CHAPTER TWO

>>SURVIVAL GAME

All the six idols which Teddy spoke a day before, sat down in front of their sajangnim in his office. They sat at the long black leather sofa with their own respectively group member. The boys sat down at YG left side, while the girls sat at the right side. Teddy, their sunbae chose to sit with the girls since he is their official producer.

 

“Do you guys know why you are here today?” their sajangnim asked, after no one seem to brave enough to ask him.

 

Jiyong as the mighty Big Bang leader took the lead since he know the girls either too scare or nervous to ask their sajangnim by themselves. “Actually hyung, no, we don’t know. As far as we concern, we doesn’t do any outlaw this month.”

 

“Really?” their sajangnim asked skeptical.

 

All of them including Jiyong nodded their head furiously.

 

“Never mind about that, Teddy told me that you guys have some question to ask. So, ask them first before I start telling you guys why you are here.”

 

“Neh, sajangnim, we have been wondering for years now why we have to take all those martial art class, anger management therapy, survival class, and the weirdest thing, why we had to get into plants and nature class?” Bom blurted out her question. She really confused why they have to take those class for years. It is not that they want to be an expert on trees and plants or some master in dojo, they want to be an artist, a performer, been loved by their fans.

 

“Those class will come in handy for what I will tell you later, Bom-ah. You do know, being an idol is not easy as other think. Sandara, you already experienced about it, right?-” Dara nodded. “The world is harsh, and there are some secret hidden from the others. That anger management therapy is really good for you guys to stay calm and collect, anger can become a greatest weaknesses if you can’t handle it properly. And this message is directly to you, Bom-ah and you too Jiyong. Both of you, beforehand are like walking dynamite, ready to explode if been provoke,” said their sajangnim, make the person he mentioned smiled sheepishly.

 

“We have changed, hyung. I’m cool as long as Dara not hurt or upset,” said Jiyong. It is not a secret to their sajangnim or the company that both of them have a relationship. In fact, both of them already engaged for couple years.

 

Bom also nodded. “Me too. I’m also cool if no one dare touch my sisters and my corns. Tabi is strong enough to protect himself.”

 

Their sajangnim and Teddy chuckled when they heard Bom answer. That girl and her corns, even though he already banned her from that yellow corn, the girl still always has corn in her hand. In fact, she also has mentioned to the world in one of their interview that she hate him for forcing her stay away from her favorite food.

 

“Good. I know all of you will stick together no matter what. After all, we are one big happy family in this company, don’t we?”

 

“Neh” his artist answered simultaneously.

 

“So why are we here, hyung? What is the secret that you mentioned earlier? And the most important thing, why did you tell us that it will become handy for us?” asked the owner of deep voice between the two male rappers, TOP.

 

Their sajangnim cleared his throat. He was taken aback with the tall boy questions. He already expects that they will ask them sooner or later, but he didn’t expect that they will ask him this sooner. He nudged his producer come assistant foot for help. The young guy just shrugged his shoulder doesn’t know where to start.

 

“You see, Seunghyun, I don’t know whether to praise or curse you for being really observant this time. Here, I want you to read this letter first before I answer your questions,” said their sajangnim as he gave the letter that he received yesterday to Jiyong since he sat next to Teddy which also closer to him.

 

“Holy , a survival game?” Jiyong cursed when he finished reading the letter, now the letter already in Taeyang hand. Both Taeyang and TOP leaned closer to read the letter. After finished it, Taeyang gave their sajangnim a look where as TOP already said some profanities in low voice.

 

The letter now in the hand of the girls. They gasped as read the contents, it sound really dangerous for them since they didn’t mentioned anything about the game really about and the organizer actually dare to abduct someone for playing this game. All they know are they had to play a game where someone will take them to the location and the will play for quite a long time, more than a week.

 

CL cleared her dry throat. “So, I assume you want us to play this game?”

 

The girls gasped hearing their leader where the boys already shoot glares to their sajangnim and his assistant. “Are you kidding me?” roared Jiyong.

 

“You are right, Chaerin-ah. *cleared throat* you see Jiyong; actually I don’t want any of you go participate this blasted game but I had no choice. I owe them, no, we owed all of them, Jinyoung and Sooman hyung also owed them. We can’t do anything except obeying them. All of you are the best candidates, since the rest already has families to think about and knowing all of you, you don’t want your maknae goes on this game without your consent. And I can’t send our new family to go risking their life before their career blooming.”

 

“You know, I already played this game once. My group, 1TYM and Perry hyung participated it in the first game. It called the survival game, we had been given something to protect in a box, and they called the box as Pandora box. We have to keep it save from others, and we can’t peek what on inside the box. If we fail to do so, our company has to receive the punishment,” said Teddy continued his sajangnim story by telling them his experience in that game.

 

“Is our company failing in that game?” asked Dara curious.

 

YG and Teddy gave Dara and the others a tight smile. “What do you think Perry hyung stop singing and works as one of producer when his career really blooms that time?”

 

“They make the artist stop their singing career? How did they choose who gonna go?” asked Taeyang bewildered.

 

“It was Perry choice, since all our artist that time are still new and have a long way to go,” replied YG.

