Start of Jealousy

The Love Story of Two Brothers

Everyday, in the Lee's residence, you can only hear the TV on, flow of water, foot steps of both Lee brothers but not once after the arguement of both brothers you will hear them talk to each other. Maybe you could hear their voices but it's just them laughing or making reactions about something they do. HyukJae tried for a few times to talk to Sungmin but Sungmin just ignore him. It was just a surprise when one afternoon, while Sungmin was watching a movie in their living room and HyukJae had just entered the house, Sungmin spoke to him.

"Why aren't you bringing your girlfriend over?" He said not removing his eyes from the movie he is watching. HyukJae kept quiet. Sungmin turned to him and demanded him for an answer.

"She's scared that you'll shout at her and so do I." He replied. Sungmin smirked.

"I don't care anymore. Bring her over. I want to meet her, again." Sungmin said turning to the TV again. HyukJae just sighed then went up to his room.

_ _ _ _ _

"Are you sure?" Minjae asked as they reached the Lee's gate.

"Don't worry. If ever he'll shout at you, I'll be there and protect you." HyukJae said holding Minjae's hand tighter and giving her an assuring smile. Minjae nodded with a smile believing what HyukJae had said.

They then went in the house and in their surprise, they heard laughing sounds of a guy and a girl from the kitchen. They both headed to the kitchen and found the kitchen a mess. They looked up and saw Sungmin throwing bubbles to Gi and Gi telling him to stop. The counter were also filled with flour and also the floor. Sungmin and Gi stopped upon feeling the presence of HyukJae and Minjae. Minjae stared at them shocked and so as HyukJae.

"Oh, you two are here." Sungmin said then smiled and wiped his hand with the towel at the counter.

"G...Gi, what are you doing here?" Minjae asked surprised in seeing Gi with Sungmin.

"Ah... Me... I... I came..." She was stuttering her words but then, Sungmin interrupted her.

"I invited her." Sungmin said as he looked at Gi and turn to Minjae and HyukJae again. Minjae felt jealous but don't know why. Eunhyuk was as well surprised seeing Gi that he turned speechless. "Well, we are baking but ended making a big mess. Since you two are here already, want to help us?" Sungmin said.

"Ah... S...Sure." HyukJae replied and softly smiled but his gaze was still at Gi. Minjae just nodded. The boys cleaned the counter while Minjae and Gi went outside to buy the ingredients since it was used a while ago already.

_ _ _ _ _

With Minjae and Gi...

"Did Sungmin oppa really invited you?" Minjae asked as they walked to the nearest convient store.

"Ah... Yeah. He said..." Before she could continue, Minjae spoke.

"Are you two together?" She asked with her tone undescribable.

"N...No. How could you say that?" Gi said.

"Uhm..." Minjae mumbled.

"And also, you and Hyuk are dating already, right?" Gi said as if saying that Minjae shouldn't go mess with his ex's life anymore.

"Still, I'm Sungmin's ex. I have the right to know." Minjae replied back. "Let's buy what we need already. I want to see HyukJae already." Minjae said as she entered the convinience store leaving Gi behind. Gi just followed her in.

_ _ _ _ _

With Sungmin and HyukJae...

"Do you like Gi?" HyukJae asked as he wiped the counter table.

"What if I do? Do you care?" Sungmin replied mopping the floor.

"Of course I do. She's my best friend." HyukJae replied.

"Best friend?" Sungmin said then smirked.

"Yeah, why? You know right?" HyukJae said.

"You don't know who you are hurting." Sungmin said and continued to mop. HyukJae stopped what he was doing and turned to Sungmin.

"What do you mean I don't know who I'm hurting? I'm not hurting anyone." He replied. Sungmin just smirked and didn't reply. HyukJae was already full of his brother's ignorance and punched him in the face making Sungmin land on the floor. Right then, Minjae and Gi returned and they were surprised.

"HyukJae! What are you doing?!" Gi shouted at HyukJae. She released the plastic she was holding and kneeled down beside Sungmin and asked if he was alright. HyukJae looked away clenching his teeth and biting his lower lip and smirking after.

"You care for him more now, ha?" HyukJae said to Gi as he turned to Gi who is assisting Sungmin. Minjae was confused at the moment but she went beside HyukJae said tried to calm him down.

"I care for both of you! But he's your hyung! You shouldn't just punch him whenever you want!" Gi shouted. HyukJae heaved in biting his lower lip making it now bleed.

"Oppa! Your lower lip is already bleeding!" Minjae said and tried to wiped it when Eunhyuk pushed her hand away and stormed out of the house. Minjae was startled with what Eunhyuk did. He looked at Sungmin and Gi before she decided to follow Eunhyuk. Sungmin smirked.

"Oppa, are you ok?" Gi asked as soon as Minjae already left the area.

"Yeah. I'm fine." He said then smiled at Gi.

"HyukJae is really stubborn." Gi said and Sungmin just chuckled.