Lea/YunJa's story.

I'm in LUV with a N.E.R.D [HIATUS]

Recap :

..It was the first spotlight .. and her first one too. 

``````````.``````````.```````````.```````````.``````````.``````````.````````.``````````.```````````.

" N-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-e ?!?!?!" HaeJi was frozen since everyone was staring at her , so she could only stutter . Then JR turned around to face everyone who were staring at them .

" What,never seen someone tapped another person's shoulder  ? Now move along people, private business here ."  He was pretty much agitated when everyone was staring .

"Don't mind them . I guess when you be a KingKa ,  you see everyone as your slaves . " He continued.

" Ch-ch-ch-ch-choggi.... What a-a-a-re y-you d-d-d-doing ? " HaeJi just couldn't help stuttering because her mind was full of everyone's stares .

" Oh? Oh ! Sorry,I need to talk to you now. Are you free ? " JR asked with no hesitation whatsoever.

" Now? Ah..I should be getting home now but,I guess a few minutes wouldn't hurt . " HaeJi replied this time without any stuttering.

"Great ! Uh Miss..."JR tried to see her nametag so he squinted his eyes.

"HaeJi. Kim HaeJi . Nice to meet you , JR . " HaeJi said while giving a slight bow and slightly fixing her spectacles .

" Kim HaeJi,huh ? Nice name . Wait,how'd you know my name ? " JR acknowleged her name .

"Um,you are the KingKa ... " HaeJi replied while giving an obvious anwer to JR.

"Ah,right !! " JR felt embarrassed and stupid at that time .

"So why did you want to see me ? Is it important ? " HaeJi asked.

"Sort of .  Would you follow me to Pledis Cafe ? We'll talk there . " 

" Pledis Cafe ? Never been there before . Okay then !" She actually agreed to come along.

"Great ! So..let's go then ! "JR said trying to break the awkwardness .

>> Just then,Lea saw the both of them together and she got angry(more of jealous) . <<

*At the cafe *

" Welcome to Pledis Cafe. Here are the menus . " A waitress said to both JR and HaeJi.

"What would you like ? Just order anything. I'll buy it for you . " JR offered.He wanted to make it seem like a date .

"Oh,it's okay.I can pay for myself. I'll have a Frappuchino please . " She said to the waitress while declining JR's offer .

"  Oh..okay..then I'll have a Cappucchino . " JR was disappointed while giving the order. 

" Okay.So one Frappuchino and one Cappucchino .  Please wait for your order . " The waitress took down the notes.

" So what did you want to talk to me about ? " HaeJi said while leaning her  cheek onto her hand .

" Oh...uuhh..that is ..about this morning ! " JR  said while trying to talk about a subject.

"Here are your orders. That'll be $4.20 . Thank you and enjoy ! "  The waitress said it like a robot.

" Here. Thanks " JR gave the money to the waitress .

 

        

( This was what HaeJi's Frapp looks like )

(And this was JR's Capp)

"About this morning ? Oh you mean the break up ?" HaeJi said after she took a sip.

"Yeah. About Lea .." JR was gonna say something but HaeJi cut him off.

"I'm in no position to say this,but I am your schoolmate. So I have to say this ." She said when she suddenly held JR's hand which was lying on the table .She looked at him with her brown eyes .

"Lea is a top student. That's why she's a queenka .Lea went abroad for 2 years in LA when she was in middle school because her  parents at that time were in debt, not because she was smart. Oh Yunja, was Lea's real name . How do I know this ? Because I went to the same school with her at that time . I was also invisible at that time too but, I know Lea well .Back when her name was still YunJa, she suffered with her parents because they always fight everytime YunJa came home from school . She didn't mind it at first but,when she found out her father took her and her mother's savings when they were asleep,she was shocked. The debtors came to their house and demanded for an explanation at once. Her father hid the both of them somewhere safe and fought by himself .Then one day,her parents came to an aagreement and planned to go to LA with YunJa .YunJa,of course, was upset,but her parents forced her to come along . Because of her forceful parents, that's why she's like that in school now .I'm not sure if she remembers me but, I'm sure that memory is still on her mind.YunJa,who became Lea now,wanted to succeed with wealth,love,and happiness. Everyone wants that, but she is too stubborn. She isn't evil,but people think she is . In fact,she was trying to protect herself and also , you . You made her whole life better .Now,Lea is upset . But,she'd cling onto you every single minute to ensure you don't leave her,like the way she left Korea. So please,I'm begging you. Don't fall for anyone else but Lea. She needs you because she loves you,okay ?" HaeJi said a whole mouthful to JR. JR was suprised at her last few sentences.

" I...didn't know about that ..But let me ask you , what if the guy that she fell in love with now,had already fallen for someone else ..? " JR wished he could say that out loud,but he can't bring himself to say it . He felt guilty about it .

" N-ne... I will . I'll make her happy " Instead,JR said those words . All he could do was to pull himself together .

>> The only thing that HaeJi could also do was smile <<

^

^

^ D-D-D-D-D-DONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow,there are alot of stutterings in this one XDXDXD Ooh I did it faster this time :333 Only took me 1hour!! (usually takes longer than this ..)Wellie well wel!!!Pls do show some <3 for Nuest !! L.O./\.E !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :>