New Feelings~

~When Will You Notice~

~I felt his lips hit mine. They were warm and soft, everything I wanted. We shared a kiss before but this time was different. I felt extreme lust. He tried to back away from me but I wouldn’t let him. I pulled him closer to my body, I was gentle of course, and he gave in. We kissed again, this time with more pleasure. I felt my body heat up and begin to want more than just a silly old kiss. I couldn’t help this new feeling I was having for him. Yes, this is a new feeling. I only thought of him as my best friend. I only wanted to be his best friend but I know things are different now. I wanted not just him but all of him. Is this feeling wrong? We started making out. Tongues fighting for dominance and everything else that came along with it. His hands traveled around my body and mine travels his. His waist was quite small I must say. His body was light all together. This made it easy for me to move him where I wanted him. Where did I want him? ~ 

"HYUKKIE!!! WAKE UP!!!" Donghae was yelling in Hyuk’s ear. Hyuk Jumped up and grabbed Hae.

"Oh god...DONT EVER...wait...I was dreaming???" Hyuk rubbed his face, honestly hoping it wasn’t a dream.

"What are you talking about? You slept in...We have to go to practice now...GET READY" Hae pulled Hyuk out of his bed. They both hit the floor hard. The way they landed together shocked them both.

"Um..." Hae could feel Hyuk breathing on his neck.

"I love you~" Hyuk said as he started to kiss Hae’s neck.

"WHOA! HYUK STOP! What are you doing???"  Hae pushed hyuk and fell back on the floor.

~What is going on~ Hae thought.

Hyuk got up and took Hae’s hand to help him stand. He looked into Hae's eyes and said the one thing Hae wasn’t ready for.

"I said...I love you...now~ I thought you loved me...Did something change? You gave up on me...already? You sure didn't give up in my dream." Hyuk Grabbed onto Hae’s tiny waist. He felt his dream coming true with just one touch. Hae couldn’t talk. He lost his thoughts and feelings for the moment. On the inside Hae loved hyuk with all his heart. He couldn’t understand this different and mean feeling he was having for Hyuk at the moment.

Hae let Hyuk feel his body. He felt the urge to feel up Hyuk but didn’t want to be an easy catch.

~I waited all this time and now he wants to be with me?? I don’t think so....Ill make him wait for me like he made me wait for him :P ~

__________________________________________

Sorry for the short update AND sorry that it took me so long to update. I haven’t really been in the mood to write Dx COMMENT~ TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK~ I’m up for ideas! ....be nice....

THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING!!~

I hope my readers are still willing to read T~T