased.

Ahh~ boys and their dirty minds!!

END OF CHAPTER 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hoped you liked this chapter... truthfully speaking, I also can't decide between GD & TOP! Haha... so you just leave a comment and tell me who our goddess Dara should end up with and why... don't be shy to request more moments with your OTP!! :D