Chapter Three

~When Will You Notice~

*beep beep beep*

"shhhh....shhhut up....ughhh" Donghae reached around to shut the annoying alarm off, when he was stopped.

"Hae~ I got it..." Eunhyuk got up out of his bed, walked over to Haes side of the room and hit the snooze button.

He looked at donghae, who was already fast asleep. Eunhyuk was wayy to tired to walk all the way back to his bed so he laid down on the other half of Donghaes bed. 

-10 minutes later-

 

*Beep beep beep beep BEEP*

"mmmm...shut uppp~" Donghae said half asleep as he reached over eunhyuk--

"EUNHYUK?!?! WA- WA- WHAT are you doing in my bed?!"

Donghae's heart was racing. "wahhhhhh..hyukkie~" 

Eunhyuk still did not wake up, even though Donghae began to push him slowly off the bed. 

"Why is he laying with me~...maybe f I slowly push him off he will wake up thinking he fell....on his own.." donghae thought to himself as Hyuk was inching off the bed. 

*Plump!* 

"DONGHAE FLIPPIN LEE!!! " He hit the floor HARD! Eunhyuk obviously wasn't just going to 'lightly' fall off the bed and not suspect Donghae of anything.  

Donghae did what he thought was best to do. He shut his eyes tight and 'acted' like he was still sleeping but he couldt help but giggle. Eunhyuk jumped back on the bed, landing right on top of Donghae. 

"You pushed me off didn't you?!" Eunhyuk said as he playfully punched Donghae's chest. 

"Hyukkie stop that! ah~ ah~ AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" 

Eunhyuk was stopped by Donghaes random laughter. 

"Hae im just punching you...why are you laughing??" Eunhyuk sat there staring at Hae.

"Oooo Oooo Oooo kekeke Hyukkie im VERY ticklish hehehe" Donghae flashed Eunhyuk a HUGE smile which made Hyuk look down. 

"!! Why aren't you wearing CLOTHS!?!?!" Donghae didnt answer him. He just giggled and smiled so big you couldnt see his eyes. 

Eunhyuk rolled over to the other side of the bed not realizing that there wasnt another side to the bed. 

*Plump* 

"Gosh dang it!!" 

"PAHAHAHAHAHA!" donghae couldnt help but laugh.

"Shut up Hae!" He glared and Donghae then they both remembered....

"Aw man! We still have practice..." 

__________________________

I updated! ^^ yayyy. Sorry for all the spelling mistakes. I don't have time to proof read...I know it short...sorryyy :/ I hope you like it :D