CLOSE APPROXIMITY

MY TWO STEPBROTHERS

*CHARACTERS*

 

Kwon Jiyong as "GD"

- A cold hearted guy for his heart has already been long frozen.

- He is currently targetting a vulnerable girl named Dara Park, subjecting her as his new 'toy'.

- His character is messy and complicated.

- A 'rough' bad boy image

(Isn't this Seunghyun in real life?!)

 

Choi Seunghyun as "T.O.P" 

- A gentle guy who is like a narcicistic prince.

- Intelligent-looking and cunning with his glasses...

- Falls for Dara's pretty face and interesting character

(This description is totally describing that narcicist, Jiyong!)

 

(0_0 OTTOKE?! THEIR CHARACTERS IN REAL LIFE KIND OF SWITCHED?!

BUT I'M STILL DEALING WITH TWO ERTS HERE... *SIGH*)

 

Sandara Park as "DARA"

- A vulnerable girl with a lot of weaknesses and flaws...

- Got entangled with the wrong guy named GD who controls her (tell me about it!)

- Feels a little attraction to T.O.P for his kind and caring side (What?! Why would I??)

- Is deeply hurting inside... (Maybe? I'm confused...)

 

Lee Joon as "himself"

- Mysterious...

- Hired to kill Dara?

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*SUMMARY OF EACH EPISODE*

 

*EPISODE ONE*

 

"You should know that I only see you as my toy and nothing else... but my precious toy." GD then roughly pushed Dara on the bed then got on top of her.

"You're so cruel..." Dara's eyes were full of sadness while GD's eyes just looked at her coldly.

Without even replying, he crashed his lips on to hers... with a rather deep and forceful kiss.

"I hate you" Dara said after they broke off from the kiss.

GD just smiled at her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*EPISODE TWO*

 

Dara waited patiently for GD just as he instructed for she didn't want to piss the guy off just like she did when they first met which led her to this kind of situation she is now in.

The guy was obviously blackmailing her with money which she badly needed and she couldn't even do anything about it...

After a while, she fell asleep on the couch of the hotel's lobby.

T.O.P happened to pass by and sighted an angel sleeping.

"Is this love at first sight?" he asked himself as he examined the girl's sleeping features before leaning in close to plant a kiss on her forehead.

He then left her his contact number by placing the piece of paper on one of her hands, a 'CALL ME' note.

Jiyong saw all of these from afar and immediately crumpled the note once T.O.P left as he stared at Dara's sleeping face with hatred and jealousy.

"Dara Park, you're mine alone. If I can't have you then... I guess no one else can too..." he stated with a hint of an evil plan in mind.

The guy's way possessive.

Unfortunately for Dara, she has just became his obsession... but not for long.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*EPISODE THREE*

 

"I'm tasking you to kill this girl." GD showed Lee Joon Dara's picture.

The guy just nodded after GD handed him the cash along with the beautiful picture of Dara.

After a week of preparation, Lee Joon has been stalking Dara ever since...

Waiting for the right time for them to be alone together, but such time never existed for that T.O.P guy keeps on showing up.

So he decided to just sneak inside Dara's apartment through the window, one cold night.

As he inched closer, he got a clear view of Dara's sleeping nature... and her y legs.

Suddenly, Dara rolled to the right side of her bed where Joon was standing which caused her to fall on the floor and startled Joon who quickly fled behind the curtains.

Now, why would he do such a thing?

I guess, he's not that mentally prepared yet to kill this beautiful woman called Dara Park who was right in front of him.

Dara was feeling thirsty so she decided to head to the kitchen for a glass of water.

After drinking, her eyes widened in horror as a hand came out of nowhere and covered which caused her to drop the glass that she was holding.

"Shh, don't be afraid... I won't hurt you." She heard a man's voice say as she struggled to break free from his grasp.

He then turned Dara for her to face him then said, "I'm supposed to kill you but... oh well... I changed my mind."

And with this, he lifted her chin up then... kissed her softly on the lips which was totally different from GD's rough kiss.

It took her a minute before she responded to this y stranger's kiss as she placed both of her hands on his hair while Joon's hands found its way to her hips...

THE END!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*AFTER PARTY*

 

"Sorry if I improvised a bit on my own, Dara sshi. You must've been very surprised" Joon apologized.

The cast and crew of 'CLOSE APPROXIMITY' went out to celebrate the success of the drama right after the whole mini series got  aired on tv.

"No need to apologize, Joon. The audience loved it anyways! We even got the highest ratings because of your hot kissing scene!!" Director YG said proudly.

Dara was seated between Joon and her boyfriend, MIR who got to attend with her at the celebratory party to support all of them while her stepbrothers were seated right across them.

"Yeah, it's fine Joon sshi... but I still can't believe that my character would end up with her very own hired killer, I mean, the story's just plainly unpredictable!" Dara said.

"Totally! I thought we'd end up together..." Jiyong mumbled.

"Well, I think you guys were great... at least my Dara ended up with someone... who won't betray me" MIR said to himself while he eyed Jiyong and Seunghyun.

Seunghyun was rather quiet that night for he only got to kiss Dara on the forehead while Jiyong and that Joon kissed her fully on the lips!

 

*SEUNGHYUN'S POV*

 

What kind of drama was that?! I was just like a side character or something! 

And that Lee Joon... Ugh... I bet he had planned to kiss my Dara right from the very start!

How dare he improvise without my permission?!

Well, I wouldn't allow such a thing to happen in the first place anyway but still... ahh!

I'M SO JEALOUS!!

I need to have my own romantic offscreen scene with Dara to make-up with my boring 'couch scene' with her no matter what!

Seunghyun smirked evilly with a lot of 'stuff' starting to run on his erted mind.
 

END OF CHAPTER

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Here's Chapter 10... thanks a lot for the comments and the subscriptions you guys... I'm motivated to update this fic for all you readers out there! XD Unpredictable drama right? My mind's totally random and messed up... so just expect the unexpected... haha. I bet you're all wondering what Seunghyun would do next...! And next chapter is another hungry Dara so you should definitely look forward to it! Adios...