Chapter 12

~When Will You Notice~

Later that night Donghae couldn't fall asleep. Eunhyuk was laying next to him but facing the other way. "Hyuk...?" Hyuk only answered with a 'Hmm'. Donghae hugged Eunhyuks back and nuzzled his neck. "Why didn't we tell the fans that Eunhae is real?". Hyuk rolled over and faced Donghae, looking into his sleepy yet loving eyes. "We JUST got together Hae. I wouldn't want to be all over the news just yet." Hyuk smiled and kissed Hae's nose. Donghae knew something was going on, but he didn't want to ruin the moment anymore than he had. Donghae cuddled close to Hyuk and closed his eyes. Then they exchanged 'I love you's and slowly fell asleep.

The next morning Eunhae woke up with a random surprise.

"EUNHAE!!!!!!!!" Sungmin ran and jumped on the couples bed. He squirmed and wiggled over top of them. Donghae and Eunhyuk moved around groaning. "WAKE UP!" Kyuhyun yelled from the door way. Donghae squinted and then opened his eyes. He quickly fixed his hair when he realized people were in the room. Sungmin crawled off the bed and glared at Hyuk. "Wake up you freakin sleepy head!" Sungmin started to pull their blankets off. Donghae pouted, turned over to hyuk and whispered in his ear, "Agi~ Wake up~ there are people here...and you look like a train wreck". Donghae giggled and Eunhyuk quickly sat up, fixing his hair and rubbing his face. "Aish~ who the heck--" He stopped talking when he saw the Kyumin couple. Kyumin was happily standing at the end of their bed. "What's going on..." Donghae stared blankly at Kyuhyun. "Weeeeellllllllllllll~ Sungmin and I saw your fan meeting andd~ we noticed that you two acted as a couple but denied it. Now look at you two...you're sleeping in the same bed...cuddling...does this not yell EUNHAE when you walk in the room??" Eunhyuk looked annoyed and donghae just stared into space, thinking about fish. "I think you both are lying to the world..." sungmin tilted his head and raised his eyebrows. kyuhyun continued, "we came here to invite you both to a couples retreat". Eunhae didn't hear a word kyuhyun said. They layed in bed still half asleep. "We left a packet about it on the table in the kitchen." Sungmin said. "okay okay...can you both leave now..." Eunhyuk fell back on the bed and cuddled in Donghaes lap. "Fine...we will leave...but please look into going to the retreat. It will help you guys with this...problem...." Kyumin smiled and left the dorm, leaving the two boys to sleep in peace.

____________________________________________

-.- I needed to update soooo bad but...of course I didn't have much time and honestly...I keep forgetting about it. SORRY...my story is kind of becoming a big drag...I'll try to update a long chapter that decribes more but atm im stuck :/ ... plus I will be away for EASTER~ shooo...ill have even less time....

again Sorry~...and please comment your thoughts...AND IDEAS~~

Thank you for STILL reading <3