What happened in Thunderstorm remained in Thunderstorm

Wishing Wells
Please log in to read the full chapter

This is a birthday gift for @raisin Unnie, a deleted scene mentioned at The Autumn Story Chapter 17 and happened not far from the event in chapter 14.

 

That day supposed to be a nice and warm picnic lunch on the bench. A celebration for both of them on being honest to each other on their feelings.

And also because Kyuhyun wanted to have a replacement of their –usual- anniversary routine. Way before adolescent and growing up were factoring in their life. Those days when only Hyun-Oppa and Hyun-Baby were existed.

But that was probably also the reason why it couldn’t happen. No matter what they tried to, their relationship was changed and nothing could make them back to the past.

Not that they wanted to. For sure he did not.

Joohyun on the other hand, was agreed because of a simple matter: she wanted to be with him before he went back to Seoul.  Because after all, she needed some more time to forget about Jessica Jung, and the first kiss that went away.

Although if she really thought it carefully, she was cruel.  He was, after all, three years older than her. Surely, he wanted to kiss someone, way before she did.

But having him confessed that he wanted to kiss her three years ago when she was still twelve, she was really, really, wanted to be kissed much more. After all, only  such thing that could make her to forgive him, right?

Anyway, he had been kissing her occasionally since the day they were having their reconciliation.  And surely not on the lips only.

But really, all of them were innocent, since she was only fifteen.

Well,  if what happened at that day could be considered ‘incident’. 

It should be, since what happened in Thunderstorm remained in Thunderstorm.

They were just reaching the bench while laughing uncontrollably because he was putting his shirt backward.

“I was late! And that was your fault!”

“How come?”

“I can't sleep!”

“And it was my fault?”

“You kissed me last night and I couldn’t stop thinking about it.”

“Yah, Oppa! You kissed me first!”

“I know, I just want to  see you wrinkling your nose. It is cute.”

She lunged at him but he ran away with his long legs. But as always, because he wanted to, he would stop abruptly and let her tackled him down to the grass.

And that’s when suddenly the sun

Please log in to read the full chapter