Kim JongHyun , JR PART 1

I'm in LUV with a N.E.R.D [HIATUS]

Recap :

" I decided .. I won't go to LA .." 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

>> HaeJi cried in her room, all night silently . She didn't know what to say to JR if she ever saw him again . Meanwhile, JR ,who had to go home , hid his tears and bit his lips. He can't say anything and just walked aroun d his room back and forth . Both HaeJi and JR were worried about the next day, as they are going to see each other again . <<

*The next day

" ... And that's the answer. This will be tested on your finals,so make sure you study , understand ? " The math teacher ended the class as the bell rang. School was finally over for that day. HaeJi, whom wore her glasses again , headed out to buy some food at the canteen. There she suddenly felt a presence of someone she didn't want to see . She quickly hid behind a bush and saw JR walking with someone familiar.

" Oh ? Hmm.. wonder why he's with Uncle Kim .. " She said that to herself as she was referring to the principal,whom is her uncle .

" .. JongHyun-ssi, you can't be like this at all . You need to persevere . Hang in there, okay ? " The principal said to JR . JR just sighed and looked down .HaeJi was puzzled and listened much more deeper into their converesation. 

" Aish,jinjja ! But sir ..! " JR was frustated and complained . The principal patted his head .

" Ya, ima ( Hey kid ) , ask yourself why did you accepted this school ? Why were YOU accepted ? " 

" Err.. Molla .. " JR smirked.

" Aigoo,there's no point in this. Anyway just please,PLEASE don't hurt HaeJi next. You've done enough . Now run along . " The principal warned JR. HaeJi looked more puzzled and blinked her eyes twice .She didn't know what they were talking about .

" What? 'Don't hurt Haeji... NEXT ?!?! ' What the heck was that supposed to mean ?!?! " She said,still hiding in the bushes hoping that JR wouldn't spot her . But unfortunately , she lost JR and kept looking around. There MinHyun tapped her shoulder all of a sudden . 

" Ah ! N-nuguseyo ? " HaeJi was afraid and suprised so she closed her eyes . MinHyun looked at her . 

" What was it ? H-haeJi, right ? Kim HaeJi ? I'm JR's best friend, Minhyun . " He pulled out his hand . HaeJi was shocked so she took 1 step back.

"N-ne ? A-ah,I am Kim HaeJi .Nice to meet you . " She bowed .

" Curious ? " Minhyun suddenly asked HaeJi . She looked confused.

" Ne? About what ? " She asked.

"Follow me . " Minhyun dragged HaeJi to the library,which suprisnigly,has only them and the librarian .HaeJi was suprised by the sudden actions of MinHyun and just went along with it .

* In a dark alley,at the library .. *

" No time for chitty-chatty here. All I know is that you're a close friend of JR , and I also know that he really really likes you . " Minhyun pointed it out to HaeJi . HaeJi nodded in confusion .

"The reason I dragged you here is .. because of JR . " Minhyun continued. HaeJi was shocked and wanted to run away , but unfortunately,he stopped her .

" Please,listen to me. Cause' as his best friend, he told me secrets. He told me things I shouldn't tell,but I really have to tell you this now . Please,listen to me ? " He begged. HaeJi hesitated,but nodded and sat back down to listen to him .

" JR's real name is Kim JongHyun. You know that,right ? " HaeJi nodded. Then he continued.

" JR told me about what happened to Lea,when you told him . Actually, he's in the similar situation as Lea NOW . Lea's family, was in debt . But JR's family,is actually poor , and they aren't in debt,but they're trying to search for money . Oh YunJa,which was Lea's real name, had to leave for LA for 2 years because of her family situation. JR also told me that you had to go to LA with your family. Hearing this,JR got a shock of his life.. Luckily,you refused to go and stayed .JR didn't contact you for days because he was holding in his emotions in order to protect you ; he was glad,but he didn't want you to end up like Lea . You also said Lea was in search for love,wealth and happiness . JR,was in search for just happiness. He wanted to make you happy,make you smile. But after you said you wanted JR to make Lea happy instead, he promised,right ? But ,JR didn't want to keep his promise. He kept going after you instead. Because even though whatever you said about Lea might be true,she's not evil. I,too believe she's not evil. Why? Because I like her for just the way she is . She is Lea . I've always admired and liked her . But JR wouldn't believe all of that. JR only sticked with you every hour,minute,second ... " 

^

^

^ This is a PART 1,so there's more parts to this chapter ~~~ The LOOOOONG dialouge above will be continued in the next chapter soon >3 !!