CHAPTER EIGHT

>>SURVIVAL GAME

In JYP.

 

A man rushing to the gym that located at the basement in that building. He let out a heavy sigh when he saw the person that he wants to meet exercise in there. The blonde guy look at him and stop the treadmill.

 

“Oh hyung, Annyeonghaseyo,” greet Nickhun, the blonde idol.

 

“Oh, annyeong, thank god you guys are here. I should have known better than running there and here,” said the guy, who also their group manager.

 

The other guys also stop their exercise and look at their manager in curious look.

 

“Why are looking for us, hyung? Did sajangnim called for us?” Wooyoung asked.

 

“No, he didn’t exactly call you guys, but the girls are looking for you.”

 

“Girls? I don’t think we have an appointment with them today,” stated Chansung, as he walked beside Nickhun.

 

“No, you don’t have it. But you still have to meet them today as per sajangnim order. Ah, before I forget, here, it’s for you. Read it, if you didn’t understand you can ask me. I’ll answer it if I can,” said their manager as he hand a letter and a package for them. Nickhun took the letter and start to read it, after a while he handed the letter to Wooyoung since he got some trouble to read it.

 

“Still can’t read the letter, hyung?” teased Chansung,

 

“Oh, shut up,” said Nickhun as he shoved the big maknae at his side.

 

“Wait, we have to participate in this game? Is it mandatory? Why us? Who else involve since this said we have to send six people? Is it the girls?” Wooyoung asked multiple questions in a minute after he done reading the letter.

 

“Gosh, Wooyoung-ah, ask one a time, will you?” complaint the manager.

 

“What game?” Chansung asked.

 

“Do we have to enter that game?” asked Nickhun after that.

 

“I said one a time. Now, for first answer, JYP sajangnim choose you three guys and other three girls to represent us. And as for why you guys, the others have other commitment, Taecyeon with his drama, Junsu with his solo and Junho, I don’t why. Sohee, Yoobin and Suzy will come with you guys too.”

 

“Ah, I can accept that reason. And may I know what this game is about?” said Nickhun after he absorbed the answer.

 

“Survival game, you need to survive for a month at unknown place. You can read the rules book if you confused about something, but I think you guys can bring anything except for electronic devices.”

 

“Really? Did we have to fight or something there?” asked Chansung.

 

“I also have no idea, but I guess you will know later.”

 

“Hyung, did other companies also send their artists? YG included?” Wooyoung asked.

 

“YG and SM also involved in this game. Ah, good for you, you can see them participate in games, how I wish to see them in my own eyes,” said the manager. It is no secret between them that their manager really likes SNSD and 2NE1.

 

“So when we have to go there, hyung?” asked Nickhun as he rolled his eyes.

 

“Another three days.”

 

“What? But the letter says it is in next week,” exclaimed Chansung, shocked. He already read the letter and opened the package earlier. He even already wears the necklace with dog tag with his name.

 

“Ah, that’s why sajangnim said to tell you guys he is sorry. Apparently, the letter already in his hand for days, but since the letter has been given to him when he rushed to US, he forgot it. The girls also know about this game today.”

 

“I think that’s okay, so is there anything else you want to talk about or remind us?” asked Nickhun.

 

“Oh yeah, you guys have to plan and discuss with the girls and prepare the things you want to bring in there. Sajangnim said you have today and upcoming days as your breaks to prepare yourself. And you need to bring whatever in that package together with you. That’s all, I think. Now, move along, the girls waiting for you at the practice room,” said the manager as he walked away from them.

“Come on guys, we need to talk to the girls, I guess we can take this as our vacation except for we have to compete with others there. I hope SM send Minho to this game. Its really fascinating seeing him in his competitive spirit. And you, Chansung-ah, I suggest you start thinking about what food you need to bring there. Only god knows whether they provide us enough food for you. I don’t want to share my portion if they decide to ration our food,” said Nickhun as he walked to the locker room not before he teased their maknae who famous with his love to eat.

 

“And I don’t think you can bring banana there, Chansung-ah. It will rot before you know it,” added Wooyoung as he follows his hyung.

 

“What? My banana, I can’t bring my banana,” whined the big maknae.