Chapter one

~When Will You Notice~

-Official Debut-Music Bank-

Back stage was hectic. Everyone was running around finding their outfits, and applying makeup.

Eunhyuk and Donghae were more than ready. They sat waiting together in their dressing room.

The two were so worried about their performance that they could not speak.  

"Eunhae! ~ You’re on deck!!!" The announcer yelled through the speakers. Donghae jumped up and ran out the door. The only thing that was going through his head was "I don't want to be late! I don't want to be late!" He stood waiting by the stage entrance. His whole body was shaking.

"You're going to do fine Donghae. Just breath" The Tec crew was staring at donghae like he was crazy. Donghae suddenly grabbed his neck remembering his lucky necklace. Eunhyuk had given it to him when they first started their training. That necklace was Donghaes LIFE! He never did anything without it.  

Meanwhile Eunhyuk was still in the room. He ran around like a mad man searching for something.

"Oh please...no...No...Where did I put it?! It has to be around here somewhere..." Eunhyuk was having a break down moment. He rubbed his bare neck. "I can’t perform without my necklace...”

"TWO MINUTES!"

By this time Eunhyuk was panicking. He had two minutes to get himself together.

He searched through his bag one more time and there is was his necklace. Donghae had given eunhyuk a necklace too as a "Hope we can be best friends forever" gift. Both the boys treasured their necklaces. Eunhyuk always felt closer to Donghae with it and Donghae felt the same.

Someone from the Tec crew came running in the room yelling at eunhyuk for not being on stage.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! Donghae is waiting for you...ON STAGE!"

"SHOOT! I’m late!!" Eunhyuk made his way to the stage and then the music started.

-Back at their dorm-

Donghae and Eunhyuk were both extremely tired. They stumbled into the dorm room and dropped their bags.

"I'm so tired Hyukkie~ AND hungry ^^" Donghae threw himself on his bed.

"I'm sorry Donghae...I'm tired too~ I'll go make something for you to eat..." Eunhyuk walked into the kitchen and grabbed leftover kimchi from the fridge.

Donghae rolled off his bed and walked in the kitchen. The smell of food made his stomach growl. "Shut up tummy...Im gonna feed you!" Eunhyuk grabbed a plate and sat at the table. Donghae did the same and ate his food as if he were a starving hobo.

"Eunhyuk? Is something wrong? You have been really quiet since we got back..." Donghae stopped eating for a second and looked at Eunhyuks blank face which was staring at his food.

"Hyukkiee~" Donghae got up out of his chair and cupped Eunhyuks face. Eunhyuk still didn't respond. He just looked at Donghae with a depressing look.

"HYUK! Stop that! What wrong??" Eunhyuk pulled away from Donghae.

"I'm fine Hae. I was just...Thinking..." Eunhyuk got up, walked over to the sink and dumped his plate. He didn’t wait for Donghae to say anything. He just walked into his bedroom and shut the door.

(Donghae)

I sat back down in the char. All I could think about was Eunhyuk. He was fine once we got off stage. Come to think about it, he was really happy. Neither of us messed up, not even once. It was the perfect debut. ; Besides the fact that Eunhyuk was a little late coming on stage.

"My Hyukkie~ what is wrong with you?" I said to myself as I ate a little more of the kimchi before washing my plate off.

I guess I’m just going to have to give Eunhyuk some time alone.

(Eunhyuk)

I WAS PERFECTLY FINE! PERFECTLY FINE...till he grabbed my face. I didn’t respond to him because I felt a weird tingling feeling shoot through my body. Donghae never got that close to me. Well, I never let him get that close.

I laid on my bed. I was thinking about getting up and apologizing to Donghae for my sudden mood change but I felt my eyes forcing themselves shut.

Then...I was OUT!

______________________

Comments? Ideas for next chapter? I could use help thinking of things to write about ^^