Friends or Foe?

I'm in LUV with a N.E.R.D [HIATUS]

Recap : "wow!!" "Oh,holy !!" 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

>> The first period ended,and HaeJi was already tired.She took out a book from her bag and used it as her pillow and slept.Not long after,she received a texrt message.It was from JR. <<

 Received at 9:20 am , From "JR"

 Wanna get some coffee today after school? :DD

 Sent:

 Coffee??But don't we have to study?? O.o

 Received at 9:21 am,From "JR"

 Awwh,come on.Please?? >.< We've been studying our butts off and I'm friggin sleepy!!

 Sent:

 Arasso.Inviting the other two ?

 Received at 9:22 am , From "JR"

 Molla.You try asking Lea,and I'll try asking MinHyun. ._.

 Sent:

 But,why do I have to ask LEA??

 Received at 9:25 am, From "JR"

 Because,I'm afraid she still hates me . Mian.

 Sent:

 Arasso. Bye ^^

=============================================================================================

>> Just then,she saw Lea passing by .HaeJi waved at her to get her attention . <<

"JR asks if you wanna get some coffee together after school.How does that sound?" "Ugh,don't talk to me,.I don't want anything to do with that bastard anymore . Humph! " HyuRa was shocked to hear that.She thought that the problem between her and lea was done with.

"Y-yah..Why are you acting like this..?" "Look,just because we're getting tutored by you,do you think that we're so-called 'friends'?? Hah,please,you're even a nobody to me. " She walked away as she rolled her eyes. 

" Hmm..that's a no,I guess..." HaeJi mumbled to herself and went back to her seat.

>>After school,as promised,HaeJi went up to meet with JR and Minhyun. They were waiting for her.<<

"Where's Lea?" "Well,she's the usual queenka self. You know how it's like.." "Ah,mwoyah!!I was waiting for her to come with us!!"

"Guess she still has a grudge.." HaeJi mumbled. JR took note of her expression and conforted her.

"She's just like that.Don't worry.."  " Maybe you're right.." Just like that,they went to Pledis Cafe .

"What do you want?It's on me ." "Jinjja?Hmm..then I'll have an ice-cold mocha ." Minhyun then interrupted. " Cappachino?I'll have that.Thanks,man. " "Okay.I'll be right back. " JR left to order.

" Neh,oppa. I've been wondering lately,but what do you like about Lea? " Minhyun was flustered by that unexpected question.He scratched his head .

"I don't really know actually.Why I like her,why I can't take my eyes off of her.I think I've been having a crush on her ever since we started high school." "But,you were JR's best friend. How did she fell in love with JR instead?" "Actually,we were good friends at first.But then,after I introduced her to JR,she changed her mind.She forgot about me then..She got really cocky since then..But,that didn't stop me from liking her..She's my everything,but it seems lke she didn't see me as a friend anymore." He let out a sigh.

"Oh..I see..sorry to bring that up.I just wanted to know how it feels like to love someone who's not even yours.." " HaeJi-ah,as an oppa,I wanna tell you this.Liking someone and loving someone is different.Liking someone , is only a crush. Loving someone, is when your crush is no longer your crush,but your lover.." They went into serious mode.

" I see..But,there are cases,when you like someone,but you treat them as you love them..Right?" She asked . Minhyun left a warm smile.

" Talking about JR right? I'll tell you something that he usually does. When JR REALLY likes someone,he'll only focuon that person.He'll take that person out,and treat it like a date . Then,he'll try to get close to that person,and maybe,even being to protective by stealing money to get that person's attention.." Just as he was about to finish his last sentence,JR came back with the drinks.

 

"One Mocha,Cappuchino for you two and 1 Frappuchino for me . " "Gomawo." They said together and drank peacefully.

"Ah,now that hits the spot!" JR exclaimed.HaeJi,who was sitting beside him,stared at JR.She was thinking about what Minhyun said.

Maybe..I do like him..