Incidental Meeting

Wishing Wells
Please log in to read the full chapter

This is a story to celebrate the perfect Lee Donghae’s birthday. Taken place in Tangled of Lives universe, this is the scene where Donghae and Yoona practically fall into each other on the first glance. *also because I missed writing YoonHae <3*

 

Yoona hung her head low and touched her head with her fingers when the music got louder and louder.  She wanted to scream her lung out and dragged Kyuhyun out of the scene, but once she found him practically ogled the young girl that trailed Sooyoung  -looking like a lost lamb- she decided not to become the bratty girl she was always tried to avoid. After all, that the only thing she could do to payback all the caring and support that her Oppa gave her since the day of the tragedy.

She knew she might not able to go through the days after that day if there was no Kyuhyun around. But even that, she also knew that her feeling to the older boy would stay the same as those years when she still had Jonghyun in her side hugging her all the way as if she would break into pieces if he didn’t.

And broken into pieces was what happened with her that day, and still these days, if only she allowed herself to admit it.

Shook her head again, she took another shot of wine and hugged herself on the corner of the balcony of the studio when she heard a soft cough from her side.

“Uh sorry, I didn’t know the spot is taken.”

 

She turned her head and saw –and she thought she must be a bit drunk that time- the most handsome man she ever encountered. It was true that both of her fiancée (being brothers, she noted) were good-looking guys, but there was something in this man’s eyes that was brightening her sight, made her feel like she blinded with something with just one look.

And the fact that he was looking at her like nothing else mattered. 

She blushed unconsciously.

‘Uh, sorry, again.” He stuttered and a red shade cree

Please log in to read the full chapter