Lying Under

Wishing Wells
Please log in to read the full chapter

This is a one shot of what the guy that Seohyun chosed in Hidden Beneath thought of. I choose to put it here because maybe many don't have the same opinion with me on who she should chose. But knowing me., you should know who I think is the one. LOL

 

He was seventeen when he first met her.

The shy but shining trainee who once was his sunbae.

She was very young at that time and was hidden well behind her more experienced and also protective Unnies.

But there always a strange feeling in his stomach that appeared every time he caught her features on the side of the training stage.

Quiet and serene.

Invincible to others, but certainly not for him.

There were times when he wanted so much to grab her hand and flew to the park for birds watching, something that he noticed she liked so much when they were all gathered in the backyard of SM building.

But he knew he couldn’t.

He had a lot of his own bag to deal with that it would be unfair to drag her into his mess.

And she was too young for him anyway.

So he watched her from a far.

And had a lot of heartbreaking moments when he did that.

 

******

 

One, when his best friend comfortably sat beside her whenever they had a show together.

He envied the comfort that Changmin seemed to provide her with.

She even sang for his soundtrack. Something that was big for a little duck that always in the tail of her Deer Unnie.

He tried hard not to show that to the boy who was becoming like his twin.

He was afraid that when they obviously shared the same interests, they might also share the same feelings.

Then when he received the message from Changmin at the first TVXQ-SNSD exclusive show, simply signed as ‘don’t worry, she’s a fighter’.

He understood that Changmin aware of his jealousy.

 

******

 

 

Two, when she befriended the tall new trainee.

He wondered if she finally had a different feeling toward a boy that was not sibling-like.

They looked very compatible to each other, and she was not even flinched when Minho grabbed her hand and tugged her with him around.

He had a difficulty to hide his annoyance in front of his closest hyungs.

He was concern that if one of them found out, they would tried hard (and sometimes too hard) to help

Please log in to read the full chapter