 

“What the hell? So I guess, by hook or by crook we have to win this game?” said Jiyong.

 

“I guess you can say so if you still want you singing career and your fans,” said Teddy.

 

“Hell, I don’t know about you guys, but I damn sure I want to win this game. There is no way in hell, I want to see 2NE1 or Big Bang disbanded when we already start promoting to foreign countries. And who know we can’t stop this game once and for all,” said Bom excited.

 

“You have got quite colorful speech there, babe. And I know that look, your brain already scheming something, which is not good,” said TOP as he eyed Bom who sat in front of him.

 

“I’ll tell you later. It is still in draft process, we need to discuss and make it foolproof. And I mean ‘we’, as mean as we the young one who has been forced to enter the game.”

 

“Sajangnim, I have a question?” asked Dara as she raised her hand. Jiyong look at her with raised brows.

 

“What is it Sandara?”

 

“Do we have to kill somebody there?”

 

All of her friends looked at her startled. They forgot that little thing before, and they really shocked that Dara, their innocent and kind friend asked their sajangnim the question as she asked him about the weather.

 

“I don’t know about it Dara, but I suggest you guys prepared for the worst. The game has changed, so I don’t know what in their sick mind about this upcoming game. But please avoided it as hard as you can,” advised their sajangnim.

 

“So, I can bring my dart guns? I promise I’ll not harm people as long as they don’t harm us,” said Dara innocently.

 

“Babe, I’ll protect you k. But I suggest you bring those sleeping dart in large amount, heck, bring the potions there if you must since we don’t know how long we have to stuck in there,” said Jiyong suggesting couple thing to his fiancée.

 

“Some fiancée you get there Dara. Not only he doesn’t stop you but he even encourages you. Not like someone I know. So sajangnim, I remember something important, thanks to Jiyong coz reminding me,” said Bom, as she throw a glare to her boyfriend. TOP who happen to see her glares just smile apologetically

 

“What is it Bom?”

 

“How long we have to stuck in there?” said Bom, as she repeated Jiyong statement word by word but changing it into a question.

 

“A month,”

 

“A month?” shrieked CL. “One freaking whole month in somewhere we don’t know? Oh my gahh, I have to bring a lot of sanitizers and wet tissues,” she shrieked again. Among them, CL is the clean and neat freak. She can’t stand a messy and dirty place as far as her friends concern.

 

“I will help you with that Chae. But can you tone down a bit you level of cleanliness while we at there?” said Taeyang.

 

“I’ll try but I can’t promise to stay silent about it.”

 

“A month? Why the game took so long? What else we have to do there besides protecting the damn box?” asked TOP.

 

“Good question, you see, in my time, we have a game between the idols every weekend. And the loser has to send one in their team away for the organizer to hide them and for the team to find in limit time with some clues. And if they fail to do so, they lose a person to protect the box. Oh, did I tell you that the organizer will send their men to steal the box from you or 'coax' you to open them,” said Teddy.

 

“Interesting. Is there anything more you want to tell us?” asked TOP.

 

“No, that all, but I do want you guys keep this game as a secret from your friends and your family. We don’t want the innocent people get harm, don’t we?” said their sajangnim.

 

All six of them nodded, and then as if they have planned, all of them stand up and bowed to their sajangnim and their sunbae. “We will take our leave first since we have plan to make, and preparation to do so,” said TOP.

 

“Okay”

 

When all of them leaved the office, YG looked at his assistant, “They took all of this really well.”

 

“That’s make them really creepy, don’t you think? I almost lost my breathe when Dara asked about killing someone and when Jiyong support her decision bringing her darts,” said the younger man.

 

YG chuckled at his assistant baffled look. “Is it really bad? I mean her darts?”

 

“Are you kidding me? Did you remember that one time; we have to send Janggoo, her manager to the hospital since we think he suffered overly fatigue?”

 

“Yes, I do curious about that since Dara seems relaxed and not mother hen about it. As far as I know, she does threat that boy as her younger brother. Don’t tell me, it was her doing?”

 

“Not her, but Jiyong. But still, it was her darts. And Jiyong tell me that, it was a small dose that Dara made with Bom. Those girls really genius in making potion, don’t you think? They make me think about witches, and with those looks, if they claimed they are really a witch, I will immediately agree. Heck, I’ll even admit that vampires and werewolves also existed.”

 

“That really far-fetched don’t you think? I don’t think it really impossible, after all both of was one of the best students in their school. Maybe potion or what they call it, urmm, Chemistry? is one of their forte. Who know?”

 

“I know. Okay hyung, see you later. I have to finish the songs for the girls’ next album. And hopefully they win this game.”

 

“I hope so. I don’t want any my artist lose their career. I’m really glad since Perry interested on being a producer.”

 

“Me too. It  really difficult for them since they all came from a group and their future were held in their hand. But I really have faith that they will win. When does the name from other companies are up?”

 

“In several days, I’ll send those kids names to the organizer right now,” said YG as he move to his desk where his laptop was on.

 

He just nodded when Teddy take his leave. He opened up the email that come from the organizer, and filled in the form for his artists. After a while, he sent the mail with cursed under his breathe directly to the organizer of the game and prayed silently for the safety of his artist which he already treated as his own children.