One Fine Day

Wishing Wells
Please log in to read the full chapter

This is to celebrate Ryeowook's birthday, a script that was part of the background of Sooyoung-Ryeowook storyline in The Tale of Two Hyun and 13 Ways to Tell Her : Game of Change. This particular scene took some moments before the event when Kibum died and Wookie was in coma for several days.

 

Choi Sooyoung grows up in an environment that requests her to be independent, cautious, and bad-. That’s how you live when you lived half of your life in as an orphan and then the rest of it as an adopted sister of a secret agent leader.

However, with Lee Dong Hae and Lee Kyu Hyun as brothers, she turned to be an excellent, smart and tech-savvy young woman. Much to her older brother’s chagrin, everyone in the team had accepted the fact that sooner or later ‘the twins’ – that how’s they referred to her and Kyu Hyun – would be part of the team.

But no one was really aware, except perhaps Kyu Hyun, that another reason that she was eager to join was none other than a quiet and nice guy named Kim Ryeo Wook, the master of magic as people called him as he probably ‘the best ever cleaner’ in the history of the agent. His remarkable  photographic memory and his addiction on details earn him the best quality as a person who will ensure that after a mission take place no one will know that something has been removed or change.

Sooyoung had been enchanted from the first sight, if Kyu Hyun could have a say on that, because she will deny it with all of her might. Growing up as the only girl in the house, no one was really aware that when she was 19, she was no longer the pig-tail tomboy. So when this man with the softest smile she ever encountered suddenly appeared at her house and smiled widely while kissing her hand like she was a lady, she was in cloud nine.

Not to mention that later she found out that he was a better, great actually, chef at the kitchen.  That day her biased of an ideal man had been changed from Eric from Shinhwa to Wookie – that’s how he was called by his friends.

Therefore when she was finally recruited as the team navigator girl, much to the relief of his eldest brother who was already in pain when Kyu Hyun applied as a key breaker and accepted, she had been trying to get as much as time she could get with the soft-spoken cleaner. Yet until now, the man himself is never send a signal back that he aware of the special attention that she gave him, although sometimes, when he must think she was not aware, she can see his eyes soften when looking at her.

That faint sign is keeping her hope alive. That someday, somehow, Kim Ryeo Wook will notice Choi Sooyoung as a young woman, not the little sister like anyone does.

“Youngie?”

The soft voice of the man that is fulfilling her mind startles her from her day dreaming. Trying her best to keep calm and not blushing, she pretends that she is grossing over the new equipment that Dong Hae insisted to be insta

Please log in to read the full chapter