CHAPTER FOUR

>>SURVIVAL GAME

“Did you give the kids the list name of their opponents?” asked Teddy once he barged into the room.

 

“Not yet. But I think I want to keep it as a secret. I already can see what will happen if they saw the list. Our mighty dragon might be flipped,” said YG.

 

“And why he will do that?”

 

YG gave his assistant the list that he got by email from the organizer.

 

He saw the young man face changed from curious to understatement and to amusement. He smirked when he heard a laugh from the young man. “Haha, no wonder, oh, I have to go there, I want to see myself how he look when he saw them.”

 

“You will, they gave me a memo that I should send someone or I want to go myself to monitor the game. I think they will not do something dangerous if they decide someone needs to monitor them. Make sure they filmed our dragon reaction that day, who know we might use the video as our leverage.”

 

“Ah, you also scared of him,” teased Teddy.

 

“It look like the pot called the kettle black. You also afraid of him. His wrath in no joking man, if he wants to kill someone with his bare hand, he will do it without breaking any sweat.”

 

“I know, he is one scary hoobae. And luckily we have someone to tame his raging temper.”

 

“I’m glad we have Dongwook, Youngbae and Dara for that solely reason. Just don’t blurt out about this in front of him. They after all will go in two days.”

 

“And I think Dara will not be a happy bunny there,” added Teddy.

 

“Why?”

 

“Well, I realized that he history with some of these girls. You know his fake scandals?”

 

“Ah, I forgot about that. This will be interesting, don’t you think?”

 

The young man nodded. After a while, the door of that office has been knocked. YG raised his eyebrows.

 

“I don’t have any appointment right now. Come in,” he said after a while.

 

He then shot up when he see his artist who not involve in the game. He then looked at his young producer which the latter gave him a shrug as a sign he too doesn’t know a damn thing about their visit.

 

“Not to sound rude, but why you are here?” he asked his three visitors.

 

“Hyung, urmm, do you happen to know why our hyung, noona and Chaerin acted really weird lately and they trained at gym double times as they supposed to do?” asked Seungri without fidgeting unlike his two companions.

 

“Neh, sajangnim, Bommie unnie wake early every morning, you can’t see how shock I am when saw her making my breakfast no other way around this week,” said Minzy.

 

“And Youngbae hyung always spent his time at Seunghyun hyung house, leaving me alone,” said Daesung.

 

Teddy and YG look at each other. They don’t want to tell the truth to the maknae, but they also don’t know how to answer their questions.

 

The three maknae (>a/n: well, I don’t know if Daesung and Seungri can be called as maknae since they seem too old to use that word, but they still maknae in Big Bang. Just bear with me kay) look at the older man questioningly. They after all waiting the answers, why their members act more weirdly that they already are.

 

“Well, hyung, we are waiting,” said Seungri still standing next to Daesung in front of their sajangnim desk.

 

YG look at the boy who resembles a panda for his eye bags with raised brows. “I don’t like your tone, Seungri. And I don’t know why your members react that way. Maybe they have something to do and doesn’t want you to ruin it,” said YG.

 

“But hyung, I can understand why they don’t want to tell Seungri about it, but I always included if they have something. It is really weird,” whined Daesung.

 

“Neh, unnie also doesn’t keep any secrets from me. Did we do something wrong? Or do they have problems that they don’t want us to know?” said Minzy worried.

 

YG look at Teddy asking for his help, he don’t know what to lie to them anymore. Not with Minzy puppy eyes and Daesung pitied look.

 

“Don’t worry about them Minzy-ah. Maybe they don’t want to trouble you about it. Or maybe they will tell you about it sooner or later. They will tell you when they ready. And you guys, don’t be such a whiny baby, take care of Minzy. And no nonsense okay, Seungri?” coaxed Teddy.

 

“Hey, I don’t say anything. I don’t do anything stupid before,”

 

“Yeah right, want me to list it up, Lee Seunghyun?” said their sajangnim. Seungri eyes widened, he shook his head furiously while mumbling ‘No’ to his sajangnim.

 

Minzy and Daesung snickered at the poor lad. They know that Seungri always unorthodox way to solve a problem; he was one of millions of people who act before think the consequences.

 

“It is not funny,” scolded Seungri to his companions.

 

“It is oppa,” said Minzy between her snickers.

 

“Since you guys don’t have anything else to ask, get out now. I have some important thing to do,” said YG sternly make his artist bowed in respect and leave him behind with Teddy.

 

“Here Teddy, give these to them. It’s from the organizer. How much I want to open it, but I can’t. Oh, please tell them I want to see all of them tomorrow,” said YG as he handed two small packages to Teddy.

 

“Okay, do we need to do a party tomorrow night? You know like farewell party?” suggested Teddy.

 

“Good idea. You handle it kay?”

 

“Okay”

 

Then, the young producer leave the room and go to his next destination, practice room for Big Bang and 2NE1.