CHAPTER SEVEN

>>SURVIVAL GAME

At SM Entertainment.

 

“Ah, hyung, glad to see you also chosen for this game,” said Minho as he entered the meeting room that his manager appoint after he got his parcel.

 

“More like forced to me, I don’t even remember I ever volunteer to participate any game. I’m not a jock or gym freak like both of you,” said Donghae slightly miffed with the idea he has to enter the game by hook or by crook.

 

“Don’t worry, Fishy. I’ll be there for you. So, Minho-yah, do you know anyone else who got this thing? It’s six person per group, right?” asked Eunhyuk who patted Donghae back slightly to calm him down.

 

“I heard from Krystal that Victoria noona and Sulli got this parcel too. And they doesn’t seem to like the idea of survival very much,” answered Minho as he settled down next to Eunhyuk.

 

“Nobody like the idea of survival especially a sudden one, and heck, it’s for a whole month,” muttered Donghae.

 

“So, who is the last one?” asked Eunhyuk basically ignored Donghae ranting.

 

Before Minho start open his mouth to answer, the door opened from outside and three girls come in not long after that.

 

“I think that is your answer hyung.”

 

“You too, Yoona?”

 

“Ah, oppa, Minho-ya, you guys also got this?” asked the girl as she show the parcel on her hand with a list on her other hand.

 

“Unfortunately,” grumbled Donghae.

 

“Will you cut it out, Fishy? You bursting some negative energy here, we need all the positive and good one so we can get as much luck as we can,” hissed Eunhyuk clearly doesn’t fond with Donghae little ranting and snide remarks.

 

“What is that noona?”

 

“It is the list of idols who participate in this game. My manager sent to me earlier,” explained Yoona as she gave the list to Victoria. They already settled down at the chairs in front of the guys.

 

“Ooh, I bet Donghae-ssi will like this game after all,” remark Victoria as Sulli who leaned to read together cooing.

 

“Why?” Donghae ears perked up hearing Victoria.

 

“Guess who they sent from YG?” asked Sulli.

 

“No way. Sandara Park?”

 

“Yepp, with Park Bom, CL, G-Dragon, TOP and Taeyang,” said Victoria as she read out loud the name.

 

“GD and Taeyang seem to be a good athlete, and no doubt TOP-ssi too. The girls I don’t really think they have that athletic vibe in them, so you girls will not have big challenge with them,” said Eunhyuk analyzing their opponents.

 

“Yes, I’ll pursue her there, if I got lucky, I will get a date after we finish the game,” said Donghae cheerfully, ignoring Eunhyuk analyzing skills.

 

“I wouldn’t do that if I were you, hyung,” said Minho to Donghae; his voice has an edge in them that clearly state ‘Don’t do anything stupid if you want to stay alive’.

 

“Why would that be?”

 

“Ano…hurmm..it’s because…” stuttered Minho.

 

“Just say it, Minho-yah” said Yoona who also want to hear the reason why her oppa can’t pursue his ideal girl, after all that is their chance to express their affection without manager flock around them.

 

“Because someone will get terribly jealous and it is really hazardous for our group,” said Minho, after a while.

 

“And you know because…?” asked Victoria, also show her interest with that topic.

 

“Let’s just say I saw and experience it first-hand. I thought I gonna passed out that day, and he only look at me with his glares. I have got nightmare that night, you know,” said Minho, bashfully.

 

“Omo, oppa? Really? What did you do? Is it about the kiss for that CF? I thought it was camera trick,” said Sulli.

 

“Really, Sulli-ah, apparently he already know that scene was a camera trick, but he obviously doesn’t fond with my gentlemanly act to cover Dara noona with jacket. And also he really dislike me for being too close with Dara noona,” replied Minho.

 

“Woah, he is really a jealous boyfriend, but to think again, who doesn’t if you had a girlfriend who as pretty as Dara noona,” said Eunhyuk awed.

 

Donghae look already crestfallen. “Is he her boyfriend? Are you sure, Minho-ah? Do I know him?”

 

“I think so hyung, coz he always come to the location brings meal for noona, if not him, somebody else come for her. And her manager always guard her, the time I got near her giving that jacket, that manager hyung got pretty bad scolding from him. I almost laugh at the scene, if I don’t think he is really scary that time.”

 

“Who is he? You already know him. Tell me, did I know him? Did he really good than me? Is he that handsome?”

 

The girls shot an amused look at Donghae eagerness. Eunhyuk already rolled his eyes, rather than amusing Donghae with his interest, he read all the list name and make a mental note to check them on internet and with his leader, Leeteuk, he seem to know a little bit about other idols.

 

“I can’t tell you.”

 

“Hmmph, I don’t care. I’ll braved myself up and asking her out later. Maybe they are just a really good friend, who know.”

 

“Sure oppa, good luck for that.”

 

“Well, don’t run to me when you got those scary glares afterward,” said Minho.

 

“And don’t come to me to make you better if you got nightmare that night,” added Eunhyuk.

 

“Really good friends I got here,” muttered Donghae.

 

“Well, since it’s already clear about Donghae oppa and his nonexistence love life, can we focus on important matter, like what we should bring and do we have any strategy to win this game. I heard the loser will walk away from the company,” said Yoona as she looked at the other.

 

The six of them start to discuss about their plan after a few minutes bursting some unintelligent thing and some profanities in Donghae and Eunhyuk case.