C-contacts .. ????

I'm in LUV with a N.E.R.D [HIATUS]

Recap:

"Happy Birthday,Kim HaeJi " 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

>> The next day,which was a Saturday,HaeJi spent her time on studying (Well,she is a nerd .. ) in her room. As she was solving problems,she can't help but remember that incident on her birthday.She couldn't decide whether it was the best , or the worst birthday ever . <<

" And then ' X ' equals to .. " HaeJi murmured to herself while blushing . Her face went as red as a tomato .

" Aish,I can't concentrate !! " Finally she exploded. Then she saw stones being throwned at her window . She headed for the window and opened it . There she saw someone who she didn't want to see, JR !

" J-J-JR ?!?! What the hell are you doing here ?! " She really exploded . Although JR wanted to respond , he gestured to HaeJi instead . He gestured that he wanted to talk to her about something . Then he pressed the doorbell . 

(A/N : NAEGA ... DREAMM HOOUUSSSEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TT^TT)

" Omo ! Nuguseyo ? " HaeJi's mother said as she opened the door .

" AnnyeongHaseyo, Mrs Kim . I am Kim JongHyun , a friend of your daughter . You can call me JR . " JR replied trying hard to look polite to HaeJi's mother .

"  Jinjja? Oh,wait a moment, HaeJi-ah ! HaeJi-ah ,a 'friend' of yours came ! " She was calling out for her daughter while smiling because she thought that HaeJi had a boyfriend ..!

>> Then,HaeJi, who dressed a bit different from before, looking like a little daring and pure girl, came down the stairs with cold sweat . She was damn nervous yet excited that JR came into her house . <<

"A-a-annyeon-ngh-has-sey-y-o ,J-JR-shii.." And there went her stuttering . She bowed and greeted him as if she was not even close to him at all . All JR could do was also bow and greet her the same way .

" What's that you've got there ? " HaeJi's mother was pointing at JR's fruit basket .

" oh,this ? Here,have it ,Mrs Kim. It's a fruit basket . " JR totally prepared it as if HaeJi and JR are getting married .. 

" Oh,thank you, JR-shii ! I'll make sure to enjoy it ! Now,now,come in why don't you ? Have a seat and Haeji-ah,I think he needs you so talk to him , okay ? " Mrs Kim left while grinning like an idiot . HaeJi ,,who kept fidgeting with her spectacles becuase she was nervous,finally sat down - farther away from JR . Both just kept quiet , even after Mrs Kim gave them tea .

"S-so,HaeJi ..... nice house ..! " JR was so awkward since he didn't know what to talk about first - and he was the one who came to her house .

"N-ne..So,what did you want to talk about ..?? " HaeJi finally calmed down too and she drank tea.JR did likewise to keep up with the atmosphere .

"Yeddeura ( Kids/guys) !! , I'll be leaving you two here because HaeWon has a parent-teacher meeting today . HaeJi-ah? Make sure you take care of the house,okay ? Okay,now,I'll be leaving !! " Mrs Kim suddenly came out wearing formal clothing with HaeWon and went out,leaving only JR and HaeJi at the house . HaeJi,who was damn innocent, nodded wherelse the not-so-innocent JR took out something wrapped and gave it to HaeJi.

"Take it . Your present . Sorry for not giving it to you earlier though .." He hesitated for a moment to speak and HaeJi just accepted it with a smile . 

" Kamshamnida . " She was still not used to be saying 'Gomawo' yet . She opened the present .

" ..A headband !! Neomu Kyeopta ( So Cute) ! I love it !! " HaeJi was so pleased with the headband so she tried it on .

(These pictures do not have HaeJi's spectacles on them .Just imagine she wearing specs, ok ?!?! XP)

" Do I look pretty ?? " HaeJi asked millions of times .

"Mm. Pretty . " JR could only hide his shyness but let out his chicness .

" There's also more in that box . Take a look . " JR pointed out the box so HaeJi would not only pay attention to her headband .

" Okay. Waahh ..! Sneakers ! How'd you know I love wearing sneakers ? These are my favourite ..! " Haeji loved the sneakers that JR bought for her and tried them on too .

"The size is perfect too !! How'd you know what my size was ? " JR didn't know what to say when HaeJi asked that . Instead of answering,HaeJi looked for the other items he bought her . JR was so relieved.

"Another one ? Oh ??W-what's this ..?? " HaeJi pointed out for JR the contact lens . JR was waiting for HaeJi to ask what that was so JR explained it to her.

" Oh that? Contact lens . " 

"But..why - " JR cut HaeJi off before she could say anything .

" I wish I could see you in those contacts.  Treat this ...as an answer .  An answer , to this question , Kim HaeJi , do you..want ..to go out with me ..? He said it bluntly while standing up . HaeJi,who was obviously shocked , looked at the contacts and back at JR . She didn't blush,but she was definitely suprised.

"C-contacts? " 

"Yes.On Monday morning, if I see you at school, I want to know your answer. No,if you still wear your spectacles. And yes,if you decide to wear your contacts .  Got that ..? " JR said it so sharp that even HaeJi was impressed. 

>> HaeJi was deeply troubled ,and only stared at the contacts. Then , on Monday morning,someone shocked the whole school . "Who is that ? " , " Is she new?" and " She's cute " , came out from the other students' mouth . JR,who happened to see that girl,took a glance at her. Just what happened on Monday ..? << 

^

^

^ It took me a hecka LOOOONG TIME to do this . The reason is because I was too busy reading others' fafics :PPPPPP HEHE !! 

                                    ^-^