It’s tonight, or nothing.

Wishing Wells
Please log in to read the full chapter

This is for @glamzchic Unnie as dedication for her never ending idea on great storylines. This is a 'behind the lines' story, an extended scene for our collaboration on 'They Said She's Lucky But...."    Took place in the epilogue, I wanted to make this scene longer but then the epilogue got too long so I have to cut it. So here it is.

 

It has been two months after their reconciliation and a month and a half after  Seohyun moved to his apartment, and Kyuhyun was happy but not content. 

Because no matter hard he tried and pretended, having her by his side for almost 24/7 was still not fulfilling his dream. Of having her heart and permission to care and love it with all his heart.

If he followed his heart, he would already kneel at his knees and told her what he felt the moment her first box arrived in his apartment that day.

But luckily, his head won at that moment. Because he realized that it was not easy for her to have him in her life again after trying to erase all his trace of her memory. Because he realized that it also not easy for him to control his desire to pull her into his arms and kissed her senseless.

Because knowing that she loved him just like he loved her was hard to bear. Especially because she thought he never did.

Yet that night, after another performance they did in Mr. Allen’s club, his heart begged his head again. To tell her what he wanted to, since the day he found out that the reason why he could not stop to think about the scene they took beside the river for Seoul Song was not the fireworks or the extraordinary chilling day, but the girl who he had spent the whole evening together, watched and scared for her health when she took the shoots with such thin layers of clothing.

The day he found out that he was another fan boy after all.

She was so giddy that night and her happiness was contagious. And although he knew that they (corrected, she) had gained a lot of faithful audience, never in his mind that one of them, a tall boy named Kevin, was brave enough to approach them and a

Please log in to read the full chapter