Chapter 10

~When Will You Notice~

Hyuk and Hae's schedules had been filled with practice and more practice just weeks after Hyuk confessed his feelings to Hae. Neither of them had much time to even worry about their relationship. Hyuk sometimes would wink at Hae while they were practicing, and Hae would stop him after to say- "Hyuk, stop being so distracting and pay attention to your dancing. You're lacking quite a bit." This made Hyuk extremely upset, but he couldn't let something like that get in the way.

One time Hyuk went to his manager, hoping for some useful advice. The only think his manager ever told him was to focus. That’s all anyone ever told him.

As the weeks went by, Hyuk's heart began to turn cold again and Hae continued to deny any feelings he ever had for Hyuk. Their distant relationship got worse and soon they stopped talking all together. When they performed on stage they would mess up and fall off beat. Their manager finally caught on to their miscommunication. Instead of telling them to focus more, he now told them to TALK TO EACH OTHER because that was the one thing they needed the most.

_______

(Hae's POV)

It was 6am in the morning and almost dead silent in the dorm. All I could hear was that stupid dog barking at the door. "GAH, I hate that dog so much. Why did Hyuk get this thing in the first place? He doesn't take care of it." I said to myself as I got up off the couch and let the dang dog outside. I walked back and fell back onto the couch. "OWW~" I felt a lump under me yelp. I jumped up and saw a half asleep monkey laying there. "Hyukk~? Aish..." I moved his feet a little and sat down. Before I knew, I was laying half asleep right next to him.

(Hyuk's POV)

I woke up feeling nice and warm. This was the first time in a really long time I felt ... Happy, safe, warm, and comfortable. I went to get up but something really heavy was holding me down. I started to freak out but then I saw a face, a very peaceful face, Donghae's face. Why did I ever NOT like that face. I did not move any more than I already had. I didn't want to move and ruin the moment. I just wrapped my arms around his body, cuddled and soon fell back asleep.

(No POV)

About 10 minutes after Hyuk fell back asleep, the manager walked in to make sure the boys were ready for their next performance they have that night. He saw the two laying together on the couch and just stared awing over them. He knew something must have happened for them to be like this again. Hae started to move around a bit and soon woke up to the manager taking his shoes off. "Oh~ Manager...w-what are you doing here?" Hae said rubbing his sleepy eyes. "I just came to check up on you and hyuk. Just go back to sleep. I am canceling all your plans for the day." Donghae did just that. He laid his head on Hyuk's open chest and fell asleep. The manager took out his phone and called a few people. Since he canceled their plans he decided to give them a chance to bond for the day. He called an amusement park close by and got them two free day passes. He then left the two alone in the house to sleep.

About 2 hours later Hyuk and Hae woke up. Donghae looked at his phone and saw that the manager called him 4 times. "Ahh~ Hyukkie~ manager called..." Donghae was still too tired to call him back. "Don't worry about it Hae." Hyuk kept his eyes closed and played with Haes hair. "What happened to us?" Hae looked up and Hyuk with a sad and concerned face. "Well...It all comes down to the fact that you denied my love" Hyuk laughed a little then kissed Hae's nose. "I only did that because I liked you before and you always hated me...I was..." He stopped and looked don’t. "Playing hard to get?" Hyuk asked. "Yes...I thought it was the only way I could get back at you." Donghae took a deep breath and got up off Hyuk. He grabbed his phone and called their manager back. When he got off the phone he ran over to hyuk and jumped on him. "What the heck Donghae!" "HYUKKIE! Manager said we are going to the amusement park today...so GET READY...NOW!!" Hae got off of him and ran to their room. Hyuk came in and they both changed their cloths.

(At the amusement park)

The two walked in the park which was crowded with people from all over. It was easy for them to hide their identity because they were wearing hats and the more people there was the better they fit in. They walked around for a while till they found a ride they both could agree on. It was a ride that was not too fast and not too slow. It was just perfect for both of them. Once they got on, Donghae started to freak out, "EUNHYUK! W-What if the ride breaks down while we are on it?!?!" Hyuk just laughed and held Donghae’s hand tight. "Well if that happens then I guess you and I will just have to chill together" The ride started and they both started screaming.

About 3 hours later

"Hyuk lets just chill and not ride anymore rides" Hae fell onto a bench and hyuk sat next to him. "I agree Minam. We should get going soon." Hyuk wasn't into the park that much. The rides made him a little dizzy which caused him almost pass out. Hae would help him every time this happened. The two decided that it was best to just leave. They were both tired and had no energy to keep walking. They got up off the bench holding hands and walking to the front gates. Hyuk had called their manager to come pick them up. (Agi is hyuk and minam is Donghae)"Agi~" Donghae sat on the side on the road and hyuk sat next to him. "What is it Hae?" Hae was about to answer when a big black van pulled up in front of them. Hyuk got up and helped Hae to his feet. "It doesn't matter hyuk" Hae rubbed his pants down and got in the van after hyuk. The ride back to their house was really quiet till Hyuk spoke up. "Minam..." "Hmm?" "Do you think we could try...being...you know...a couple?"  

 

____________________________________________

Okay~ I am toooooooo distracted. I hope to update soon ^^ Enjoy~