Riding the Winds

Wishing Wells
Please log in to read the full chapter

This is a story to celebrate Stephanie Hwang Miyoung a.k.a Tiffany’s belated birthday. It took place on The Tale of Two Hyuns’s Universe with inspiration comes from two latest events involved our beloved Fany: The CF Shots in Thailand and Sukira’s Kiss the Radio with TaeTiSeo.

 

Mi Young brushes her fingers across the navigator’s machine and then sits in the chairs and smiles. So many memories, both sweet and sour, were captured on the chair, which she now realize is still the same one from her era.  The machine may be changed but the chair stays, the navigator role maybe replaced but her legacy stays on, that’s what Hae-Oppa told her.

Still smiling, she fells tears brink in the corner of her eyes. She blinks several times to prevent them to fall, but some drops have been fallen on her cheeks. She tries to wipe them with the back of her hand when a handkerchief suddenly appears in front of her eyes.

She looks up and meet the smiling face of no other than Choi Si Won a.k.a. Flying Siwon, the best pilot they ever had….. and the kindest person she ever met.

“Thanks Oppa.” She takes the handkerchief and wipes her eyes.

 Siwon lets out a sigh and pulls a chair to the table so he can sit in front of her.  “I was wishing you would not be dragged into this mess.” He confesses.

She blinks again. What? He does not want me here?

“Stop assuming.” Siwon shakes his head and throws his back to the chair.

Uh yeah, forget that he knows me that much.

“Then why was that, Oppa?” She tries to catch his eyes. But I also know you that well, too.

Siwon’s eyes catch hers and he smiles sadly before moving his hand on the table to grab hers.

She lets him catches her hand and pulls her closer to him.

“You don’t deserve to be reminded on that tragedy.” He finally blurts out his thought while playing with her fingers.

She smiles softly. That’s why she is falling for this man, and always will be. Because on the contrary of his manly features and (sometimes) arrogant behavior, Siwon has a very soft heart.

And he loves her, she knows that.

He loves her that much that he was the one who asked Jung Su to retrieve her from the post there to the new post on the headquarter.

Because he wanted her to be free of guilt and bad memory, of such evil manner of one guy she once loved.

Jung Yong Hwa.

Or his boy version, the one boy who was everything for her before he got himself into the new role of the triad leader.

And buried his heart and empathy deep down with the death of his father.

Mi Young remembers the first day they found out who was the new triad leader was.

Everyone was buzzing around about the new man in tuxedo who entered the club one night and killed the busted informant on his head in front of everyone.

“The man was handsome but cold. He killed the unlucky guy with such confident. He even cleaned his bloody hand on the

Please log in to read the full chapter