Necklace

The Love Story of Two Brothers

"Ah... Oppa." Gi said as she saw Sungmin.

"Are you here for HyukJae?" He said with a smile.

"Ah... Yeah. Is he here?" She asked.

"Ah... He's busy and probably won't have time with you. Want to come with me? I'm bored." He said as he took Gi's arm and close their gate.

"Minjae unnie might get mad at me." Gi said as she looked back at the Lee's residence.

"Don't worry. We aren't together anyway." Sungmin said that made Gi's eyes widen.

"Minjae unnie didn't mention anything to me about that." Gi said.

"Because she doesn't know." Sungmin said clenching his hand.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Gi said looking at him.

"It doesn't matter anyway. So, are you coming with me or not?" Sungmin said, looking at Gi.

"Uhm... But Minjae unnie..." She said.

"Fine. Don't come with me if you don't want." Sungmin said letting go of Gi's arm. Gi felt confused already that she doesn't know what to do. She was still undecided if she will follow Sungmin since Minjae might misunderstand if she sees them together but she feels that she can't just leave Sungmin since he doesn't seem to be in his right self as of the moment. She then made up a decision and that is to come with Sungmin.

"Oppa, wait up." Gi said as she ran towards Sungmin. Sungmin turned to her.

"What? I thought you don't want to come." He said.

"I can't leave you. You seem that you really need someone to accompany you. HyukJae might get mad at me if I'll just leave you." Gi said. Sungmin smirked before turning back and started to walk again. Gi just followed him from behind.

They just walked around and Gi just followed him behind. No one was starting a conversation and Gi just looked around. They just walked around until something caught Gi's eye and she stopped in front of the shop and looked at the necklace displayed. Actually, Gi already had seen it couple of times but cannot buy it because it's quite expensive and she doesn't have much money to buy it.

Sungmin, feeling that Gi wasn't following her anymore, looked around and saw Gi still looking at the necklace. Sungmin sneakily walked behind Gi and looked at the necklace too. He smirked then spoke.

"You like that?" He asked.

"Ah... No. It just caught my attention." Gi said as she turned to Sungmin and softly smiled.

"Oh... If you say so." Sungmin said. "I'm hungry. Let's eat something." Sungmin said and started to walk. Gi followed him, taking a last look at the necklace.