Playing Games...

MY TWO STEPBROTHERS

It was a Friday night when MIR invited his best friends over to play games like they usually do.

"I'm sorry babe but it's a tradition!" he apologized.

"No, it's okay. I'm cool with it, I'll just stay in your bedroom to read a book till I get sleepy." Dara smiled.

"Okay" he smiled back then headed for the door to welcome the now excited Jiyong and Seunghyun with beers and junk food on both hands.

"Sup! Man" Seunghyun greeted.

"Where's my noona??" Jiyong couldn't help but ask as he sat comfortably on the couch.

"Reading in my room..." MIR said.

"What a killjoy! She's no fun at all!!" Seunghyun purposely said out loud for Dara to hear him.

Meanwhile, Dara couldn't concentrate because of that Seunghyun's loud voice then she heard Jiyong say, "How about we ask her to join us??" 

"Nah! I guess she's just too old!" Seunghyun shouted.

And with this, Dara banged the door wide open and declared, "Who says I'm too old to play with you guys?!" she said angrily.

"Okay then, with our noona in, let the games... begin!" Jiyong smirked followed by Seunghyun.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*GAME ONE: SPIN THE BOTTLE*

"Okay, so the rules are simple... whoever gets to be pointed by the bottle is free to choose who she desires to give a hug XD" Jiyong and Seunghyun explained while they both eyed Dara...

This is going to be no ordinary spin the bottle game...

"Here goes..." Seunghyun began spinning the bottle rather impatiently.

It landed on MIR.

"I choose Dara of course!" he then gave her a big, sweet hug.

Jiyong and Seunghyun almost gagged while watching the two being so... intimate!

"Okay, time's up! Now for another spin..."

This time, it landed on Dara.

She looked at the hopeful Jiyong and Seunghyun but then hugged MIR who was just beside her right after saying, "I want another hug!" 

This disappointed her stepbrothers.

Fortunately, the next spin landed on Jiyong.

"I want DARA NOONA!" he jumped to where Dara was then hugged her for like a minute, feeling her close to his chest before MIR separated Jiyong from his girlfriend.

Next came Seunghyun's turn...

"I want NOONA!!" he quickly grabbed Dara then was contented of inhaling the sweet scent of her hair!

"Okay, I think that's enough..." MIR got overprotective.

He didn't really enjoy seeing Dara wrapped around in another man's arms...

"What?! But it's still like 30 seconds and Jiyong's was like one minute! Isn't that a bit unfair?!" he protested while still hugging Dara in his arms, refusing to let go...

"Seunghyun, don't be childish! Let go of her already!" MIR was starting to get jealous...

"Okay, why don't we just proceed to the next game!" Jiyong suggested before things heat up between the two.

"Yeah, this game's so boring and stupid!" MIR complained.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*GAME TWO: ROCK PAPER SCISSORS*

"I'm good at this game!" Dara boasted.

"So since I'm confident in winning, why don't we add a kissing game to it?" she smiled playfully.

"I don't know..." MIR was unsure of this idea.

"Sounds great!" Jiyong and Seunghyun gave Dara a thumbs up.

"So... who wants to challenge me first?" Dara asked.

"I'll do it!" MIR beat Jiyong and Seunghyun to volunteering first.

"Rock, paper, scissors!" MIR lost.

"Okay, I order you to kiss... me!" MIR smiled before giving her a peck on the lips.

"Seriously, get a room you guys!" Jiyong complained.

He tried challenging Dara next and ended up... loosing!

"I order you to kiss..." Dara started.

"Oh, please... I've heard this line from somewhere before. You want me to kiss you right?" he asked cockily.

"Seunghyun" Dara smirked evilly.

"What?!" Jiyong's eyebrows furrowed.

"Just do it already man! It's just a kiss..." Seunghyun pulled Jiyong closer to him...

Jiyong just sighed out loud then kissed the guy on the lips with a quick smack.

"You're gross..." he told Seunghyun.

"Since Dara keeps on winning, it's no fun so let's just play something that we guys are good at..." he grinned.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*GAME THREE: PLAYSTATION*

"It's easy, really... you lose, you strip. That's all" Seunghyun explained the rules to them.

"Let's play TEKKEN!" Jiyong said excitedly.

So they played like little kids and after 5 minutes... Dara lost...

So she took off her... headband.

"That's it??" Seunghyun complained.

Dara just shrugged then they continued playing.

After another 5 minutes... Dara lost again.

Damn, she just realized that she wasn't wearing any accessories left for her to remove... and she wasn't wearing any footwear either!

So she was forced to take her shirt off, exposing her black y bra.

The guys went silent and they just let their eyes do the work for them... checking Dara out.

MIR gave his girlfriend a small pillow to cover her upper body after snapping out of it...

They got back to playing then after another 5 minutes... obviously, Dara lost to them once again.

"This is so unfair! You guys are purposely ganging up on me!!" she slammed the controller down.

"No we're not... we're just abiding by the rules here..." Seunghyun said innocently.

"You guys are obviously the only ones having fun with me stripping!" she continued to argue.

"Aren't you going to remove your pants?" Seunghyun said impatiently.

"This is so unfair!" she protested.

"No it's not, I even kissed Seunghyun because of you... so I guess we're even... now strip!" Jiyong was also becoming impatient.

"Fine!" she removed her pants in front of them... revealing her boxer shorts...

The guys' jaws dropped.

"Hey, are you even a girl?!" Jiyong insulted.

"I'm going to bed!" Dara dashed to MIR's bedroom.

"Babe, I think you're still hot!" MIR shouted after her.

Jiyong and Seunghyun also thinks the same but just didn't want to admit it in order to . Haha.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The guys drank their bottles of beer right after Dara left...

Still thinking about her hot body a while ago.

Such a hot stripper...

On the other hand, MIR was in deep thought while eyeing those two friends of his and just realized something...

That they too, have taken a liking to his girlfriend...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

The next morning, Dara woke up in a shocked state.

She was lying on Seunghyun's abs while Jiyong in return, was sleeping soundly on her stomach...

How'd she get in the living room floor?!

And where's MIR?!

What exactly happened last night??

Well, at least she still had her clothes on...

END OF CHAPTER

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update... got busy with college... haha. Stay tuned if you want to know what happened late last Friday night... Yeah, I kinda pity MIR here for having such a gorgeous girlfriend that even his friends can't help but fall for her XD Goddess Dara ♥