First Meeting Leads To Many Next Meetings

The Love Story of Two Brothers

"Oh, Hyukiee. This is my girlfriend, Minjae." Sungmin said as he stood up from his seat seeing his brother enter the house.

"Oh... Annyeong haseyo, Lee HyukJae imnida." HyukJae said as soon as he saw Minjae.

"Ah... Annyeong haseyo." Minjae smiled.

"Where have you been?" Sungmin asked as he sat back beside Minjae.

"Oh... I went out with my friends. I'll just be at my room." He said wearing his slippers as he turned to Sungmin and Minjae.

"Oh... Alright." Sungmin said.

"Nice meeting you, Minjae-ssi." HyukJae said as he bowed and ran up his room.

_ _ _ _ _

After that first meeting, HyukJae and Minjae got closer maybe because they are of the same age. While Sungmin and Minjae's relationship seemed to be unclear anymore. They often have misunderstandings and their dates isn't as fun as it had been before. It came to a point where Sungmin started speculating that his brother and Minjae is having an affair secretly behind him.

One day in the month of April, when Hyukjae was taking a bath, Sungmin sneeked in his room. He looked for HyukJae's phone and found it under HyukJae's pillow. He smirked. He knows it would be there. He looked at who he had talked to over his phone recently and found that the last person he talked to with his phone was Minjae. He clenched his left fist that is at his side. He then looked at the inbox and found it full of Minjae's messages and only found some messages of his friends. After seeing the inbox and recent calls from HyukJae's phone, he didn't assumed first because he might be wrong, but when he read the messages, the thought that his speculations were wrong quickly faded and right there, he assumed that his speculations were right, his brother and girlfriend is having an affair behind him. There were messages that have sweet words that are only used by lovers and the message that caught his attention the most is the message that have him in.

"I don't know. My love for Sungmin oppa is starting to fade. Oppa, I'm falling for someone else...you."

He smirked after reading the message. "Oppa..." He whispered then smirked. Just then, HyukJae came in with a towel in his head.

"Oh, hyung. What are-"

"When do you plan telling me that you and Minjae is dating? Ha? When?" He said angrily as he threw HyukJae's phone to HyukJae and luckily, he caught his phone and when he looked at his phone, he saw the message where Minjae said that he likes him. His eyes widened after seeing it and he looked up to Sungmin seeing his hyung glaring at him.

"Hyung, s...sorry." HyukJae said with pleading eyes.

"Hyung...*smirk* Don't ever call me hyung. Starting today, forget that we are brothers, araso? You started it." Sungmin said as he glared at HyukJae and passing him, making his shoulder touch HyukJae's hard that made HyukJae stumble a bit backwards. He clenched his teeth as he looked down.

Back with Sungmin, he went down and decided to relax himself by walking around the city. When he opened their house's gate, he saw Gi, HyukJae's bestfriend since highschool standing in front of their gate. He smirked and evily smiled to himself thinking of something he didn't thought that might change his heart's desire.

_ _ _ _ _

How's the first chapter? Please leave a comment. It's really appreciated. I'll update chapter 1 - 4 today so wait for it. Thanks!