Family Outing

MY TWO STEPBROTHERS

*DARA'S POV*

I can't believe I let myself get dragged along into this.

Okay, am I the only one who have such random and weird parents?!

Apparently not, for Seunghyun and Jiyong's folks are also the same!

We were now on our way to a beach resort riding ONLY ONE VAN...

My dad was the one driving and beside him was Seunghyun's mom while my mom and Jiyong's dad were seated in the second row and as for me... you probably have guessed it already.

I'm stuck at the backseat with Seunghyun and Jiyong both by my side, and the three of us were awkwardly silent! T-T

Figures, since I fought with Seunghyun last night but as for Jiyong, I have no idea why he's ignoring me... it looks like he's being sentimental over someone...

Slowly, I felt my eyelids close...

*END OF DARA'S POV*

Jiyong was looking outside the window when suddenly he felt something heavy leaning against his shoulder.

It was Dara's head.

A smile formed in his lips but was quickly taken away for Seunghyun 'replaced' Dara's head, making it lean on to his very own shoulder!

Then he smirked at Jiyong.

This pissed off his best friend so Jiyong also 'replaced' Dara's head back to his shoulder.

And their battle of 'replacing' Dara's head went on for the rest of the trip without saying anything and without Dara knowing until she woke up...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*SEUNGHYUN'S POV*

Jiyong and I were the one who carried the luggages in and I can't believe that the 'three' of us will be sharing one room! OMO :3

It's because the resort only have two rooms available left... so one room for our parents and one room for me, Jiyong and Dara noona ♥

However, there's one problem...

There are two couple beds so who will my noona choose to sleep with?

I hope it's me... XD

"That's easy. You two will sleep together while I take the whole of the other bed by myself..." she said slyly.

*disappointed look*

No one dare to argue with her since she already decided our fate.

It's kinda sad but... oh well... at least we're still staying in ONLY ONE ROOM.

So there's this really big closet in our room which creeps me out... reminds me of the 'Boogeyman' movie.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*JIYONG'S POV*

I stored my clothes inside the big walk-in closet when Dara went inside, carrying her small luggage.

"Mind if I put my stuff here?" she asked me.

I just shook my head.

Suddenly, we heard the door close... someone must've locked it from the outside since we heard the knob turning and there's no other than... Seunghyun who did this... obviously.

Dara turned to look at the closet door then tried to unlock it herself before turning back to look at me with those confused yet mesmerizing eyes of hers with a 'what just happened?' look.

"Um... looks like we're locked in, but that's not even the bad news... I just heard the main door close which means Seunghyun probably left already without knowing that we're in here." I managed to say to her.

"Oh... crap... do you have your cellphone? Call him." she said calmly.

"Uh... nope. Left it on the bed" then there was this awkward silence while we stared at each other.

Thus, I began sweating out of nervousness which only Dara could make me.

Suddenly, the lights went off which made Dara scream, dashing towards my chest...

"Could it be... don't tell me... you're afraid of the dark??" I asked her as I slowly wrapped my arms around her.

"Um... not really... I'm more scared that the Boogeyman might get me..." Aww... so friggin' cute that I just want to take advantage of her in this situation... but no!

Jiyong, you're a gentleman so sensitivity to Dara's feelings should be first over hormones... though the atmosphere's kinda hot!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I was looking all over for you two the whole afternoon! Where have you guys been??" Seunghyun questioned the suspicious-looking Dara and Jiyong.

"Well, let's just say that a certain 'someone' locked us inside the closet..." Jiyong would've answered that they were having a 'hugging session' if he were to be childish but Seunghyun gets jealous way too easily so...

"Oh. Which closet were you in? What kind of stupid moron would lock a closet without even cheking whether it's empty or not anyway?" Seunghyun chuckled.

He didn't get that Jiyong was pinpointing at him.

Such a slow guy...

The three of them were walking along the beach as they watched the sunset...

Seunghyun and Jiyong tried to hold Dara's hands only to be shoved away by her but because of their perseverance and determination, they succeeded in gripping both of her hands on each side with a bit of force...

Such a perfect scenery... for an adorable set of siblings... or a perfect love triangle!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*DARA'S POV THAT NIGHT...*

Once again... I can't believe that I'm wearing a stringed black bikini that my mom forced me into!

Had to wear a bathrobe to not attract any attention from the people who were busy partying at the resort's poolside but unexpectedly, I'm garnering A LOT of attention instead as I heard some guys say,

"Dude, check out that hot girl wearing a bathrobe..." T-T so sad...

I decided to just sit in the corner... drinking my punch or whatever you call this colorful juice that I'm drinking...

I sighted a topless Jiyong and Seunghyun in the pool, having so much fun playing with the water like kids.

I got bored over time and felt sleepy when suddenly... someone pushed me from behind, causing me to splash into the water!

I was so shocked that I didn't notice that someone was sneaking up from behind me and the next thing I felt was someone's hot breath into my neck...

I immediately spun around to check who it was... only to find a blonde guy (who was not Jiyong)

Too close... with our bodies almost touching...

Then it donned to me after gazing at the stranger's face that this was no stranger at all!

"JANG WOOYOUNG! What are you doing here?!" I shouted at him.

"I missed you so much hon!! ♥" he smirked evilly.

END OF CHAPTER

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here's Chapter 12!! And for those who requested a sweet 'DARAGON moment' XD Thanks to alwaysbedaragon for the pool scene idea... it's still to be continued in Chapter 13 though... This friend of mine also suggested to add Wooyoung since she's a fan of WooDara as well... Haha. Anyways, who's your guess on who pushed Dara into the pool?? Hint: also a 2pm member XD Always love new guy characters because they add spice and thrill to the story... kekeke. Curious on what's Wooyoung's relationship with Dara? Well...