Happily Ever After

The Love Story of Two Brothers

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_U_MxvBsW8

Shining Star - Super Junior

Five Years Later...

"Congrats man!" Sungmin said as he gave Eunhyuk a manly hug. It's Eunhyuk and Gi's wedding day and the two is just about to proceed to the wedding reception from the church.

"I'm happy for you, Gi. Hope you'll be happy with Eunhyuk. And, yah! Eunhyuk! Don't make my best friend cry or else, you know what will happen!" Minjae said as she nudged Eunhyuk on the arm. Gi just chuckled.

"I won't, I promise. And hey, Gi is the luckiest girl because she married a great guy like me!" Eunhyuk bragged and laughed. Sungmin, Minjae and Gi then laughed.

"Well, see you two at the reception." Gi said and Sungmin and Minjae nodded. Eunhyuk and Gi then went in the white luxurious car as their wedding visitors cheered on them.

_ _ _ _ _

At the Wedding Reception...

Eunhyuk and Gi sat in a low platform in front as the program went on and in the midst of all that, Sungmin and Minjae was outside talking with each other.

"So..." Minjae said as she walked with Sungmin around the garden at the wedding reception of Eunhyuk and Gi.

"Uhm..." Sungmin said.

"How are you doing?" Minjae asked awkwardly.

"Like usual. It's just that I'm quite lonely." Sungmin said.

"Why?" Minjae said.

"Because something had been missing since the 10th of April." Sungmin said and stopped in his tracks and turned to Minjae. Minjae knew well what he meant by that.

"Uhm... Sorry." Minjae said.

"Sorry for what?" Sungmin asked.

"Sorry for all that things I did that hurted you." Minjae said.

"Well, apology accepted. I'm also sorry." Sungmin said and smiled. Minjae just nodded and let out a soft smile. "So how about we start a new? It had been five years and I think we are ready again, or not?" Sungmin said. Minjae just giggled.

"Sure. If that's what you want. Honestly, I have been waiting for this time to come." Minjae said and with that Sungmin smiled.

"Really? Then you should've told me beforehand. I thought you are still not ready." Sungmin said. Minjae just laughed. "We could get married after a week then." Sungmin said.

"Huh? We just got together again today." Minjae said.

"Let's just call the time we have been apart, cool off." Sungmin said. Minjae laughed at how Sungmin called it.

"Ok then. When is it?" Minjae said.

"Next week, maybe." Sungmin said and grinned and before Minjae could react, a loud voice was heard.

"Yah! You two! When's the wedding?" It was obviously Eunhyuk's voice. When Sungmin and Minjae turned around, they saw their closest friends who attended the wedding behind them. Well, Eunhyuk is using a mic with long wire since the reception room is just beside the garden and it could reach all the way out.

"Were all of you have been eavesdropping all along?" Sungmin said.

"Well, you can say that." Shindong grabbed the mic from Eunhyuk and said. Sungmin just laughed.

"Shall I be the MC again?" Leeteuk stole the mic from Shindong then. Sungmin and Minjae just laughed.

"I want to be the MC!" Heechul whined beside Leeteuk.

"Fine. I'll just be the co-host then." Leeteuk said and they all laughed.

"We'll be the one to sing again!" Yesung, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun shouted through the mic altogether.

"We'll also participate. We'll do a dance." Donghae said and grinned.

"Great man!" Eunhyuk said to Donghae.

Sungmin and Minjae were just laughing at how their friends could be dorky but still, fun to be with and sure are supportive. After, fireworks lighted the night sky which was prepared by Kang-in, Han Kyung and Kibum. These three could sure make things much brighter and fun. Siwon then entered the scene with waiters following him behind.

"Let's do a toast!" Siwon shouted and everyone agreed. All had a goblet of wine in their hands.

"For the newley wed couple!" Leeteuk shouted raising his goblet.

"And for the next newley wed couple!" Heechul shouted and there, they made there goblets of wine touch each others making some sounds and drinking it after.

And there, the two love stories had a happily ever after.

_ _ _ _ _

Hello! So this is the end of my fanfic. Thank you for all the support! I'll try to make better fanfics! Thank you!