Haemi part 2

I'm in LUV with a N.E.R.D [HIATUS]

"So.." Haemi sipped down her ice tea , looking at Haeji.

"Mwo?"

"Um,this is the part where you show me your guy." She emphazised,but Haeji seemed to not get her.

"Oh,come on,girl.At this age,you should be already having your prince charming!" Haemi nugded her.Haeji rolled her eyes.

"Oh please.Like any guy would hang out with me." She continued drinking her tea.

Well..one of em' is.

"Actually.." She gave in. " Maybe I do have this guy friend of mine .."

"Yeah,go on."

"It's not that he's annoying , he's really really kind and nice but,he kinda likes..me?" Uh-oh,she's blushing now.Haemi's eyes were sparkling.

"Oh My God!" She said in English, " Way to go cuz!! " She tried to do a high-five with her,but , Haeji didn't respond.

"So,what's this guy's name?" Haeji bit her lip.

"Uhh...I don't think you'd wanna know..." She blushed harder,causing her to finish her drink in one go.

"Whoa,there! Okay,so maybe you don't wanna tell me.I'm fine with that.I won't ask anymore.What about that Minnie guy and the Miss Snobby Mc girl you told me about?" 

"It's Minhyun oppa and Lea,Haemi-ah.And yes,that Lea was the same Lea slash Oh Yunja in middle school.Don't rub the pain in."she replied half-heartedly.

"Hah,I wasn't even thinking of that at all.But yeah, seriously,when do you ever call any guy oppa?" She asked,raising her eyebrow.

"Ever since I found out that I had an ACTUAL friend.." 

Well,I have the other two,but 1 of them,is a while the other 1 is..yeah.. O_O

"Then it's settled!" Haemi clapped her hands together.

"What is?" 

"I am gonna meet your friends tomorrow and you are going to tell me all about them !!" She said,making Haeji flustered.

"Oh,please,please just tell me you did not just say that." She kept begging .

"Too bad . In the meantime,I'll be in your house for 3 days and I'm going back to America.Arasso?" Haeji sighed.

"Okay,fine." 

-------

>>The next day <<

*ON THE PHONE*

"Yeoboseyo?" Haeji decided that perhaps she should let her friends meet Haemi after all,and by friends, she also means Lea and JR.She was calling Lea.

"Mwo..???" She sounded irrttated - no suprise.

"How bout' we study at my house today?" 

"With you? Ew.No." She was about to hang up,until Haeji said something.

"JR and Minhyun will be here too." She rolled her eyes.

"I don't give a damn.I'm still not goi-"

"Do you wanna graduate or not?" She grew tired of arguing,so she went straight to the point.

"....Fine."She hung up. 

********

'Ding dong' The door finally opened .

"Oh,you're already here?Great,come on in.Mian,my mom and my brother isn't here now." Strangely,you're now wondering when JR would come out right? Well,there he is now!

"Hey,Auntie K,you're back! I  was wondering if- " There came Haemi running down the stairs with a dress in her hand.She had a favor to ask from Haeji's mother and thought she already came back.The moment she looked up,she dropped her stuff onto the floor with her eyes widened.

 "Y-Y-YOU?!?!" 

"W-W-WHHAAAATT?!?!!?!"

 


 

Updated~ !!

Oh,and I seem to forget one little thing.

Thanks to these 2 awesome people,I myself am continuing to read mai own story *^*

DAENGKYU TO 

JOYJOY & QUEENSLEE

FOR THE AWESOME SUPPORT !! 

I <3 EUU ~!!! MUACKZZZZ !!!!!

 

 

~ (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ~