MIR OPPA

MY TWO STEPBROTHERS

*DARA'S POV*

I knocked at his door three times and felt ashamed of my actions... it was only 5 A.M. and here I was, bothering someone else...

"Dara?" MIR oppa yawned as he said my name.

He rubbed his eyes to see clearly if he wasn't dreaming then he pulled me into a warm embrace... which was totally different from Jiyong's awkward hug.

"Oppa, I'm sorry for disturbing ---"

"Shh! It's totally fine... I'm glad you're here!" he pulled me inside of his apartment.

"You haven't called me for ages... well, since you had the thing with your parents' break up. Are you okay?" he let me sit down on his couch.

"Yeah... sort of... well maybe not. I guess that's why I'm here... my stepbrothers are total jerks! And I couldn't take it anymore so... here I am." He handed me a cup of coffee.

"So you're going to live with me!" his face lit up like a child.

"Yeah, but only for a few days until I find a part-time job and save enough money for my own apartment" I explained.

"I don't mind if you stay here with me forever! I've missed you long enough, babe!" he gave me a peck on the forehead. So sweet...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*FLASHBACK (THE DAY WE MET)*

It was a cloudy afternoon so I decided to hang out in the park. I sat on an empty bench which I claimed all to myself then began listening to my music playlist *listens to LONELY by 2NE1*

I scanned the park to find something or someone to focus my eyes on out of boredom. I immediately spotted a cute guy who's just my style because he looks quite younger than me... I like younger guys! ♥ 

Anyways, I watched him play soccer with his two weird-looking friends whose hairdos stand out like A LOT. The other one was blonde while the other one had a blue hair who looked like an alien, unable to mingle with earthlings (other people).

The cute guy caught my gaze so I quickly looked away... so damn embarrassing!

After a few several minutes of staring at a blank space, I heard someone say "Ow" so I immediately turned my gaze only to find the soccer cutie down on the ground.

It was like my instincts took over me and before I knew it, I was standing right infront of him eye to eye.

"Are you alright?" I offered him my hand using a calm and cool voice... (this situation made me think that I was a prince who was saving a princess... a total reversal!)

"Yeah... thanks!" his voice made me snap back to reality.

He tried walking but was limping so I guided him all the way to the bench where I was sitting a while ago... (Wait, why do I strongly feel like I'm the guy here in this flashback?! I just realized this while reminiscing...)

Anyways, I took a good look at his wounded knee then sighed with a thought, 'If only I had a band-aid!'

"Here you go, miss!" A blonde guy handed me a band-aid as if reading my mind...

I let out a "Huh?!" then smiled at the soccer cutie... and then he smiled back!

'But I still need alcohol!' I thought to myself once again.

"Ouch!" Something hit me on the head which fell into my hands.

I turned to look who threw the alcohol at me and saw that blue-haired alien guy smirking!

"We'll leave MIR to you so just cure him already!" he shouted from afar then turned to leave with the blonde guy who gave me the band-aid... 'Are they lovers?!' I thought.

Even though they helped me... they sure know how to spoil a moment... it's as if this was just like a set up!

"What's your name?" the cute guy infront of me made me lose my train of thought in an instant...

"Dara..." I said shyly.

"Well, Dara shi, will you be my girlfriend??" Okay, that was actually a bit rushed but I said no of course!

So we dated and then things happened...

*END OF FLASHBACK*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been 5 months since then... wait a minute... why the hell was Jiyong and Choi Seunghyun in my flashback?! And it took me this long to realize this up until now?! These two have been messing up my mind ever since I met them...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So, babe... why don't you tell me more about these two new stepbrothers of yours... what are they like?" MIR oppa asked.

"Huh? Um... they're not that interesting compared to your friends... I mean, you do have friends right? What are they called??" I asked out of curiosity.

"Oh, you mean JIYONG and SEUNGHYUN? We call each other nicknames... I call them GD and TOP... they're the only best friends that I have :D Would you like to meet them??" he smiled.

"Uh, about that... I don't think there's a need to... (when I already know them quite well... okay, maybe not that much but holy cow... his BEST FRIENDS are actually my STEPBROTHERS?! I'm so slow...)"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just then there was a knock on MIR oppa's door...

"Are you expecting someone, oppa?" I asked nervously and I don't even know why I was feeling uneasy.

"Uh yeah... my friends are coming over today, I hope you don't mind" he stood up from the couch.

Just then, I saw a picture that I have never seen before... there... behind my MIR was a small picture frame of him in between my new erted stepbrothers! Ugh... if only I saw that earlier...

My eyes widened as MIR headed for the door.

"MIR OPPA!" I managed to stop him from his tracks. 

I have got to think of a way to avoid THEM... 

"Can I use your shower?!" was all I could manage to say.

"Sure" he flashed me a smile.

"Oh and you can just use my towel if you'd like." he added.

I rushed to the bathroom as soon as possible before he could open the door revealing two weirdos... or maybe I'd like to call them two devilish erts... 0_0

END OF CHAPTER

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REVELATIONS are up next... well, you probably already know what's going on in here... haha! All pairings are present in the next chapter so please do be patient as I type Chapter 4... I think MIRDARA is cute! but I love DARAGON X TABISAN more... hehe :3