Haemi

I'm in LUV with a N.E.R.D [HIATUS]

" ..And I'm so sick of love song ~.."(A/N : XDD Sorry,couldn't help it.Is listening to this song XP) HaeJi was getting ready to go to school with MinHyun.Of course,she couldn't go with JR,even if she actually wanted to. Minhyun and her were practically siblings - siblings that live in separate houses.

----------

-HaeJi's phone ringing-

"Yeoboseyo?" "Ah,Haeji-ah,It's HaeMi." "Oh,Haemi-ah,why the sudden call?You almost never call ever since you moved to America." "Well,that's the problem.I need to move back to Korea." 

"Oh,ok.When?" "Uhh...today?" "Oh,then where're you gonna stay?" "Funny story,you see.." She explained everything.HaeJi was all ears as she was busy chewing bread in .

"MWO?!?!?" She yelled over the phone,making HaeMi to put the phone away from her. "Please??Just let me stay,for at least until I find my own home." 

"There's no way in hell am I gonna let you stay here!!Besides,you know my mom and your mom were past..enemies."Haemi scoffed. 

"Oh please,they're like sisters ; they fight all the time." "Not to the extent where you steal your sis' guy and dumps him."

"Touche..But oh,come on.It's been a few years since she last saw my mom,she couldn't even recognise me because the last time I saw her,I was 8! " 

>>Let me tell you a bit of HaeMi's background here.<<

HaeMi,closest cousin of HaeJi ever.More like sisters than bestfriends.Always tell each other secrets and other girl stuff.One day,she had to leave Korea because she had to stud abroad for 2 years in America.Although it's only 2 years,she wanted to take some more time off and had a vacation in California. 

Her mom and HaeJi's mom DO NOT get along well.Ever since they were teenagers,HaeJi's mother would always try to be a 'casanova' and hog all the guys' hearts - which made Haemi's mom angry and jealous,so she did the same.Things turned out ugly,and they never spoke to each other since.Unlike their daughters,they have a really rough relationship with each other.But,she has one deep secret that no one else knows,even HaeJi herself.She was JR's past.

-------

" HaeJi-ah!You're gonna be late for school!" HaeJi realised how long she had been talking to HaeMi on the phone and didn't know she was almost late for school.

"Uuhh,gotta go,Haemi-ah!!Talk to you later!! TTYL~" She hung up.

-------

-At school-

'You've got a message' was played through HaeJi's phone.Lucky for her,it was on really low volume so that the other classmates couldn't hear her . She took out her phone to see who it was.The ID read 'HaeMi <3' .

Message:

From ' Haemi<3 '

Hey,sup?? 8DD

Sent: 

What do you mean sup??I'm in class now,pabo!! D <

From 'HaeMi<3' 

Jinjja??Mian :/ I just arrived at the airport.I thought you'd come pick me up but..seems you're busy.

Sent:

You got that right.School doesn't end until like..2pm.Hang out for awhile and meet me at..well,wherever you're gonna be at.

From 'Haemi<3'

Okay!!Ppyong~! <3

 

 


So..It's Hareyyh Rayeerh!!8DDD

You guys are lucky I decided to update on this story on THIS day.

Actually,I'm just bored...Like,seriously -.-

Continue to subscribe and comment :3