CHAPTER SIX

>>SURVIVAL GAME

After their dongsaeng leave the room, the remaining member look at each other then look at the packages that they get.

 

Taeyang cleared his throat, breaking the awkward silence that suddenly engulfed them. “So, what are we waiting for? Let see what are in this package.”

 

They nodded, Bom take one of the package from TOP hand and start unwrapped it.

 

“Can we do this while sitting? No offense, but we kinda look like stupid right now,” said CL. All of them let out a laugh after that. They then sit in circle in the middle of the room.

 

TOP and Bom unwrapped the packages not minding whether the wrapping paper shredded to pieces or not. The packages contains a small book with Survival game logo in front of it, 3 bracelets which have a dog tag with their name carved on it and also 3 black bandanas with their company name at each package.

 

“These bracelets actually look not bad at all,” said Jiyong admiring the bracelet with his name on it. He then takes the bracelet with Dara name and clasped it on Dara wrist. Dara also do the same with him.

 

CL also does the same thing with Taeyang, but she also take one of the bandana, and fold it into triangle shape. She then move closer to Taeyang, the latter who know what she want to do, lowered his head for a bit. CL then tied the bandana around his head like he always do in one of their album cover.

 

“Look good, Bae,” whistled Jiyong.

 

“Don’t I always?”

 

“Aww, damn, don’t tell me that boasting is actually contagious. So who next?” whined TOP make his friends laugh at him.

 

“Don’t worry Tabi-ah, it’s not that bad. Here, give me your hand,” said Bom as she takes TOP bracelet and clasped it when TOP give her, his left hand.

 

Dara took one of the small books and opened it. “What is the book for, noona?” asked Taeyang as he clasped the bracelet on CL wrist.

 

“It says, Survival Guidance Book, oh,”

 

“What is it?”

 

“I don’t think this game will turn to blood bath but I don’t know yet. Someone needs to read this book and understand it,” said Dara as she looked up to see her friends.

 

“Hurmm, if that so, you and Tabi here need to read this book before we go there,” said Bom as she handed another book to TOP.

 

“Why me? Let Jiyong and Dara read it or Youngbae or Chaerin,” complained TOP.

 

“Well, it’s because Jiyong has lot work to do before we go stuck in the middle of somewhere, and Youngbae will always tense and think about the rules 24hr and Chaeroo here, eventhough she love reading, a guidance book is definitely not one of them,” explained Bom.

 

“Then, why us? I also don’t like reading and I never saw Dara read anything before this,”

 

“Yah! I read okay, a lot, but you are the one doesn’t see it much,” retorted Dara.

 

“Dara love reading and she actually will find any loopholes if there are one in the rules and you my alien have a very good memory and will remind us about this when we get there.”

 

“Alright, alright, I will read it,” TOP said as he opened the book and move to rules page.

 

“Woah, listen here. No weapons or sharp objects allowed. List of the things banned from the game are; knives, spear, swords, gun, riffles and blades.”

 

“They never said anything about needles is not allowed, so we can bring it,” comment Bom.

 

“The players are not allowed to bring any sort of harm that can bring death or serious injuries to other players and staffs even though it is for defense mechanism,” Dara read another rules.

 

“So, we can’t attack anyone but if they attack, we can defense ourselves, but make sure it is a small injuries or we put them in deep sleep,” comment Jiyong, make the others nodded.

 

“So, Dara noona should give us some of her needles coz I don’t want to hurt anybody I might know,” said Taeyang.

 

“Okay, Bae. I will do that tomorrow. Now, listen to this, the players can bring their basic necessities like shampoo, toothbrush and sleeping bag for us doesn’t provided anything except for food and place to camp.”

 

“Thank god, we already prepared those sleeping bag, maybe we can bring tents too coz I don’t want to take any risk to sleep on the dirt,” said CL, shuddered with the thinking sleeping on dirty place.

 

“Yeah, I can’t bring that, is three of them is enough?” asked Taeyang.

 

“Oh, it is enough. We will add tents in our list. It will heavy for sure. Babe, why don’t you and I share clothes? We can lessen our load to bring,” asked Jiyong to Dara.

 

“Good idea. I will bring the clothes I want to bring to your places then we can sort what we can share, okay?”

 

“I am jealous with them. They got the same size, if Tabi are not that big, I will use his clothes too,” pouted Bom.

 

“Neh, unnie. Me too, if Youngbae-oppa not that muscular, I also will wear his clothes. Anything to make my bag lighter, I will go for it,” said CL.

 

“Yah! Do you want to tell that I am small and skinny?” hissed Jiyong, mocking glare to the girl.

 

“Don’t you?” teased Dara.

 

“Not you too,” whined Jiyong, pouting.

 

“Don’t do that anymore Jiyong-ah, I gonna puke,” said TOP gagging.

 

“You are just jealous you can’t be adorable like moi,” said Jiyong, undisturbed with the gagging sound.

 

“Thank god for that, I can’t imagine what I gonna do if TOP hyung also act adorable with his face. I’m gonna got nightmare for sure,” said Taeyang.

 

“Owh, mummy Bae. You are so harsh to me,” whined TOP as he blinked his eyes to Taeyang.

 

“Oh my gahhd, go away from me,” said Taeyang as he hide behind CL.

 

“Aww, daddy Ji, mummy Bae doesn’t love me anymore,” whined TOP as he pouted at Jiyong making the young guy cringed in disgust.

 

“Since when I’m your daddy?” yelled the dragon leader.

 

“Dara ahjumma, help me. My daddy and mummy are so mean,” said TOP to his spar partner.

 

Dara laughed at her friend antic. “Aww, Tabi, so cute till I want to drown you in Han River,” she said, making the guy gasped in shock.

 

“Cut it out you all. Let’s back to our practice, then we can go back to our dorm, rest before we partying all night,” said CL, making all of them stop their drama.

 

“All right, let’s go. This time, I will win Dara-ya,” said TOP as he stand up and helping Bom to stand.

 

“And you beat the crap of him and be careful k babe,” added TOP as he pecked Bom cheek.

 

“Will do.”

 

“As if I will let noona win,” countered Taeyang.

 

“Just be careful oppa, unnie doesn’t use her full strength when she fought with you all this while,” advised CL.

 

Taeyang paled. “What?”

 

“True Youngbae ah, she after all had wreck our dorm before when sajangnim banned her from corn before,” added Dara.

 

“If I die, Chae. Please revenge my death k, kill that blue alien for me k,” said Taeyang as he pointed to TOP.

 

“Eh, why me?”

 

“Coz you girlfriend kill me, so it’s only fair if my girlfriend kill you. Eye for eye, blood for blood, you know,” said Taeyang.

 

“Don’t worry Bae-ah, I will not kill you. But I do want to win, you know. So I will try my best for that,” said Bom as she comforted the young Mohawk guy.

 

“Okay, noona.”

 

“Yah, let’s go. Come on cat. We will do bare hand again, street fighting,” said Jiyong as he pulled CL to one corner.

 

“Let’s started it blue alien. Don’t waste anytime anymore,” said Dara as she skipped to opposite corner from the leaders.

 

After that, all of them start their practice right away. They practice in serious manner and twice as hard. They practice for hours before they go home to their dorm to take some rest for their long night.