chapter 5

~When Will You Notice~

~Flash back~

"You spin first hae...Hae...HAE!?" Kyuhyun pushed Hae over to get his attention. It still didn't work. Hae was completely out of it. All he could think about was what happened in the room 7 minutes before they sat down to play the game.

"He...He...KISSED ME!" Hae yelled as he ran out of the room.

All the guys were shocked. They couldn't move, not even their heads to see where Hae went. Hyuk got up and apologized to all of them. He then went after Hae.

"Hae wait up!" Hyuk yelled.

"Oh no...It's going to happen again...I'm going to run away and he is going to kiss me...no...No...No..." Hae didn't know what to do. He walked through the living room of the house; then the kitchen; then he ran up the stairs to the same room he ran in before.

He walked in and collapsed on the bed. Hyuk wasn't far behind him.

Once Hyuk walked in Hae had flash backs to when they were in the room before.

"Hae...are you okay?" Hyuk sat on the bed next to Hae. He rubbed Haes back trying to comfort him. Hae just moved away from Hyuk.

"No...I'm not okay..." Hae looked up at the sealing and fell back on the bed.

"Then tell me what’s wrong..." Hyuk did the same.

"You..."

"What did I do?"

"You...kissed me..."

"HAE...I didn't mean to kiss you...I tripped and landed on you by accident...It wasn't like I meant it..." Hyuk sat up and looked at Hae.

"That’s the problem...you didn't mean it..." Hyuk got up off the bed. He was shocked but still confused by what Hae said.

"You...You wanted me to mean it?? Why are you acting like this?? I'm your best friend and you’re treating me like you like me more than just a best friend...why hae..."

~Does he really like me more than a best friend? Were guys...this shouldn’t be happening...~ Hyuk thought

"Hyuk go dance with that girl...Girls make you happy...right?" Hae was by far EXTREMLY upset. He got off the bed and left hyuk alone in the room. When he got to the dance room he saw the girl hyuk was with and approached her.

Hyuk was standing at the top of the stairs. He could see Hae talking to the girl but he didn't say anything. He saw Hae tell her something then walk away. The girl just laughed pulled out her phone and began to text someone.

Hyuk suddenly got a text on his phone. He pulled it out of his pocket and check what it said.

- Unknown number

~ Nice to meet you Eunhyuk :)

Hyuk looked up after reading it and saw the girl walking towards him. She was smiling as she walked up the stairs to him. He wasn’t sure what she had in mind so he just stayed where he was at.

"Nice to meet you too" He said. She pulled him into the closest room and did what s do.

Mean while Hae walked to the managers car. The manager was waiting in the car the whole time.

"Where is Hyuk?" the manager asked

"Don't worry about him...Just drive me home..." The manager did just that. They made it home and once Hae walked through the door he began to cry again. He had deep feelings for Hyuk but he knew it was going to be harder than he thought to get Hyuk to soften up to his feelings. Hae then got himself cleaned up and ready for bed.

He lay in bed for an hour wake. All he could think about was Hyuk and that girl. It was his fault Hyuk was with her but he didn't care.

"After all...that is what hyuk wants...a girl..." Hae said to himself quietly. He closed his eyes and waited.

Hyuk finally came back home. He walked into his room (which was Haes room too) and changed his cloths. He thought Hae was sleeping so he walked over to him kissed him on the cheek and said "I'm sorry you like someone who can't give you what you want..."

He then walked over to his bed and just laid there. Neither of them was asleep.

How could they sleep after a day like that??

___________________________________________

I hope you liked it :/ Comment and tell me what you think....