The first spotlight ..?!

I'm in LUV with a N.E.R.D [HIATUS]

Recap:

" I am so dead !! "

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

" Um.. --" Both JR and HaeJi wanted to talk,but at the same time . HaeJi suggested that JR talked first,but JR suggested HaeJi to talk first . So in the end, HaeJi got to talk first .

"Um,I'm so sorry that I eavesdropped on your conversation !! Please spare me ,don't hurt me !!!" She shouted while closing her eyes .

" Wait,what ? No, no . Don't worry,I'm not those people who bully others.  I won't hurt you , okay ?? And it's okay that you've eavedropped on us, as long as you don't spread it around, please ? " JR pleaded while trying hard to comfort her .

" Ah,Jinjja?? Ah,I'm so relieved !! Thank you ! " HaeJi replied while rubbing her head that hurt so much from the tin can AND her mom's beating .

" Choggi ..Are you okay ?? Does your head hurt ? I'm so sorry,I'll take you to the nurse's office ..H-here,get on my back , I'll carry you ..! " JR panicked while trying to squat near her for her to get on his back .

" Ani-yah..gwenchanna.. It doesn't hurt that much . So please,no need to do that . I-I better get to class now, see you around !! " HaeJi refused as she was getting up and carrying her bag . She ran quickly in order for her not to be late in class .

"Aish,jinjja !! I just made a fool of myself over there !! Ah,lucky ,he let me off !! For once,HaeJi,something good and lucky happened on your birthday!! Holy ..! There's a test today !! Need to palli,palli and study !! " HaeJi talked to herself while running even faster . JR stared at her as she was running.He thought it was cute and followed her as well. Because he was THAT popular,even the principal let him skip classes . 

* At ClassRoom 3-1 (HaeJi's class)

" Ah,made it . Wait a minute,why do I even care ?? It's not like they will realise I'm gone anyways .Anyways,let's study !! " She sat at her seat and took out her books to study. The class at that time was playing around like in a playground , but HaeJi didn't care.

 

{ Juz imagine there's noisy students here XDD }

 

Soon after, JR also caught up with her . 

" 3-1 ,so this is her class.. quite top-class,but so noisy ,huh ?? " He thought to himself. He saw HaeJi and can' t help but stare at her . He TOTALLY fell in love with her at that time .

" Yah,JR, what are you looking at ??" Someone suddenly appeared behind him . JR was startled .

" What do you mean what ?? It's a who . " JR said while giving a grin to Minhyun,his bestie .

" A who ? Hey dude, you know your girlfriend's classroom is next door right .." Minhyun said while pointing to the next class,which was 3-2.

" Ani. I don't have any girlfriend anymore ." JR said calmly.

"Mwo??? Y-you broke up with her ??? When ?? " Minhyun was shocked to hear that. At the same time,he was quite happy because he was in a one-sided love with Lea.

" This morning .Now you can cling onto Lea all you want. I don't give a damn if she wants me back or not . By then,I'll have a new girlfriend.I'm sure ." JR said while grinning much more wider now .

" Jinjja ?? Ah,gomawo Jonghyun-ah !!  Ah , who were you looking at ? " 

" Me ? I'm looking at my future-wife . See that girl in her spectacles studying ?? That's her . " JR pointed to HaeJi .

 

" Waah... jinjja yeppeo ..! " Minhyun also stared at her .

" Yah ! I call dibs on her !! Don't you dare even talk to her ! I'm warning you !! " JR got the sense that Monhyun might like HaeJi so he warned him .

" Ani-yah..I won't . Anyway,you found out her name yet ?? " Minhyun asked out of curiosity.

" ... Ani .. " JR hesitated for awhile .

"Yah!! Then how are you gonna talk to her ?? You have to know the basics before dating !! You have to-- " The school bell cut of Minhyun's speech . 

" It's the bell. Lucky you,you can skip classes if you want too. " Minhyun glared at JR before going off to class .

"Catch ya later ! " JR said while waving goodbye to him .

>> Because he was afraid that HaeJi might see him, JR left to go to class and walked causally . Lea saw JR and rolled her eyes.<<

*After school ended , JR quickly ran to class 3-1 in the midst of being squeezed by his little fans or what Lea would call " other es" . *

In JR's mind :

"Have to find her . Uuurhh..I can't get why I'm still the kingka of school. My grades aren't even that  high !!Damn this Lea.."

>> As HaeJi already got out .. Her head still hurt but she beared with it . She was also being squeezed and pushed by the other students . <<

" Choggi.. Choggi ..! JR kept shouting after he saw HaeJi but to no avail .Then he finally got closer to HaeJi and tapped her shoulder .

>>As she turned around , HaeJi was suprised to see JR  . She thought that he'd forget her until now . But she was wrong . He was in front of her .Then all the students were also suprised and  stared at JR and HaeJi , frozen .HaeJi saw everyone for the first time staring at her ,and she too,was puzzled .. But JR kept looking at her  , not bothering everyone's stares . It was the FIRST spotlight that HaeJi ever had , and the day of her Birthday too ..! <<

^

^

^ SECOND CHAPTEEERRR !!!!!! DONE ~~ Phew,two chapters in a day sure is tiring my fingers ..!! Look forward to the next chapp!!