Sudden Transfer

I'm in LUV with a N.E.R.D [HIATUS]

Recap :

 "Who's that ? " " She's cute " 

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

" Yah,JongHyun-ah !! " A voice called out to JR . It was Minhyun .

" Oh,annyeong .Yah,why is there a crowd there ? " JR asked .

"You don't know ? I heard from some students that there's a girl they ALL never seen before. Is she new ?? " Minhyun looked at the crowd .

"Jinjja ? Oh well,just hope she's not a troublemaker here " 

>> The crowd grew bigger , and JR saw the girl too . He thought that the girl looked really familiar and went closer . He saw a REALLY familiar face , and it's none other than HaeJi . << 

    

>> JR had too much of a shock when he saw HaeJi so he went much more closer to make sure . Then,HaeJi looked up and saw JR . She herself was too shocked that she brought THAT much attention . She was slightly embarrassed but she smiled because she felt a bit happy since she's surrounded by people that keep complimenting her . JR, whom can't say anything , just stared and watched HaeJi as she smiled . <<

" Ch-choggi.." JR finally snapped back to reality .

"Ne?? " She replied while still giving a smile . 

" You're Kim HaeJi..right ? " JR asked. HaeJi,who suddenly smiled much more brighter , nodded . JR gave a big smile himself .

" Then.. it means you accept right ?? Right ?? " JR was damn glad and was sure that HaeJi accepted. HaeJi just nodded without saying anything . Both smiled at each other for quite some time.

* During class[ At 3-1 ] *

HaeJi's POV :

Otteokajji ? Everyone's staring ! Should I smile or ignore ? AH, MOLLA !!! 

" So, are you really Kim HaeJi ?? You look so different with contacts ! " A student whispered to me .

" We thought you were a really cute new student here ! We can barely recognize you ! " Another whispered.

" You can totally run for Miss Korea now ! " Students near me kept whispering in class . I was so troubled yet glad at the same time because finally someone else besides JR spoke to me ! 

* When it was time for break *

" Oi,oi ! The principal's coming !! " A student shouted .The principal of the school came and the reason they're suprised is because the principal only shows up if a student does something wrong. 

*Meanwhile *

" Haeji-ah ! Yoggi ..! " JR called out to HaeJi the moment he saw her . He offered her to sit down with him for lunch .

" Ne? Ah.. okay . " Truthfully, HaeJi wasn't fully ready to start dating JR . She just didn't know what to do if she rejected him .She felt sorry for him .With a forced smile , she went to sit down with JR . They ate , talked,and laughed together. 

>> As they were eating,the principal suddenly appeared in front of them . <<

"Ah,annyeonghaseyo Sir . "  JR bowed but, HaeJi didn't since her uncle was the principal .

"  Oh? AnnyeongHaseyo, uncle .  What are you're doing here ? " She asked .

" Yah! I'm the principal,no calling me uncle here . " 

"But at least I said it politely .. " She tried to defend herself .The principal sighed.

" Anyways, here . It's a letter from your father. He wants you to transfer schools .  "  The principal said. HaeJi choked.

" M-mwo ?!  Ani,wait. Transfer schools ?! " HaeJi was shocked as she looked at the principal . Then,JR came in to interrupt.

          

           " W-what do you mean ? Transfer schools ?Why ? " JR bombarded HaeJi with questions. Just then,HaeJi opened the letter.The letter read this :

Dear HaeJi ,

My daughter, I have heard so many things about you . You had always been worrying about me , haven't you ? Well,don't worry. Because now , you , your mom and HaeWon can live with me .  But, you're going to have to transfer schools ... in LA .Isn't it great?Now you can focus on your studies there and I really hope you become successful after that . I really can't wait for you to come . There's a school that's suitable for you in LA . It's called Los Angeles International High . Now you can meet new friends in LA ! My daughter,I hope you can come as fast as possible .

From,your dearest dad .

" A-appa ? " HaeJi said as she was holding back her tears. JR looked worried so he tried comforting her.

" Waegurae? " JR , couldn't help being curious , asked.

" Jonghyun-ah,Let me tell you . HaeJi's father had to leave Korea because he always thought that he made trouble for Korea.He left because of money . He couldn't find a job,so he ran away to LA to make money for his family without saying anything . So far, people who haven't seen HaeJi's father hought that her parents were divorced,but no . So now, HaeJi's father is back on his feet and wants HaeJi to stud in LA ." The principal told JR . HaeJi couldn't hold back her tears anymore so she cried , hiding her face.

