Decision

I'm in LUV with a N.E.R.D [HIATUS]

Recap :

She didn't know what to do .

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

>> After the shock,HaeJi didn't come to school for 2 days straight.But obviously, no one in school started to worry about her , besides JR . Although JR thought that he should visit her, he didn't want to bring trouble again . So, school went on per normal . Meanwhile, HaeJi,who didn't come for two days , stayed at home, sick . She had a high fever that she was brought to the hospital . Of course, the decision to transfer still remained in her head . <<

" Yah! Lea ! " Someone called out for Lea at school . It was JR .

" M-mwo ? What do you want ? '' She asked .

" Yah,what did you do to her ?! " JR,being fed up over worrying about her , thought that Lea was to blame .

" What? Who the hell are you talking about ? " Lea,clueless about all of this, asked.

"What do you mean who ? You know who !! You did something wrong to her,didn't you ?! " JR yelled at Lea.

"I DON'T KNOW WHO'RE YOU TALKING ABOUT . "

'' HaeJi! Kim HaeJi! Somehow you found out we're currently dating and you want to kill her right ?! That's why she didn't come to school ! " JR yelled even louder .

" HaeJi ? Ah,, is it that nerd in middle school ? Wait,why would I try to kill her ? Just because you two are going out ? Please,I'm not as immature,stupid . " Lea said .

"Mwo? You ... didn't..do anything to her ? " Now JR started feeling guilty.

" Ne . I might be hateful,but I don't go to that extent you know . '' She added.

" Jinjja ..? Then,no point blaming you at it ... Bye . " 

"Wait a second , JR . " Lea halted JR .

" What ? "

".. Do you ... think I'm evil ? " She asked hesitantly. Of course,it was a hard question so JR just walked away without an answer.He left Lea there,who frowned.

>> JR couldn't take it anymore and so, he ran off to HaeJi's house. After greeting Mrs Kim,he went upstairs to see how HaeJi was doing. <<

" Sorry for intruding .. " He said while opening HaeJi's door. HaeJi actually wasn't in her bed,but she was actually holding her guitar . As she turned around,she saw JR and turned back to face her guitar to hide her tears.

" Why aren't you in bed ? " He asked.

" Mian.." HaeJi mumbled so softly that JR didn't hear.

"What ? " 

" Mian .. " This time,she said it a bit louder .

"What did you say ?? " He asked again .

" Mianhe,JR ... " Finally, JR could hear it .He seemed puzzled, so HaeJi put down her guitar and grabbed her spectacles . As she put it on,she turned around .

" I'm really sorry .. I can't do this .. " HaeJi said .

"  I understand . " JR nodded,and almost left until HaeJi stopped him .

" The reason I wore my spectacles back was because..I- I wasn't ready . "  She said .

" ..I know " JR didn't want to agree,but he already knew that HaeJi didn't really like him .

>> HaeJi walked up to him slowly and backhugged him . <<

" Did you remember what I said at the cafe ? " She asked while letting go .JR was clueless and looked at HaeJi , hoping HaeJi would remember.

" I want you to make her happy . Make Lea , no, YunJa-ssi happy . You promised . Didn't you ? " She helped JR to find his answer and smiled .She was hoping that JR would try to make Lea happy,but instead, JR didn't keep that promise and went to HaeJi.

" Tch,why should I ? She's -- " JR was  about to say 'evil' , but he stopped for a second because he himself didn't know if Lea was evil . 

"  Nevermind .. " HaeJi thought that if she brought it up again, JR would still be stubborn anyway and not do as told . 

" You really care about Lea don't you ? " JR asked . HaeJi hesitantly nodded .

" Like I said, I'm not that close to Lea , but I am still her friend . She'd always bully me ,tease me , and never says good things to me but , she's the only person in this world that I would think she's a friend . Sure she might be rude , and bossy sometimes, but that's just her personality . Even though I might live like this now , it's thanks to her , that I met you . " HaeJi tried holding back her tears, but slowly, she let down one drop of tear fall from her moist eyes.

" But , don't you hate living this way ? I REALLY hate it . It's because of her that I have to suffer in school. " JR defended himself while pointing out why he hated living a kingka life .

" And it's because of her that you are admired by other people . Most people would actually want to live their lives as a kingka or a queenka. Lea-ssi loved that life . She loved being admired by other people,even if it means bullying them . But,look at me,when I wore contacts to school, how do you think I felt ? i was finally glad to smile around other people , I was glad I can laugh with them,but now , I even ask myself, why do I wear these anyway ? "JR saw how sad HaeJi looked and felt like crying too .

"I didn't really liked you,JR . I thought you were just someone who will talk to me for awhile and then disappear. That happened to me a lot of times.I never thought you would ask me to go out with you at all . When you said that if I said yes by wearing those contacts, I will go out with you . But, honestly I was puzzled. I didn't know how to react to that. I wondered what would happen if I rejected you . I wondered what would happen if I accepted you. I only wore those contacts to make you happy , but that happiness didn't even last one second .I'm sorry I lied to you ..JR " HaeJi confessed to JR that she didn't had any more feelings for him . JR, who can't face her directly in the eyes, bit his lips and tried to leave quietly without a word. Then , HaeJi stopped him.

" I..decided. I...won't be going to LA " HaeJi told JR at the last moment . Then, JR quietly left closing the door. HaeJi was left standing beside her guitar , frowning . 

>>Meanwhile, as JR left HaeJi's room, he stood outside against the door and fell down,crying. The two confused high-schoolers were frowning all day. <<

^

^

 

^NOW THISH IS DRAMA !! 8DD