chapter 7

~When Will You Notice~

-two days later...early in the morning-

"Hyuk...Hyuk...HYUKKIE!" Hae sat on top of Hyuk trying to wake him up. Even though he was sitting on him and yelling his name, Hyuk still wouldn’t wake up. Hae decided to do something a little more "Hyuk-ish". He grabbed the end of hyuks shirt and began to pull it up.

"mmm...wahhh~....." Hyuk just tried to move around. He still didn't wake up.

"Hmmm...LEEEEE HYUUKKKK JAEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Hae screamed in his face. This time he woke up and.....

"DOngHAe!!!"

*BANG*

"OWCH!"

"ERMMM THAT HURT!" They both rubbed their foreheads.

"Why did you sit up sooooo fast?? You hit mah head....oww..." Hae fell over next to Hyuk.

"Why were you sitting on me??" Hyuk stared at hae waiting for an answer.

"well...I got up earlyyy andd...I tried waking you up...but you wouldnt wake up...soo...yeh...just forget it." Hae rolled off the bed and walked to his dresser. He pulled out a nice new outfit and began to changed/stip.

"OH! Hae! Do you really have to change in front of me??" 

Hae ignored Hyuk and continued to change. First he took off his shirt, and then he began to take his pants off.

"HAE! STOP IT!"

Hae giggled and watched Hyuk cover his eyes.

"This is no different than that that strips for you..." Hae said. He pulled his shirt down and walked over to Hyuk. He jumped on the bed and grabbed Hyuks hands, removing them from his face.

Hyuk was still squeezing his eyes shut. Hae leaned over and kissed Hyuk on the cheek.

"HAHA! I stole a KISS!" Hae jumped off the bed as Hyuk went to grab him.

"You little!!!!!!! HAE!" Hyuk was supa mad. He grabbed Hae's arm and pulled him.

"OOooOOoo hehe" Hae smiled when Hyuk pulled him closer. He then kissed him again. Hyuk shoved Hae towards the door.

"HAE!! Fippin SHISUS! Stop kissing me!"

"Whyyy~ ur ty stripper girlfriend gonna get mad--" Hae was cut off. The door to the room opened and a girl walked through. The same girl Hae gave Hyuk's number to. The same girl Hae refered to as a 'ty stripper girlfriend'.

"Hyukkie~ I waited for you down stairs but you didn’t come...Did you forget we were going to go on a date this morning?" The girl pouted and walked over to Hyuk. She grabbed onto his hand then she noticed Hae. Hae was mumbling to himself by the door.

"Dirty...stinkin...shisus...flippin......" Hae mumbled

"What did you just say?!" The girl obviously heard what Hae said. She tried to snap at Hae but Hyuk pulled her back.

"Just...leave it...Ill change really fast and we can leave....Hae....stop...." Hyuk wasn't very happy...

-Hyuk and the girls date-

"Soo...Hyukkie...Where do you want to go first?" (Imma give her a name now...hmm Jessica?)

Hyuk linked his arm with hers as they walked down the river walk.

"Hmmm...let’s just walk...okay?"

"Hyuk..." Jessica stopped walking and looked Hyuk straight in the eyes.

"Hm?" Hyuk was a bit confused.

"You know what Hae said...Do you think I’m a ?"

"pshh...nuuu..." Hyuk LIED! OHHHH HE LIEDD! xD

"Tell the truth..." Suddenly Jessica’s phone started to ring.

"Hello? Mhm...I'll meet you at the normal place...yeh...same time...k...well I got to go...Bye~"

"Who was that?" Hyuk questioned her as she tried to hide her face.

"Nobody..." She grabbed his arm and forced him to continue walking.

"Oh...Okay..." Hyuk started getting a bad feeling about her. He wasn't sure if Hae was really right or if he was wrong/jealous.

~I finally have a girlfriend and...Now...I don't want one...WHAT IS HE DOING TO MEEE????~

________________________________

O.O I'm sooo tired. COMMENT ur thoughts ^^ I'll try to update tomorrow.