Chapter four

~When Will You Notice~

 

(I'm going to call Eunhyuk and Donghae...Hyuk and Hae...That way I can type faster xD)

Hyuk and Hae just finished a concert at the MAMA Awards. They were in their dressing room when their manager walked in and closed the door. His face was red and he looked as if he was out of breath from running. Hyuk and Hae stared at him. They waited to talk hoping the manager would spit out what he had to say first.

The manager bent over resting his hands on his knees. He tried his best to catch his breath before talking.

Hae decided to be the first to speak up.

"Is there something you wanted to tell us?" There was no reply. Then the manager stood up straight and began to talk.

"Yes...I...I...I came...I came to warn--" He was cut off and at that moment two boys busted through the door.

"EUNHAE!!" They both yelled at the same time. The one was very tall and the other was just a bit shorter. They were holding hands...This shocked Hyuk.

"Pss Hae...Those two guys are...are holding hands..." Hyuk whispered to Hae who wasn’t paying much attention to hyuk.

"Shh who cares Hyuk...Keke" Hae said back as he grabbed Hyuks hand.

"HAE!" Hyuk pulled his hand away. Hae was kind of disappointed Hyuk acted like that. Times like these discouraged Hae but he didn’t let that stop him.

By this time the manager was sitting in a chair with his hands on his face.

"Ohh boyy...here we go..." He said as the two boys began to talk.

"Sorry for the random introduction ^^ I'm Kyuhyun and this is my 'partner' Sungmin. You can just call us Kyumin." They both smiled big and shook Hae and Hyuks hand.

"Nice to meet you!" Hae said. He noticed Hyuk didn't say anything. This was very rude so he punch Hyuk’s arm.

"Owch!" 

"Where are your manners Hyuk?!"

Hyuk glared at Hae then turned to look at Kyumin. He slightly smiled and said "Nice to meet you..."

Hae Ignored Hyuk's rude behavior and let the boys continue talking.

"We would like to invite you to our first MAMA after party!  Everyone is going to be there and we hope that EUNHAE would come too." 

"We would love to come!" Hae was over excited. Kyumin then bowed and left the room.

"We get to parttay...we get to parttay we get to parttay we get to parttay we get toooo--"

"SHUT UP!" The manager and Hyuk both yelled at Hae.

"Hyukkie! Don't tell me to shut up...I'm just happy....Thats all...Gosh..." Hae pouted and walked over to his stuff which was lying next to the manager. He slowly picked it up and stared at this manager.

"What do you want...nvm you cann go...but don't stay out too late...you too Hyuk"

Hae Jumped with joy while Hyuk rolled his eyes and picked up his stuff.

"Lets go Hae...We have to go home and get ready..." Hyuk walked out the door; Hae followed.

-At the party-

Hyuk and Hae's manager led them into a house that was filled with people. the music was so loud you could hear it 30 miles away. When they got in Sungmin was the first one to see them. He hurried over and bowed.

"I'm sooooo glad to see that you came!" He smiled as Kyuhyun walked over. He also bowed and grabbed onto Sungmin.

"So you came..." He leaned over and planted a kiss on Sungmins cheek. Hyuk looked away. He wasn’t sure what to think of them. Hae on the other hand didn’t mind. He just imagined that it was Hyuk and him doing the kissing.

"Your free to do whatever you would like. In about 10 minutes were going to play a game in the back...Ur welcome to join us."

"OH! Thank you....Hyukkie, you should pay attention to the time so we can play the game...K?" Hae grabbed onto Hyuks arm and pulled him to the other room where people were dancing. Kyumin didn't follow. They just continued to greet people as they came through the door. The manager left the house and went back to his home.

Hyuk was kind of dancing when a girl walked up to him.

"Ur good" She smiled as she grabbed his hand. She pulled him to the middle of the dance floor and began to dance.

"Umm...Ur good too..." Hyuk wasn’t sure what to do with himself. He just grabbed onto her and danced.

Mean while....

Hae was watching Hyuk. He felt his heart drop.

"He's...dancing...with a girl...not me..." Hae thought to himself. A tear fell down his face as he watched Hyuk and the girl "Love" on each other.

Hyuk looked over and noticed Hae.

"Is he...CRYING??" Hyuk stopped dancing and pushed the girl away.

"YAH! What was that for??" The girl pouted.

Hae ran out of the room as fast as he could. Hyuk went after him.

"HEY!!" The girl yelled

"I'm sorry! He's more important....HAE! WAIT!" Hyuk yelled as he ran.

Hae didn't know where to run. He wasn't familiar with the house so he ran through the crowds of people and up the stairs. At the same time Hyuk was still following him.

"Hae wait up! HAE!?" Hyuk started to cry. He didn't know why he was crying but he knew something was wrong and he could feel it.

Hae stumbbled into one of the upstairs bedrooms knocking a chair over. He sat on the bed and cried.

"Stop stop stop...Hae Ur so stupid...just stop crying...what am I even crying about...hyuk doesn’t care...." Donghae said to himself. Not long after Hyuk ran into the room. He tripped over the chair Hae had knocked over AND.....

-Back at Eunhae's house....late that night-

They both lay in their beds. The lights were all off. Nothing/no one made a sound. They were both awake thinking about what happened.

~It...Happened...HOW? WHY? it happened...I dun know...I wanted it but I didn’t see it coming...Now I know that I do have feelings for you...feelings that I never thought were possible...Mianhae~

_________________________________________________

Sooo....What happened in the room....kekeke ahhhh that’s the end of this chapter...I’ll write the next one when I get time. Thank you for waiting and I hope you like it so far. I have a lot in mind for the next chapters...kkeke COMMENT!! OH! And thank you for subscribing ^^