CHAPTER FIVE

>>SURVIVAL GAME

After their sudden meeting their sajangnim, the maknae walked to their shared practice room. Before this, the two groups, Big Bang and 2NE1 have their own practice but due to their increasing trainees and new artist, their sajangnim decide that the two groups share a room. They let out a gasp when they saw their older members sparring in their practice room instead of their dojo.

 

 Jiyong who saw the maknae stand in front of door, stopped his spar with CL and gesture them to enter the room.

 

“You three look like someone who saw a ghost. Relax, wait for us a bit. We will finish this soon,” said Jiyong as he chuckled after he saw the shocked face of his maknae.

 

Daesung, who snapped from his daze first, dragged Seungri and Minzy toward the bench at the back of their practice room. They look at their members with awe and wonder.

 

After saw their maknae settle down in the bench, Jiyong and CL resumed their spar. But this time, they choose not to use any sort of weapons. Minzy gasped when she saw Jiyong flipped her unnie, CL after the girl head-locking him. Seungri eyes widened when he saw the girl gave his hyung a kick on his stomach before she landed ungracefully on the floor.

 

Daesung who sat in between Seungri and Minzy let out a shudder, “They are really taking this practice seriously, don’t they?”

 

Seungri and Minzy nodded agree with Daesung statement. Then, their eyes wander to other pairing. They jaw dropped when they saw their favorite noona/unnie has been tackled down by their TOP hyung/oppa. Before, they react to save her, their eyes widened even more when they saw Dara changed their current position. Then, both of them stand up to resume their sparring.

 

“No weapon Dara,” reminded TOP. The maknae furrowed their eye brows, confused with TOP sudden reminder.

 

They heard a giggle from Dara after that, “Aww, Tabi-ah. I’ve already promised you before, and I am a woman who keep their promises,” they saw Dara winked at TOP after that.

 

TOP lunged at Dara, which the latter jump at him make him stumble back to catch her. He loses focus for a moment there and Dara take full advantage for that. She then flipped the tall guy, so the guy lay on his stomach on the floor. After that, she sat down on his back as he struggle to sit up. She giggles as she head locked him with her hand.

 

“Aww, Tabi, don’t used with girls throwing herself in your arms? Well, too bad for that. I won,” teased Dara, still head locking TOP.

 

“Bommie will kill them and me if they do that,” mumbled TOP.

 

Dara burst out a laugh when hearing his mumbles. Dara released his head from her hand; TOP took that moment to change his position so he lay down with Dara sit on his stomach.

 

“Well, I can’t say you are wrong about that. She is really scary when she wants to be,” said Dara in low voice. TOP chuckled agreed with her.

 

Oblivious with their surroundings, they didn’t notice that everyone already stopped their sparring and now gapping at them. They also didn’t notice there are two figures walking towards them. Two red hairs, one with amused look on his handsome face and one with frown on her beautiful doll face.

 

Dara let out a yelp when someone pulled her up by her waist. She then looks up to see everyone eyes are now at them. She giggles when she saw the maknae shocked face. She already knows who holding her since her already familiar with him.

 

“Now, don’t you look too cozy on other man body?” she heard Jiyong whispered to her, she heard a tinge amusement in his voice, no jealousy or some sort.

 

“Are you jealous?” Dara asked in the same manners.

 

“No, but I more happy if you use my body instead,” he replied as he hugged Dara closer to him. Dara slapped his hand on her waist, laughing.

 

TOP also already stand up and move to his girlfriend side. “What with the frown babe? Don’t tell me you are jealous with Dara?”

 

Bom slapped his shoulder for his teasing remarks. “No, I am not. I just got some feeling that both of you are laughing at me just now.”

 

TOP let out a chuckle then he pulled Bom for a hug. “Well, don’t worry. We don’t talking anything bad about you. She just laughing at me coz she won again.”

 

“Hell, yeah! I won again. I am the best, you can’t beat me even though I don’t use any weapon Tabi-ah,” boasted Dara when she heard their conversation.

 

All of them laughing when they heard Dara boasting remarks. “Noona, I think Jiyong is a bad influence for you. His boasting behavior already rubs off on you,” Taeyang said still smiling widely.

 

“Yah! I am not his bad influence,” retorted Jiyong.

 

“Yeah right,” CL said rolling her eyes to her sparring partner.

 

The maknae already walked to their small circle. “Wow, you guys really took this practice seriously. I almost stand up to save Dara noona just now,” said Daesung when they arrive at their small circle.

 

“Haha, don’t worry, Daesung-ah. TOP can’t hurt me, I am faster than him,” said Dara.

