Friends

The Love Story of Two Brothers

Saturday afternoon along the Han River...

"Oh, Gi, You're here." Sungmin said as he stood up from the bench he was sitting on.

"Sorry if I'm late." Gi said.

"It's fine. You just made it in time anyway." Sungmin said and smiled. Sungmin offered her a seat at the bench he was sitting on.

"Uh... Want something? Like food or drinks?" Sungmin asked.

"Ah... I'm not hungry still nor thirsty. Anyway, thanks." Gi said. Sungmin nodded and silence covered them. Sungmin was thinking how to start to a way he wouldn't hurt Gi by his words.

"Uhm... Gi..." Sungmin began and looked at Gi.

"Uh?" Gi said.

"Sorry." Sungmin as he looked down.

"Huh? For what?" Gi asked.

"Actually, I just tried to be close to you like how you are close to Eunhyuk for revenge." Sungmin said and Gi was so surprised with the confession of Sungmin. "I know I have been selfish. I'm really sorry." Sungmin said. Gi just kept quiet before, in Sungmin's surprise, Gi held his shoulder and smiled. "Gi, aren't you mad?" Sungmin asked as he looked up to Gi. Gi shook.

"I know I have the right to be mad but I understand why you did it." Gi said as she removed her hand from Sungmin's shoulder and turning to the Han River. Sungmin was surprised that Gi didn't get mad but happy that she had been so understanding towards him, though he thinks he is not worth it.

"What do you mean you understand?" Sungmin asked.

"For the days I had spent my time with you, I learned more about you. I knew how every time is special for you, your will to protect someone, how Minjae unnie really means to you and how Eunhyuk worth more than anything to you." Gi said as she turned to Sungmin and smiled. Sungmin just kept quiet not knowing what to say.

"So, you aren't mad anymore?" Sungmin asked. Gi nodded.

"Everything's fine. I'm really happy you said it to me." Gi said and smiled. Sungmin smiled.

"Friends?" Sungmin said and smiled.

"Friends." Gi said and smiled while nodding.

Sungmin then remembered the necklace he bought for Gi. He then got it from his pocket.

"Here. My gift to how understanding you are to me." Sungmin said and chuckled. Gi just giggled and Sungmin opened the rectangular box. "I know you like this though you won't tell it to me." Sungmin said as he got the necklace from the box.

"Oppa, you shouldn't have bought it. It's really expensive." Gi said.

"I know but it's worth it, anyway." Sungmin smiled as he stood up from his seat and went behind Gi. He placed the necklace on Gi's neck and smiled. He went in front of Gi and looked at how it fitted her. "It really looks good on you." Sungmin said and smiled.

"Oh... Thanks." Gi said as she held the pendant and smile.

_ _ _ _ _

Saturday afternoon, at the same time, at a park...

"Here." Eunhyuk said and handed Minjae the big teddy bear. Minjae got it greatfully.

"Thanks! How did you know I like this?" Minjae said.

"I'm an expert, right?" Eunhyuk said and chuckled. Minjae just giggled as she cuddled the teddy bear.

"So, what is it that you want to say? Actually, I also have something to tell you." Minjae said as she stopped cuddling the teddy bear and placed it closely beside her.

"Oh... You just go first." Eunhyuk said and softly smiled. Minjae nodded after thinking for a while.

"Eunhyuk, I really had fun being with you but I dont know. Everytime I'm with you, I still look for your brother's company. I'm really sorry. I know I cheated you because I had been liking someone when I'm with you. Please don't think that I didn't loveyou. I did love, but maybe it's just not like how I love your brother." Minjae said and Eunhyuk, instead of being mad, was relieved. Eunhyuk softly smiled that made Minjae surprised. "You aren't mad?" Minjae asked. Eunhyuk shook.

"Actually, I'm relieved. At least I know that I'm not only the one who cheated." Eunhyuk said and softly chuckled. Minjae just kept quiet and just waited for Eunhyuk to continue. "I'm also sorry. I really had fun while I'm with you like you do. But Sungmin hyung... He really knows how to do revenge." Eunhyuk said then smirked.

"I knew it. You got jealous right?" Minjae said and Eunhyuk looked at her surprised.

"How did you know?" Eunhyuk asked.

"I'm an expert, right?" Minjae mimicked Eunhyuk and they both laughed. "I actually also got jealous whenever I see Gi with Sungmin, and I know that also that times, you also felt the same way." Minjae said and softly smiled before turning to look at Eunhyuk. "And it's because you like Gi, right?" Minjae said and Eunhyuk nodded and unknowingly, a smile crept in his lips. "So I think we are fair now?" Gi said. Eunhyuk nodded.

"Yup, I think so." Eunhyuk said.

"Uhm... Let me guess... You'll tell Gi what you feel as soon as we part here, right?" Minjae said. Eunhyk just smirked.

"Well, maybe, yeah." Eunhyuk said.

"Take care of her, ok? I'll really get mad when you hurt her." Minjae said.

"Araso. I won't. I don't want her to feel pain anymore because of me." Eunhyuk said. Minjae just smiled.

_ _ _ _ _

How's it? I'll be posting up the last two chapters later. This fanfic is only until Chapter 8. Hehe. Please leave a comment! Thanks!