" All these years I've been hating appa because he left without saying anything to me . And now, he said he wants me to go to LA. Is he joking with me ??" HaeJi cried harder. JR , not being able to do anything , stood up and kneled down infront of HaeJi .

" Your appa always loved you,that's why he left. Don't worry,but if you're gonna cry,only cry infront of ME . Okay? " JR tried so hard to comfort her and even held her hand and patted her head . 

>> Honestly,HaeJi's appa wasn't the reason she cried. She cried because she had to transfer schools. She had to transfer as soon as she started going out with JR . It's just that she couldn't say that in front of JR or he would go totally against it .  <<

* After school *

" HaeJi-ah .. " JR waved at HaeJi.HaeJi went to JR to go home together .

" Yah,since you've wore your contacts, want to go out now ? " JR asked, hoping HaeJi would say yes. 

" N-ne? Now? Ah,mian. I can't today .. I'm busy .. Mianhe ! I'll make it up to you next time ! " HaeJi rejected and left first in a hurry..She headed for the girl's restroom and looked at the mirror .

"Aigoo,HaeJi-ah. Do you really want to do this ? " HaeJi talked to herself.Then she took out from her bag something quite familiar , her spectacles.She also took out the contact lens case and took out her contacts and put it back in the case. Then,she wore her spectacles again .

" Aish,jinjja.. jeongmal mianhe,JR .. But, I can't. I just can't right now .. " HaeJi talked to herself again and went out of the restroom. She didn't even look back and went home straight . 

///////////////////////\//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////\//////

* When she reached home *

"  Oh ! HaeJi-ah .. " Mrs Kim looked guilty as HaeJi came home. HaeJi didn't dare look at her mom's eyes since she'll cry,so she went up to her room quietly and quickly. She locked her door and went to her desk to study.When she's stressed or upset, for her, studying is the best answer . 

" He wants you to transfer school . "

"But you're going to have to change schools... in LA . "

" Your appa always loved you,that's why he left . "

"HaeJi-ah.."  These things keep hanging onto her mind as she was revising. Finally,she let down her tears . After a few minutes,she grabbed her guitar. She strung the strings softly and sang while strumming.

 

Again today, you say pointless things
Why are you doing this,
why are you stressing me out?
Things can’t always be good every day
But you say that I changed
when I’m just whatever these days
Will you understand me
with 
your wide heart?
Will you wait a little for
me with 
your big heart?

I wanna say love you I wanna say love you
But I don’t think I’m ready yet
I wanna say love you I wanna say love you
But I guess I’m still thinking of something else

Every night Every day Every time
Even when I’m with you (when I’m with you)
Every night Every day Every time
I think of him (I think of him)
Every night Every day Every time
Even when I’m with you (when I’m with you)
Every night Every day Every time
I think of him (I think of him)

Yesterday, you said it several times
You ask me where
I’m looking at so blankly
At your question, which I can’t answer
I just hang my head
low and shed tears

Then with a sadder face, you look at me
You look at me as if you know something is up
No no no

I wanna say love you I wanna say love you
But I don’t think I’m ready yet
I wanna say love you I wanna say love you
But I guess I’m still thinking of something else

Every night Every day Every time
Even when I’m with you (when I’m with you)
Every night Every day Every time
I think of him (I think of him)
Every night Every day Every time
Even when I’m with you (when I’m with you)
Every night Every day Every time
I think of him (I think of him)

Sorry Sorry I’m sorry baby
I’m so sorry
Sorry Sorry I’m sorry baby
Everything, everything is my fault

Every night Every day Every time
Even when I’m with you (when I’m with you)
Every night Every day Every time
I think of him (I think of him)
Every night Every day Every time
Even when I’m with you (when I’m with you)
Every night Every day Every time
I think of him (I think of him)

Sorry Sorry I’m sorry baby
I’m so sorry
Sorry Sorry I’m sorry baby
Everything is my fault

A/N : The song is by C-real . It's title is Sorry But I . It's a really sad song TT 

>> Then,HaeJi looked at her window with moist eyes . She didn't know what to do . <<

^

^

^ THISH CHAP IS DONE !! 8DD Wait till i update the next chap! ><