 

“Aww, you just got me off guard Dara-ah. You play dirty,” retorted TOP.

 

“That was called a tactic, you alien. And don’t blame me if you didn’t get used to it,” said Dara as she smirked at him.

 

“Omo, you are really bad influence to her, Jiyong-ah,” yelped TOP as he saw Dara smirk.

 

“Haha, hyung, really funny,” said Jiyong sarcastically, and both of them start bickers as they always do. All of their friends laughed at their bickering.

 

“Bommie unnie, why all of you always gather together without us?” asked Minzy to her housemate.

 

Bom hugged their maknae, “Aigoo, is it our baby Minkky worried that we don’t love her anymore?” cooed Bom as she rubbed her back.

 

Dara, who heard, hugged Minzy from the back as Bom still wrapped Minzy in her arm. “Don’t worry Minkky-ah, we still love you, you’re our baby after all,” she said not letting the poor young girl said anything.

 

CL, their leader just rolled her eyes at their side. She knows that their maknae already start embarrassed with their unnie dramatic gesture. “Aigoo, both of you, cut the drama. She obviously doesn’t think like that. But if you do Minkky-ah, don’t worry, we don’t seek any girl to replace you,” she said as she patted Minzy shoulder.

 

“Unnie, thank you, but you still didn’t answer my question,” said Minzy as her unnie let her go from their embrace.

 

“Aigoo, we have a program to attend and we have to prepare ourselves for that,” answer Dara as neither Bom nor CL tends to answer the question.

 

“Program? What program noona? And why don’t we involve in it?” asked Seungri, who obviously listening to their conversation.

 

“Some program that make all the companies send their representative and we are the one who sajangnim sent. And for why you didn’t involve, let’s just say, they have the limit for the number of representative. And you definitely will not ready enough for it,” said Jiyong as he ruffled their maknae hair.

 

“Oh, and do the program held very soon since you guys practice more often this week?” always the observant, Daesung asked his older members.

 

“We will go in the day after tomorrow. Enough talking about this, why don’t we go out together tonight? Jiyong will buy us dinner,” said Taeyang, changing the subject.

 

“Ehh? I do?”

 

“Yeah, you do. I saw you have got your royalty this morning, so that make you are more loaded than us,” said Taeyang smiled cheekily.

 

“Aishht, I should hide that check when you come in today,” muttered Jiyong.

 

“Hyung, you should share your luxury with us, right noona?” said Seungri as he blinked innocently to Dara, to make Dara agreed with him.

 

“You cute little thing, don’t worry, if Ji doesn’t treat you, I will. I also got my payment for Etude CF this morning,” said Dara as she pinched Seungri cheek.

 

Jiyong wrapped his arm on Dara shoulder, pushing Seungri far enough from his girl side. “I never said I don’t want treat them. Okay, let’s meet at lobby tonight. We will dinner at our favorite place, then we go to NB. Don’t worry about sajangnim, I’ll think something later,” planned Jiyong.

 

“Yeay!” shouted Seungri as he pumped his hand on the air make his entire friend laughed at his antic.

 

“I see you really excited Seungri-ya. Care to tell why?” asked Teddy as he entered the room. Apparently he has overheard the plan before he enters the room.

 

“Oh, hyung. Nothing, you know me, always excited,” stuttered Seungri making excuses.

 

TOP snorted at his dongsaeng pathetic attempt of making excuse. “You already heard it hyung, don’t scare our maknae anymore, he already has big bag eyes to worry about,” snickered the tall guy.

 

“Hehe, don’t worry Seungri yah, we protect each other secret in this family. Here, this is for you guys. I assumed you already told your dongsaeng about this, but make sure they don’t know too much,” said Teddy as he handed TOP the packages he got from YG earlier.

 

“Ah, okay,”

 

“Oh, before I forget, sajangnim want to meet you guys tomorrow morning,” added Teddy before he leaves the room.

 

“Thank you, hyung,” Jiyong shouted which gained a wave from the older man.

 

The maknae look at the packages in TOP hand with a glint of curiosity and interested in their eyes.

 

“It still early, don’t you guys has practice with Hwangsabu this afternoon?” asked Taeyang looking at his dongsaeng, clearly in his mind he doesn’t want to open the packages in front of them.

 

“Neh, we have practice at 12,” said Minzy.

 

“Then why don’t you go there? You all late 5 minutes, it’s already 12.05 in this very moment,” said CL as she pointed to wall clock at the back of the practice room.

 

“Ehh? Omo, Hwangsabu-nim will kill us. Let’s go Minzy-ah,” Daesung said as he grabbed Minzy hand and dashed out the room. Seungri also hot on their tail.