Sharp Knife

The Melody of Tears

-School-

(The Day of the act: Snow White)

[Krystal POV]

Can't believe that it's time to act with Minho oppa already. Time flies so fast. I thought and smiled. "Soojung!" Someone called. "Yes?" I answered, Minho oppa. "Come on, It's time. We need to hurry." He said, panting. "Uh?.. Okay.. Come on" I replied. "Guys! Are you all ready? This is a big project where we're going to act with the sunbaes and hoobaes. And your parents will be here too. Don't disappoint them. Show them your best. Krystal? Minho? Okay?" Mr. Park said "okay.. Let's pray now.." He added. I nodded and pray.

Dear God, please give this performance a fluency. Let this be a best performance I've acted. Let this be my beautiful memory with him.. Where I be the princess and he is the prince. If I have to roll my tears because of happiness.. I will. I hope for the best, God. Thank you. Amen

(FLASHBACK)

"Listen all of you! The performance will be on a week. And all of you still couldn't even remember when you should appear in your role? What are you guys thinking?!" Mr. Park scolded. "Krystal, Minho! What's with you two?!! EYE CONTACT! Pretend that you're in love even if you're not. Pretend that it's someone you like! Please.. Please.. Guys.. Just act normally. Just act like you're doing anything for LOVE! Let's see the next!"

(END OF FLASHBACK)

"Good morning parents and teachers. Today, now, we will show you the performance by the 10th and 11th grader. The big project of theirs. Where they have to act truly from their heart... Staring; Choi Minho as the prince, Krystal Jung as the princess, Kwon Yuri as the witch, and the other casts. Here it is.. The show where their love begins!" The MC welcomed. Hwaiting Krystal! I thought and smiled.

(End of the performance)

"Krystal, you really did a great job!!" Sulli, Luna and Victoria shouted at the same time. "Haha.. Thanks all of you" I said. "And............ The kiss....... Woooooo!! Awesome!" Luna exclaimed. "Eonni.." I said, blushed. "Soojung." Someone called. "Okay.... Privacy talk huh? Umm.. Krys, gotta catch you up later.. Enjoy!" Sulli said "Okay.. Thanks guys." I answered, smiling. 

"Krystal.." Minho oppa called again. "Uh? Yea oppa? Haha.." I answered. "Say honestly.. Do you like me?" He asked suddenly I feel like my heart is stabbed by a knife and hard to  get off of it. Tears flowing down my cheek.

"How do you know?" I asked weak. "Haha.. See.. So that's true?" He asked. My smile slowly fades. "Umm" I nodded. "Good." He said

"Ne?" I looked him curiously.. But he seemed mad

"You ruin my relationship with Yul noona. She said that you like me and she asked me to date you. We never talk afterwards. She asked me to let go of her. She said that she has someone in her heart. And it's not me. I don't know why.. But I just started to hate you afterwards. Knowing that you are the one who ruin my relationship I have loved since I was born until I die. Thanks Krystal. But after all, I just can't be mad to you. I just don't know why. So.. Let's just end our friendship here. And never talk. We can talk just for school's stuffs. Just.. Leave me alone.. Bye Krys.. Thanks for being a good hoobae to me." He said,smiled, and immediately go.

I fell on my knee. Tears started to flow harder. I have no more energy. I lose all my appetite. And everything that I could feel was... Dying, trying to escape a knife in heart. But it's too late. The knife had stabbed my heart into pieces.

"KRYSTAL!" Someone screamed. without me caring.. I cried.. Even louder.. "Krystal!!" Jonghyun screamed. "What's wrong?? Why?? That's fine, that's fine.. You did nothing wrong girl.." He said hugging me. "I did everything wrong jjong." I said in tears. "No you didn't.. Just calm down.." He patted me. "was i being too rude till i destroy their relationship?! if it's destroyed.. then, it should be me.. not their relationship! i was the one who held the pains a back.. not them.. i avoid looking at both of them.. and now.. they still blame me for this?!! how could i stay alive like this?!!" i shouted as loud as i can to relieve all the pains. "no no... you're not mean krys.. you're a kind girl based on what i know... just calm down.. everything's going to be alright by times.. And you're not the one who ruined their relationship.. it's just them who blamed you for nothing.. okay? now let's find something to eat.. come on.." Jonghyun said while lifting me up.

as soon as i was lifted. i felt that i don't have more energy to stand still. but i tried my best to stand still. because i hate being like this.. being a weak Krystal.. i want to show him that i'm a strong girl, i'm not what he thought, and lastly, i want to show him that i can live without him.

then we both walked to the cafetaria to find food. as soon as i arrived there, i heard someone called me.

"Soojung!" with the sweet voice. and i recognize this voice. and it's exactly my Jessica.

"yes sica?" i answered her without turning back. "uh? how do you know it was me?" she asked curiously.

"haha.. now you under estimate your sister about recognising the voice of her sister?" i asked raising my eyebrows.

"no.. i mean.. three are many girls who have a voice like me.. and it's interesting.." she said. "okay, back to the point.. eh? did you cry? your eyes are swollen." she asked worriedly. "nope.. i slept late last night.. so.. what do you want to talk about?" i asked.

"umm.. okay.. i heard thet you fought with your prince?" she asked. "ne? what prince?" i asked her with no clue.

"your prince... in that act.." she said. "ah.. eonni.. i don't want to talk about it right now.." i answered. "uh.. okay then.. sorry girl.."

"Soojung.. here's your tiramisu and.. oh! Jess? why are you here? uh.. wait i'm getting another tiramisu.." Joghyun said.

"ah.. so you both are dating here? okay.. then.. i'm going to go.. and that tiramisu? save it for next time.. byee!!" she said and hurriedly go.

then i chatted with Jonghyun about many topics.. and i feel that the wound he made was suddenly disappear..

and that's how my day ended.

 

Author's note: umm... not interesting huh? well, sorry for not putting the in this chapter.. i found the new idea that the will be in the few chapters ahead. and krystal will move to united states secretly.. huhu... curious? keep reading till' the end! 

and follow my new twitter @Gracella_01 for the updates! and no silent readers. thanks!