Nothing But Happiness

The Love Story of Two Brothers

Sunday morning, at Gi's house...

"So, what are you gonna say?" Gi said as she set the glass of juice in front of Eunhyuk and sitting beside him.

"Are you mad at me?" Eunhyuk asked.

"What if I said yes?" Gi said. Eunhyuk smirked.

"If you are then, should I do what I usually do to make you forgive me?" Eunhyuk said and Gi shook.

"Don't. It's really embarrassing." Gi said. Eunhyuk just laughed.

"Then, are we ok now?" Eunhyuk said.

"Fine. You know I can't not forgive you." Gi said. Eunhyuk just smiled and silence covered them.

"Sorry." Eunhyuk said breaking the silence.

"Sorry for what? I said we are ok now." Gi said.

"I know you had been hurting because of me. I'm really sorry." Eunhyuk said and right there, Gi already know what he meant. She just kept quiet as she looked down but spoke after some seconds.

"Who told you?" Gi said.

"No one did. I just realized it. But maybe someone made me realize." Eunhyuk said. "You must've felt what I felt whenever I tell you how I like someone and how you also tell me how you like someone when you really don't, right?" Eunhyuk said as he turned to Gi.

"Who told you I really didn't like them, ha? You are again assuming...Tcchh." Gi said.

"I'm not assuming, you know? And also, why would I if it's really true?" Eunhyuk said and stuck his tongue out like a kid.

"I really did like them. They are so handsome and cool." Gi said but it was just a lie for Eunhyuk to stop speculating more.

"Stop lying to yourself. I know you like someone and it's none of that boys you mentioned to me." Eunhyuk said and laughed knowing that Gi wouldn't reply back already. He was right. Gi just kept quiet. "You told me once what is your favorite letter and it's letter "H" and it's the start of my real name, HyukJae." Eunhyuk said.

"You are assuming now, really, and, are you telling me you're the one I like, ha?" Gi said.

"Why? It's true. Ok. Let's call Donghae then." Eunhyuk said and pressed number two in his speed dial. Gi tried to stop him from calling Donghae by getting his phone but Eunhyuk already had called Donghae before she could get Eunhyuk's phone.

"You have Donghae second in your speed dial?" Gi said and laughed after giving up on getting Eunhyuk's phone.

"Why? Jealous?" Eunhyuk said.

"No. Why would I?" Gi said crossing her arms in her chest, though she really wants to be in Eunhyuk's speed dial because she wants to know first if something happens to him. Eunhyuk smirked.

"You're jealous. Wanna know why you are not in speed dial?" Eunhyuk said and Gi just rolled her eyes on Eunhyuk. "It's because of all people, you are the person I don't want to worry the most." Eunhyuk said and before Gi could clarify anything with what he said, Donghae answered his phone.

"Yoboseyo?" Donghae said. It's in loud speaker so Gi could also hear it.

"Hey bro." Eunhyuk said.

"Ah. Eunhyuk. What's up?" Donghae said.

"Not much. Anyway, there is one girl over here lying to what she really feels." Eunhyuk said looking at Gi and grinning.

"I'm not lying!" Gi defended herself right away.

"Oh... I see. Gi, right? Annyeong Gi-ah!" Donghae shouted.

"Annyeong Donghae." Gi said.

"So, wanna help me?" Eunhyuk said to Donghae.

"Ah. Sure. Is it for Gi to tell you that she likes you?" Donghae said and chuckled. Eunhyuk turned to Gi and saw her blushing. Eunhyuk smirked.

"Well, kinda. " Eunhyuk replied eyes still on Gi. "So I'll just ask you some questions and you'll just answer all of it HONESTLY." Eunhyuk said and grinned at Gi.

"Donghae, you promised." Gi said with almost pleading voice.

"Sorry Gi-ah. I think it's the right time." Donghae said and Gi just sighed and was about to leave the living room when Eunhyuk pulled her down.

"You can't leave until I say so, aratji?" Eunhyuk said to Gi. "So, Hae, are you ready?" Eunhyuk said still holding Gi's hand tight, as if he don't want to let it go anymore, well, he do.

"Definitely." Donghae said.

"Ok. Donghae, Gi mentioned once to us that her favorite letter is "H", right? And it's because it's first letter of the name of the person she thinks of the most, right?" Eunhyuk said and without anymore words, Donghae said yes.

"Yes. That's true." Donghae said. Eunhyuk grinned at Gi.

"She had been denying it a while ago. So anyway, Gi likes..." Eunhyuk continued to ask Donghae questions and Donghae answered it all honestly. Gi's face everytime Donghae answers gets redder and redder because of embarrassment she feels.

"So, this will be the last question. Tell me the truth. Who does Gi likes or shall we say love?" Eunhyuk said as he turned to Gi.

"Ah. That. It's..."Before Donghae could continue, Gi spoke.

"Right. Fine. I'll tell it. It's you, Eunhyuk. Contented?" Gi said and Eunhyuk smiled in contenment.

"Really." Eunhyuk said. "So Donghae, I think the girl here is ready to tell everything to me. Thanks for the help anyway. Talk to you next time. Bye." Eunhyuk said and ended the call. He then turned to Gi. "Finally you said it." Eunhyuk said.

"I know. That's why I also know now that I'll be in pain more knowing you really don't like me as how I like you." Gi said feeling tears in her eyes.

"Who told you?" Eunhyuk said that made Gi surprised.

"What do you mean?" Gi said.

"You are the one assuming. It's not me." Eunhyuk said.

"Just tell it." Gi said.

"Ok then. I like you." Eunhyuk said and paused. "...more than friends." Eunhyuk said. Gi stared at him surprised and speechless. "So, would you be my girlfriend?" Eunhyuk asked holding Gi's hands.

"Hyuk..." Gi said not knowing what to say.

"So?" Eunhyuk said.

"Uhm... Let's give it a try." Gi said and smiled. Eunhyuk smiled in happiness and hugged Gi.

"You won't regret it. I promise you. I know I have been hurting you unknowingly. But now, I'll give you nothing but happiness." Eunhyuk said as he hugged Gi. Gi was just teary but happy as that words from Eunhyuk touched her heart.

_ _ _ _ _

The last chapter will be out tomorrow! Please look forward to it and hope the ending will not disappoint you guys. Please leave a comment! Thanks!