Accidentally

The Melody of Tears

[Krystal POV]

today was a day-off for us. since the graduation would be in 5 days, so they gave us a day off and we would practice overtime after we got to school on monday. 

"huaa... it's so nice to be on my bed after a long long days in school.." i murmured. 

'knock knock' there was a knock on my door. suddenly the door opened and it was Sica eonni.

"yes eonni? anything?" i asked. 

"why? do you think i have a matter to say to you? can't your sister chat with you?" she asked back wih an annoyed face.

"no.. i mean.. it's just a little bit weird that you came into my room on the day offs. you usually hang out with Yul eonni?" I asked.

"umm.. Yul has stuffs to do and plus.... i'm not in the mood to go.." she replied.

"so what's your mood now?" i asked back.

"umm.. be with my sister.. hihii.." she giggled while poking my cheek. well, it's nice to have a loving sister even though both of you rarely talk because of your own personal business. 

"haha.. weird. so.. let's shop! i saw new arrivals yesterday, eonni. you don't wanna be late huh? come on!" I pursued.

"Yul never said that there were new arrivals.... okay! let's go!" she answered.

 

-mall-

 

"Krys, look at that! it's so pretty.. you want one? for your graduation? that will be a special treat from me.." She offered.

"umm... i don't think that looks really good. i may look like a little princess when i wear that.. haha.." i answered.

"well, i guess you are.. the pretty loving princess who is loved by daddy and mommy.." she joked.

"so it's mean that my sister doesn't love me?" i joked back.

"umm... not really.." she answered jokingly.

"well, actually.. me too.." i replied with tounge out.

"huh... nevermind.. come on.. let's continue shopping.. haha... today's nice.." she said.

"i know.." i replied.

in the middle of our fun moments. there's an obstacle which dropped my mood down. yes. Yul eonni is with Minho oppa. i saw that first before my eonni. then she catched up after she realized it. and we immediately greeted them.

"yah Yul! so what you mean by stuffs to do is walking around with your new boyfriend? ah... you betrayed your friend and come to him?? haha.." said Sica eonni annoyed.

"aniyaaa.. anii.... i was in home until he texted me 'Yul, wanna go find fresh air?' so i replied with okay. and then he brought me here. i didn't know too.." Yuri eonni answered then look to my face and i smiled.

so.. they text huh?
 

"ah.. you're having a sister quality time huh?" Yul eonni said changing the subject.

"yep! it's nice you know.." my eonni answered.

"i guess so.. okay.. we need to go.. wanna join?" she asked.

"of course no! are you kidding me?!" Sica eonni screamed a little. 

"okay fine then.. bye guys!" Yul eonni said.

then the four of us bowed.

"you ok?" Sica eonni asked. 

"of course. why shouldn't i?" i answered confidently.

"good." she replied.

then we walk again.

(FLASHBACK)

"yah Yul! so what you mean by stuffs is walking around with your new boyfriend?" Sica eonni asked.

damn! no Krystal! don't cry here! he's not your boyfriend and there's none of you rights to forbid them to date. it's just your feeling. don't listen to your feeling! just listen to what you have to do!

(END OF FLASHBACK)

-home-

"so tired......... Sica eonni is a real shoppaholic.. huh.. she almost bought everything iside the store.. i think i need to sleep.. tomorrow i will practice overtime at school for graduation.. fiuhh.." i said to myself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

-the next day-

"Good morning everyone!!" Greet the cheerful girl "Good Morning Krys. Have a nice day!" Replied her friends 'Uhh.. Today's gonna be tiring. But what should I do?' She thought "Krys.." Called someone silently "Yes?" I turned around.

BANG!

"So how is you?" He asked. "Good thanks :) how's oppa?" I answered faking a smile. "Very well thanks :) umm.. Are you ready for the graduation?" He asked "preparing well?" "Yes." I smiled.

 

------------------------------------------ So this is the end of chapter 6. What do you think?? Yes, it's been a really long time huh? I'm sorry for not updating that long. Because I'm busy doing schoolworks and projects :) but I promise I update as soon as I'm free.. Xx again.. Follow my twitter @gracellaxx for the update and you can also ask and comment there:) xoxo bye!!