Tuition for Thr- no, FOUR ?

I'm in LUV with a N.E.R.D [HIATUS]

(( A/N : HEY PEEPZZ!!!! NUEST ACTION IS OUTIEEE!!!!!! GRRR ALL OF THEM LOOK SHOOOO HAWWWWTTTTT !!! ))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=f7Ixj_PuNX8

 

Recap: 

"I won't,promise.."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

>>Soon after,the exams were coming up in a month and the so-called "gang" were bored to death in the classroom , suprisingly,even HaeJi . People started to grew more attention to HaeJi,which made even HaeJi amazed at herself. JR and Minhyun visited her class from time to time during their duties after school to chat too . <<

"Yah , exams are coming up .." Minhyun said,already putting his head down on HaeJi's table . 

" I know..man,I wish I could skip exams too .." JR leaned on the wall while putting his hands in his pockets.HaeJi looked at them.

" Cheer up,guys ! Look on the bright side ..! " She sad,sweating cold sweat . 

" Which is..? " Minhyun faced HaeJi and raised his eyebrows .

" . . . Okay,maybe there's no bright side .. " She gave up and pouted.

" How are we suppose to study by 1 whole month ?! It takes me at least 2 months to finally understand Algebra !! " JR said,now hitting his head on the wall repeatedly .

"Yeah,and I can't study if my baby brother is always crying at home .. Heck,I can't even study when I'm in school ! " Minhyun protested.

"I don't have any problems with studying though ..Ah-ha!! I've got it ! Why don't you guys come to my house for tuition ? Every weekends , 5-8pm , how about it ?Don't worry,it's free ! " HaeJi looked at them with a smile. 

" Well..My weekends are not free from now on then ,huh?? Okay,I'll go . " Minhyun chuckled.

" As long as we get to ace this test , I'm fine with it . " JR nodded . The gang left the classroom after lockking the classroom door and went home . 

*On Saturday , 4:30pm .. *

"Bring me along . " Someone was talking to JR on the phone . 

"Tch , why ? Decided to be nice ? "  JR smirked .

" Oh please,like you know me that well .. " She said and shook her head . 

"Anyways,why do I have to bring you along to HaeJi's house ..??Aren't you already smart enough? " JR . She got angry and yelled .

"Just bring me along to her house,okay ?! Imma hang up !! " She hung up while JR could only chuckle. 

*5pm *

" Annyeong~! " Minhyun was the first to arrive and came inside the house after greeting HaeJi and her family .

" Take a seat . " HaeJi offered . Then,Mrs.Kim pulled her and whispered.

"Yah,another boy..?? Omo ..!" She said while eyeing Minhyun . HaeJi rolled her eyes.

"Aish,umma!! He's just a friend of mine . Besides,he's not the only one here.JR's also coming ..! " Shewhispered back .Then,the bell rang.It was JR,with ..another person .

"Annyeonghaseyo!I'm here . " JR said while greeting Mrs Kim.Another person walked up behind him.Suprisingly,it was Lea.

"Annyeong ." Lea said awkwardly and came in .HaeJi's eyes grew bigger,so does Minhyun's . Everyone,in fact,was suprised to see Lea come to HaeJi's house . 

"Nuguseyo?" Mrs Kim asked. 

"Ah,annyeonghaseyo,ahjumma. It's me, Le- I mean, Oh YunJa. I was HaeJi's middle school friend.Nice to meet you again . " She replied 'warmingly' with a smile . Mrs Kim nodded in confusion and left to let them have their tuition meeting begin .

" ..So.. "Said Minhyun .

"..So.."Said JR .

"..So...." Said Haeji,while glaring at Lea.

"..So...."Said Lea,while glaring at HaeJi.

" Let's get this studying thingy started,shall we ? "  Lea continued .HaeJi nodded chicly and started opening her books . JR looked at her .

"You know ..the point of the word 'tuition' is to teach us things we don't understand.." JR pointed out to HaeJi . 

"Exactly.So open your books and tell me what you don't get , arasso ? " HaeJi replied coldly then read again.JR sighed but MinHyun didn't study at all . He only flipped through the pages of the books with lazy eyes. Lea,herself,was fixing her makeup while looking into her small mirror .JR ,with only being the normal person there,revised and did the questions he understood. 

" Ch-choggi..HaeJi-ah..There's a question I don't understand..." JR hesitated to ask as HaeJi put down her book and read the question . ((A/N: I FAIL AT MATH SO DONT JUDGE MEYYYHH !! ))

"Let's see ..(( A/N: .. OMFG FOR THOSE WHO ARE SMART AT MATH,GIVE URSELF A HARD QUESTION )) ..,huh? " HaeJi bit her pencil as she thought through.

"So?" JR asked .

"This is a hard one .. I don't get this part myself .. What is X ..?? " She thought harder.Lea smirked and chuckled.

"You're a nerd , yet you don't even know how to solve problems??And you're the one who came up with this tupid idea .." Lea butted in as she closed her makeup set and put it into her bag .

 "You try doing it !! But seriously .. Is this kind of question even a high school syllable?It looks like only a son of an owner of a company can solve this out .." She said as she scratched her head . 

" X,huh? " Minhyun lifted up his head after finishing flipping through the pages of the book.

" X .. " JR murmured.

" Isn't that Algebra ?In English terms,how about an example? Like .. 'I've eaten 6 'x' today ' or ' Hey you , 'X' !! ' ??" Lea tried suggesting.

"Oh,great idea !!One problem : This is MATH . " HaeJi said sarcastically and detailed which pissed Lea off .

" I don't think this is even a syllable .. Only geiniuses who can solve this X problem can go to best college ever ..! " JR said..

" English terms,huh ..? " Minhyun kept murmuring to himself . 

" Well,this X is mysterious for awhile .. "