CHAPTER THREE

>>SURVIVAL GAME

 

After finishing their meeting with their beloved sajangnim, the six idols walked into Jiyong studio room for further discussion. They have to make a plan, and that plan need to be perfect without any loophole, and if they have to, they also have to make a backup plan.

 

“So, we need to make a plan. And I’m sure Bom already scheme something about that. Why don’t you tell us about it babe?” said TOP as they all settle in the room. The six of them barely fit into Jiyong studio, so they make a few seat arrangements. TOP, Bom and CL occupied the long black sofa that provided there. Where Taeyang sat on the single chair beside Jiyong who pulled Dara to sit on his lap.

 

“Okay, since we don’t know whether this game is safe or not, I suggest we have to play safe, which meant we need to prepare for the worst. And since Dara will bring her sleeping dart, I think you should bring your chains, Chae. And Tabi, I know you have some wicked gadget that the one in those spy movies, so bring those too. And the real problem is how do we bring those? Do they confiscate it when we arrived there?”

 

The room fell into silence as for them take time to think about the solution.

 

“Aha!”

 

All eyes darted to Taeyang. “What is it Youngbae?” asked Jiyong to his bestfriend.

 

“Why don’t we hide it in noona corn cans? It can do the shot right? I mean we transfer all noona corn in jars but we hide our thing inside it also?”

 

“My corns? You want to use my corns as hiding place?” asked Bom incredulous.

 

TOP rubbed his chin. “Worth a shot. Babe, just this once k. I will buy you 3 cans of corn today if you agree.”

 

“Make it a dozen,” Bom said.

 

“I’ll give you a box Bommie for your supplies there. I know how cranky you will be if you didn’t have your corns for a day,” said Dara, teasing her bestfriend.

 

Bom squealed happily as she lunged to hug Dara who still on Jiyong lap. “Ummphh,” Jiyong groaned as he has to support another weight. He is after all just a skinny man, and Dara his girl doesn’t weight much unlike other girl.

 

“Can you please get off, noona?” Jiyong asked groaning.

 

“Oppss, I forgot,” said Bom sheepishly as she sat back at her seat next to TOP. Dara giggled looking at her boyfriend who pouting likes a little kid behind her. She gave him a peck on the cheek to calm him down.

 

“So what the other thing that we have to bring? Food? Water? I’m not going anywhere if there is no clean water near the place,” said CL, seriously.

 

“Aww, let’s just treat this as lesson for wilderness. You are really a city girl, dear,” teased Taeyang.

 

“Hummphh, of course I am a city girl, I never been outside the city in my whole life, not even when I had to stay in overseas,” said CL glaring at her boyfriend.

 

Taeyang chuckled when he see CL glare at him. He found that CL really pretty when she pissed off, therefore, sometimes he purposely make her angry for no particular reason.

 

“I think we need to buy a trunk just for our food and water. Not to forget Bommie corns,” suggested TOP.

 

Everyone nodded agree with TOP, they have to place the entire thing in one place. And there is no freaking way they have to bring those in their backpack.

 

“Uh uh oh, oh my gahd,” exclaimed Bom loud so suddenly.

 

“What is it?” TOP asked worried.

 

“You don’t think this game is like those Japanese movie? The Raw Battles? No, the Battle Rock? No, hurmm, the War Royale? , what is it? I forgot the name. Hey Darong, what is the movie name that we watched last month? You know the one we banned Minzy from watching it?”

 

“The Battle Royale. Why?” Dara provided, not long after that. “, do you think they will do like that?”

 

“Battle Royale? The one that all chosen student has to stay in an empty island and if they want to survive they has to kill each other before the bomb exploded?” asked Taeyang.

 

“No ing way,” blurted Jiyong.

 

“I don’t think so, Teddy oppa never say that he has to kill someone, after all, he has survived. The worst thing they have to encounter is losing the game. And I don’t want to lose this game, we 2NE1 only in our 4th years in this industry,” said CL determined, someone in their group need to think positive.

 

“I think so too, the worst thing we have to face is losing the game and leave the industry,” seconded TOP.

 

The rest of the group nodded, relieved that they doesn’t have to be killed and also doesn’t need to taint their hand with somebody blood.

 

“Okay, so, continue our discussion. What do we need to wear? I suggest we use combat shoes since I don’t want to risk my sneakers dirty or ruined when we do the game,” said Jiyong, resting his chin on Dara shoulder.

 

“We need to bring sport shoes too Jiyongie. We don’t know if we need to run there,” said Dara.

 

“Okay. So combat shoes and sport shoes. I’ll get those for all of you. Just give me your exact sizes,” said Jiyong.

 

“Great, we already cover for the shoe. So what about clothes?” asked CL.

 

“I will find some hiking clothes or clothes for adventurous activities in North Pole shops. And Bommie, do you want to come with me tomorrow?” asked TOP while looking at the red hair girl beside him.

 

“Okay,”

 

“And Chae and me will find the trunk and shop for our foods,” offered Taeyang as CL nodded.

 

“And I will stock my sleeping dose and looking for the jars,” chirped Dara.

 

“We will do it together D,” said Jiyong.

 

“So, it settles then, tomorrow we find those entire things and after that we meet each other at my house. Since I live alone and the maknae will suspect something if they saw all of you doing something they doesn’t have any clue about,” said TOP as he stand up, ready to leave the studio. He then tugged Bom hand to stand also.

 

“Okay, don’t forget to message me your shoe size,” remind Jiyong still sitting at his chair with Dara still on his lap.

 

“Okay. Let’s go Bommie. I owe you a dozen of corns today,” said TOP with Bom bounced happily at his side, ecstatic hearing the word of her favorite food.

 

Taeyang and CL also leave the room after their hyung and unnie.

 

Jiyong wrapped his arm tightly on Dara waist as he buried his head on her hairs, “Now, since we are alone, I have something for you to listen.”

 

“And what is it?” asked Dara as she turn her head to look Jiyong in his eyes.

 

“A song, just for you. I have work for it almost two weeks, and it already completed last week. I want to give you for the Valentine though, but it seem we have to spent the time in unknown place, I want you to hear it first,” said Jiyong as he pushed some button on his keyboard. After a while, a song with beautiful melody, really different with his normal song and beat that he used to make for their group song filled in the room.

 

Dara leaned back at Jiyong body and rest her head on his broad shoulder. She closed her eyes to memorize the song and planted it in her head. “It’s really beautiful, thank you Jiyong.”

 

“Anything for you, butterfly,” said Jiyong as he kissed Dara head. They then listen to the song in silence, content with each other presence, before they has to face another day.